:Chapter 31:

:Dalton:

"Isabella." I said leaning against the door. "Yes Dalton?" Isabella asked with a childish smile. "You do realize it's four in the morning and your bringing puppies to me." I said looking at the array of puppies clad in Isabella's arms. Aries was at her feet his tongue hanging out.

"Yes well, I want you to take some." Isabella said motioning to the puppies in her arms. "Why?" I asked holding onto the table beside me. "Because Ryne told me I couldn't keep them all." Isabella said with a sad look on her face.

I sighed but motioned her in. Isabella smiled as she walked in. "What's with the baskets on the table?" Isabella asked as she sat on my couch. "Isabella," I started sitting next to her and grabbing her shoulders. "Yes." Isabella said as she glared at my hands. "It's Easter." I said.

"What, no it's not, Easter is next month." Isabella said as she moved my hands. "No today is Easter." I said crossing my arms across my bare chest. "No, check a calendar." Isabella said as she held the puppies close to her.

Sighing I got out my iPhone and clicked on calendar. Then I showed her the date. "How is it Easter?" Isabella asked confused. "This year is a leap year so everything is messed up." I said. "Oh, ok." Isabella said shrugging.

"Now the puppies." Isabella said wiggling her eyebrows. "Where did you even get them?" I asked looking at them. They were mostly German Shepard's. "Ok well it's a long story so get comfortable." Isabella said as she put her legs on me.

"So I decided to get Ryne and Enyr their own dogs, so we picked them out from a breeder and then went to go get them, when we arrived we were taken to the puppies while the breeder got the papers, she decided to charge us over and I flipped then she kicked me across the place, turned out she was a Helkin and we made her run and took all her puppies for free." Isabella said looking me in the eyes.

"Ok." I said with a smile. "So can you please take some puppies and tell your friends there's puppies available, I will do anything you want, I can't bear to see them turn into strays." Isabella begged as she put the puppies down and hugged me. Hades walked out and looked at me.

I swear his look said 'just listen to her.', Hades obviously wanted new friends. "I guess but on the first of next month you have to go on a date with me and not complain." I said. This was for two things, to keep her away from the surprise birthday party and for I could spend some time with her.

"Fine but your lucky I don't have any plans." Isabella said as she released me. I smiled at her. "Now shift." Isabella said. "What?" I asked. "Shift, I decided I'm gonna stay here and sleep since it's dark out." Isabella said looking at me. "Why do I have to shift?" I asked. "Because I need a pillow." Isabella said in a duh tone as she let the puppies down. Aries and Hades led them to their secret hide out.

"There's pillows over there." I said. "Their not comfy." Isabella said crossing her arms. "Why not just use me as a pillow as I am now?" I asked. "Cause' your all skin, bones, and muscles." Isabella said poking my abs. I rolled my eyes. "Done checking me out yet?" I asked. "I wasn't checking you out, just doing a an physical exam." Isabella said. "Physical exams require more than looking at muscle." I said.

"Just shift please." Isabella said pouting at me. I had to now. Standing up I discarded my boxers and let the shift take over. Standing in my wolf form I climbed onto the leather couch. Isabella smiled at me before ruffling my fur. I shook my head before turning around a couple times then laying down. Isabella crawled towards me and put her head on my side.

"Your so soft." Isabella said. 'She thinks we're soft.' Isabella snuggled in closer and grabbed my fur. Moving my head I put it down next to her face. Isabella wrapped her arms around me. "Good night, Dolly." Isabella said as she sunk into me. Good night.
********
"Isn't this cute." A voice said. Opening my eyes I looked at Rory and Rodney. Isabella was still curled into me sleeping soundly. "Are you protecting Isabella?" Rory asked as he got on my level. Moving out from Isabella I got on the floor and shifted back.

"Isabella didn't want to go home and insisted for me to be a pillow." I said putting back on my boxers. "Oh that makes since." Rodney said as he put a blanket over Isabella. "She looks peaceful when sleeping." Rodney said as he got close to her. "I wouldn't advise that." I said crossing my arms. That was not my mate protectiveness.

Rodney rolled his eyes. Suddenly Isabella grabbed him and dragged him down to her. Rodney squealed like a girl. "Isabella is like a heat radar, she senses the heat and drags it down to her." I said. "You could of warned me." Rodney said as he tried getting Isabella off of him. "I did, you simply rolled your eyes at me." I said with a smug smirk.

Rodney sighed as he continued trying to escape. "Are you gonna help me?" Rodney asked. I sighed but got down and began carefully removing Isabella's arms from him. Isabella then grabbed me and brought me down. Rodney literally ran out of the room. "That's my cue." Rory said. Then he ran out.

I sighed as I sat in Isabella's arms. Her skin was cold but yet warm. Isabella squeezed me as she pushed her head into my chest. All I could smell was her TRESemme shampoo and her Midnight Pomegranate bath and body works shower gel. She smelt so good. "Dalton, Easter breakfast is ready!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Dalton." Isabella said. No. "Why am I holding you?" Isabella asked her voice strained. "Rodney was looking at you saying you looked peaceful then you grabbed him, I made you let go then you grabbed him, please don't hurt me." I said quickly. Isabella sighed as she pushed me off of the couch.

"Why would I hurt you?" Isabella asked rubbing her eyes. "I don't know." I said. "Well let's go get breakfast, I'm hungry." Isabella said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me up. Isabella walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Isabella, are you here to eat with us?" Mom asked as she put down some eggs and rabbit shaped pancakes. "The Easter bunny came." Alex said as he pulled down his dinosaur pajamas. Isabella smiled at him as she sat down next to Angel.

Angel looked at Isabella and began talking to her. I heard a few things of puppies, her getting one and new hairdos. "Here you go Angel and Isabella." Mom said putting pancakes and eggs on their plates. "When is your baby due?" Isabella asked eyeing my Mom's pregnant stomach. "In the beginning of July." Mom said with a smile.

Isabella nodded as she hid behind her eyes. She got quiet after that. "I helped name the baby." I said happily. Dad shook his head but smiled. "Isiah Ashford." Mom said as she sat next to Dad. Mom then kissed Dad. "Yuck." Alex said.

Mom laughed as she started eating. That signaled us to eat. "So why is there so many puppies in here?" Mom asked.

Everyone got silent. "I brought them." Isabella said. "Why?" Mom asked. "Ok, I got my brothers puppies, breeder turned evil, I took all the puppies." Isabella said with a grin. Mom laughed before shaking her head. "So I'm guessing we're keeping some." Mom said.

"Thank you." Isabella said. "No problem, I'm sure we could all use our own puppies." Mom said. Isabella smiled happily. It was cute. "So how about Flimur helps with Easter dinner." Mom said.

1335 words! So today is my birthday! Yay me. This is my birthday present to myself, a chapter for me to read. I am currently on Satan's Curse. Ha, I'm slow reading my own books. I PROMISE to update tomorrow. If I don't, you can PM me yelling or comment. Until next time my party hat shaped marshmallows.>>>