:Chapter 24:

:Isabella:

Orchid and Lucas just sat there dumb struck. "How do you know what a Helkin is?" Lucas asked his eyes still the size of saucers. "I think I encountered one and killed it." I said awkwardly. Orchid silently swore under her breath. That was unusual. Orchid rarely swore, lets just say she liked being proper, not that I cared.

"Isabella, Helkin are hounds of hell designed to paralyze and kill a target that their master send them after," Orchid started looking up. "They can not deny their master, if they do they usually feel an unbearable pain that sometimes kills them." Orchid finished looking at me. Panic seemed to set into her forest green eyes.

"No one lives to tell the tale of surviving a Helkin, they do the job fast and leave." Lucas said piping in. "It might of not of been a Helkin, Helkin have a very specific appearance, their mouth opens in four strips and they have a small mouth underneath it surrounded by razor sharp teeth and in the middle there is a-" I cut Lucas off.

"A lotus looking flower thing with small white strings that attach to your face and paralyze you." I answered finishing for Lucas. "Oh my lord, she dealt with a real Helkin." Orchid whispered. "Ok we got that covered, can I ask the real question here now?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. Orchid nodded as Lucas simply shrugged.

"Ok so why was it after me?" I asked throwing my hands up. "Who knows, maybe it's master is a rebel demon that wants you dead." Lucas suggested. "But why?" I asked sitting down. "I don't know but I can do some snooping around for you." Orchid said as she pushed a curl behind her ear.

"That would be helpful." I said. "Ok well I'm gonna go home and work on it." Orchid said as she stood up and grabbed some of her spell books. "Also try to tame this." Orchid said pointing at her wicked curly hair. Her hair got extremely curly after showers.

"Orchid I also have one more question." I said as she began leaving. Orchid nodded as she turned around. "How long have you lived here for?" I asked with a smirk. Orchid flipped me off but she answered. "I had this house remodeled after I moved back here six years ago." Orchid answered with a smile before she walked away.

I looked at Lucas. "This is frustrating." I said running my hands through my raven hair. "What is?" Lucas asked looking at me. "This whole situation." I said looking up. "Yeah I agree, this is frustrating." Lucas said. "I'm dealing with Helkin who want to kill me for who knows what and an upcoming rogue war because some stupid rogue Alpha is mad that Angel doesn't want him." I said angrily.

"Yeah this was defiantly not how most kids or hunters our age do in their spare time." Lucas said in a joking tone. I smiled but shook my head. "Yeah this is not what it was when we were hunting years ago when we were kids or tweens." I said looking at him. Lucas laughed while he nodded.

"Back then we were hunting rogues one by one and forsaken and rogue witches and one wendigo." Lucas said. "Not that Wendigo, I hated that thing but I'd rather fight them then what we're fighting now." I said. About three years ago was the last time I saw Lucas before we decided it was best not to be near each other a lot. We burned the entire cave down with the Wendigo in it because of Satan and Lilith's talking.

But now their not so bad. We can be near each other. It's actually helpful since we're both vessels and both understand what the other one is going through. Everyone says they understand, but they don't, their not a vessel.

"That's true all we have to do is light em' up and their done." Lucas said. "Don't quote Fall Out Boy." I said looking at him. "But I always quote them epically." Lucas said. "True." I said. "How about we go practice archery with your brothers and Derik and let Flimur cook the hamburger helper before he kicks us out." Lucas said.

We both looked at Flimur. He already had the stove turned on and the water on it. He was glaring at us waiting for us to leave. "Good idea." I said as we both darted out of the kitchen. "He looked like he was ready to cook us." Lucas said as he began opening our crossbow and bow and arrow case. We usually did crossbow since it was more reliable in a fight then a bow and arrow was.

"I know, he seemed pretty angry." I said grabbing the bag of arrows and cases of bullets. "Now let's go destroy your brothers and Derik in archery." Lucas said with a smirk as he began dragging me out.
*********
"What are you like that girl from Brave." Derik complained as he threw his bow to the ground. "Your just jealous." I said. I had split my two arrows in half when I shot at them.

Derik rolled his eyes as we went to sit on the bench. "So do all hunters have code names?" Ryne asked sitting down. "Yeah, Isabella is Satan's Assassin, Lucas is Lilith's Killer and I'm The Knife." Derik said pointing at us.

"You gonna make a code name?" I asked crossing my legs. "Of course, I've had one before you guys became hunters since we're older." Ryne said point at us. "Really what is it?" I asked. "I picked Dark Eye." Enyr said quietly. "Dark Killer, that is you and Lucas's code name shipping." I said. "Pipe down Satan." Lucas said pushing me down.

'Excuse me.' 'Oh no.' 'I am Satan not you.' 'Just cock it ok.' 'Ha, cock it.' 'Get your damn mind out of the gutter!'

"One Shot." Ryne said. "Where did that come from?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I can take you down in one shot." Ryne said pushing his ginger hair to the side. "Cocky but respected." I said nodding.

"So what are we the Five now?" Derik asked. 'I am the five!' "Satan said he's the five." I said. "So did Lilith." Lucas said.

"Fine for the sake of the demons," Derik started. "We're the five hunters." Derik said. "That has help from Orchid." Ryne said. Derik nodded in approval. "The five hunters and the amazing Satan." Satan said taking my body over. "Please the five hunters and Satan plus the sexy Lilith." Lilith said as she took over Lucas's body.

I mentally face-palmed as I got my body back. Lucas looked incredibly embarrassed. "No worries we know it was Satan and Lilith, your guys eyes get brighter when they are in control." Derik said. I nodded.

Right then Flimur walked out and began shouting at us. "Looks like food is done." I said as I put away my stuff. "Let's go eat." Lucas said as they began running in. "You people are animals!" I yelled. "Thank you!" Derik called out. I rolled my eyes before running after them with my stuff.

1190 words. Now that this chapter I can start to get to some good action hopefully. Soon there will be the big war scene. I cant wait for that, the war will be chapters long. Don't forget to ask questions about me. Until next time my S'more Marshmallows.

 Until next time my S'more Marshmallows