:Chapter 2:

:Isabella:

I sat silently in one of Chills chairs. I was waiting for Dalton. He was about twelve minutes late. "Waiting for a date?" The manager Jess asked. I gotten to know him considering how many times I go here.

"Nope, I'm waiting for a friend." I said with a smile. "Well froyo is on the house for you two when he gets here." Jess said walking away. I smiled at that. Man did I love froyo. I loved it even more when it was free.

Right then the door made a ding. Looking at the person I saw Dalton walking in. He was in a Crown The Empire shirt, blue navy vans, and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans with his usual leather jacket. His eyes landed on me and he began walking towards me.

"Sorry I'm late, I was dealing with some hybrids and this weird creature that opened its mouth and its tongue folded in." Dalton said pushing his jet black bangs to the side. 'Sounds like some type of hound of hell.'

"Probably a hellsing." I said as we got up to get froyo. "One cup." Dalton said grabbing the biggest. I sighed but agreed. "We can mix flavors." Dalton said as he began putting in cupcake batter froyo. Then he put in Oreo cake which I liked. Then Dalton began loading it with toppings we both liked.

Jess handed us two spoons and we walked back. "So have you figured anything about the rogues?" I asked taking a bite. "Not much just when they're attacking." Dalton said. I nodded. I wasn't gonna persist, they'd tell me when it was time.

I nodded as I took another bite. "Is there a library anywhere around here?" I asked. "Yeah L.R Sykes Greenburg library, why?" Dalton asked tipping his head. "I want to get a series." I answered. "What series?" Dalton asked still tilting his head. He reminded me of a very persistent cute puppy.

"Alpha and Omega." I answered as I took another bite from the froyo. Dalton raised an eyebrow. "Your reading a book about werewolves?" Dalton asked shock and taunting lacing through his voice. I frowned at  him. " I can read werewolf books, they a very entertaining."  I said with a slight smirk.

"Our life would make a perfect book." Dalton said thinking out loud. "No it wouldn't or lives are incredibly boring." I said. Dalton shrugged as he got some froyo on the spoon. A small plan came into my head. 'You wouldn't.' Oh yes I would.

Just as Dalton went to take a bite, I grabbed his spoon and took it instead. 'Your evil.' 'I do try.' Dalton looked shocked. "Did you just eat my froyo?" Dalton asked his eyes flashing gold. "You bet I did." I said with a smirk. Dalton grabbed my spoon and ate my bite.

I glared playfully at him. After a battle of eating each others froyo we had left. Dalton's phone made a ding. Dalton got it out of his pocket as we got in his pick-up. After reading it he buckled in quickly. "My Dad got insights on where there gonna attack and the exact date." Dalton said as he sped off to his house.

"Does he need the hunters?" I asked as I got my  iPhone out. Dalton nodded. With that I sent a quick text to Derik, Lucas, and Orchid to meet me at the Ashford's. In about ten minutes we pulled up in front of the Ashford's. Dalton opened the door and began running towards the house, I was hot on his tail. Yes the pun was intended.

We began running down the white hallways. The intense smell of woods was always following me. Dalton opened a door and we entered a black room with some werewolves in it and the hunters. Jackson looked at us and motioned for Dalton to sit and for me to go to the hunters.

"Recently we found out where the rogues will be attacking," Jackson started as he took out a map of his territory. "They'll be sending the first group through the north west border." Jackson said pointing at the place on the map.

"We'll send twenty warriors there with three eta's." Jackson said as he cracked his pale-tan knuckles. I have no idea what an eta is. "Then there sending in another group at the pack house, we'll have fifty warriors lined up around the pack house and ten epsilon." Jackson as he circled where the pack house was.

"Keep all the mothers and children inside the house, teenagers can in the pack house too but if the pack house is invaded, attack." Jackson said looking up at his entire pack. Lucas looked at me as he held his crossbow. I had my two silver pistols in my hand. Derik had his shotgun laid against the wall next to him.

"There will also be two more groups, another one will be heading towards my mansion and the last one will be entering through the south border," Jackson started. "We'll have thirty warriors and twenty theta at the south border, forty warriors and twenty epsilon my mansion and the hunters at my mansion." Jackson said.

"To all the parents out there if you wish your children can stay in my manision." Jackson said as he crossed his arms across his chest. "There will be vampires, witches and fae helping us out in this war." Daniella added as she piped in. Jackson nodded as he wrapped an arm around Daniella and pulled her close.

"Where are they going to be stationed?" A werewolf asked. "There'll be fifty vampires, ten witches and twenty fae stationed at the pack house, forty five vampires, fourteen witches and fifteen fae at the north west border, sixty vampires at my mansion with thirty fae and twenty witches, fifty six vampires, thirty witches and twenty one fae at the south border, the rest of the vampires, witches, fae, and werewolf warriors and other werewolves will take the rest of our territory and some will be in the town protecting the humans." Jackson said looking up at us.

They all nodded. "When we get back, we're planning were we go." Lucas whispered. We all nodded. Putting my pistols in my denim jacket I leaned back against the wall. "When are they attacking?" A male werewolf asked.

"March eighteenth." Jackson answered. Whispers broke out. "Until that time I want everyone training, even the children, teach them basic self-defense." Jackson commanded in an Alpha tone. The werewolves nodded. Dalton was looking around and his gaze landed on me. He offered a small smile flashing straight white teeth.

I simply waved. Not in the mood to smile. 'Are you ever in the mood to smile.' 'I smile just not daily, and who are you to talk about smiling.'

Satan floated back to being his silent self. Did I want to know what he was doing. Of course not. No vessels want to know what their demon is doing. "If that is all then your dismissed." Jackson said. Everyone began standing up and exiting.

"Well we have planning to do." Derik said as he began dragging us to the Ashford's. "Now?" Orchid asked with a slight whine. "I know." I said. "We came to plan what we should do." Derik said as he tucked his shotgun under. Dalton nodded as he looked at his Dad. Here we go again.

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I've been sick and trying to catch up in school. But from now on I'll be back in the normal updating routine.  Until next time my Warrior Marshmallows.