:Chapter 4:

:Isabella:

"Honestly, you shift at the most random times." I said as I watched Ash. He tilted his head as she stared at me. I continued looking into his golden eyes. I patted my legs and looked at him. "Come here." I said in a tone you use with dogs. Ash simply glared at me.

Sighing I stood up and sat next to him. Ash towered over me, even when he was a wolf. Ash then sat down and looked at me. Huffing I reached out and pet his head. Ash admitted a weird purr like noise. "Is Dalton in there?" I asked. Ash simply bobbed his head as I began scratching behind his ear.

"I made a new collar for you." I said with a slight smirk. Ash laid his ears back. "Come on, when your in a collar you're adorable." I said as I reached into my coat. Grabbing the collar I dangled it in his face. "It has your name, phone number, and address." I said shaking it.

Ash simply kept his ears laid back. "You'll look adorable." I said with a smile. Ash gave me the same look. Sighing I put it away. Crawling towards him I grabbed his head. I then wrapped my arms around his neck. "Your like a giant plush toy." I said as I hung on him.

Letting go of him I crossed my legs. Howls broke through the sky. Werewolf howls. Ash looked down at me before getting up. He shook his fur clean of any dirt. Ash looked at me. Then he turned around and took off at a dead run. "Need any help?" Orchid asked appearing from behind. I nodded.

Orchid grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Her fiery red hair was braided today. She had on a long green dress. "Thanks." I said as we walked to the steps of the Ashford mansion. Sitting down I looked at her.

"Are you and Andrew doing good?" I asked leaning back. "Yeah, I guess, Andrew almost killed someone." Orchid said. Now that got my attention. "What?" I asked confused. "My coven sent a warlock to marry me and he attempted to force himself on me and Andrew walked in on it and I barely got him off of the guy." Orchid said.

"Who was the guy?" I asked as we leaned back all the way. Orchid looked at me suspiciously . "Hey I just want to know." I said raising my hands in surrender. 'You lied straight through your teeth.' "His name was Leo Lockhart." Orchid said as she looked at me with her forest green eyes.

"What did you do to your coven?" I asked. "I threatened them, surprisingly it worked, they also kicked out Leo." Orchid said as she moved her braid. I smiled at her. "Nice." I said. "Yeah, Andrew got me a promise ring." Orchid said looking at me.

"Can I see?" I asked. Orchid nodded and showed me her hand. On her ring finger was a stainless steel ring. There was a black and white cat made of white and black diamonds with two yellows heart diamonds for the cat's eyes. "That's cute." I said. "Andrew has one identical except his is a dog." Orchid said.

My eyes shifted to the full moon. Its light seemed to light up the forest. "Do you ever think we'll have a peaceful year?" I asked looking at her. "Us, peace, yeah no, we're a crazy group, but we're solid as a spiders web." Orchid said. "You make weird comparisons." I said with a laugh. "Spider webs are one of the most strongest materials in the world." Orchid said in her teacher tone.

"Go all smart on me." I said with a smile. "Do you think Ryne and Enyr are alright?" I asked. "About what?" Orchid asked. "Being Lycans, they were supposed to be hunters at one point." I said. "Isabella they are hunters, its not your fault their lycans, they chose to protect you." Orchid said. I nodded.

"If your that worried go talk to them." Orchid said. With that I got up. "I'm going to go find myself an extremely dangerous fluffy werewolf." Orchid said as she brushed herself off. Nodding I went into the forest. "Ryne, Enyr!" I called out.

Nothing replied. "Ryne where are you?" I asked yelling as I took a left. There was a loud grunt. Then Ryne cursing. I began running in the direction. The hybrids could have them and were torturing them for them.

Just as I got there, I quickly covered my mouth. Ryne and Enyr were shifting. I quickly hid behind a tree. But I didn't run. I stood there and watched.

Ryne was clawing at his skin as he ripped it off. Enyr was ripping skin from his face off. There eyes were already Lycan eyes. Ryne let out a scream as he began shifting anymore. Enyr seemed somewhat quiet.

Soon two huge Lycans stood in place of my brothers. Right then I stumbled into their view and landed on my butt. Both their heads snapped in my direction. Ryne growled at me. Enyr simply crouched down while eyeing me.

Ryne began stalking towards me his paws crunching in the snow. "Ryne, its me." I said. Ryne ignored me and continued stalking me like I was a rabbit. Enyr followed his lead. Soon I was being circled by two big Lycans. Ryne then stopped. He was going to pounce.

Just as he did I yelled. "Ryne its me Isabella!"

Ryne came to a stop at that. Enyr stopped circling me. For a moment I swear I could see them in their eyes. Hesitantly I reached my hand out to Ryne. Ryne looked me in the eyes. His rough tongue licked the palm of my hand.

It felt so weird. I pulled my hand back and wiped it on my leather pants. Pushing my hands into the ground I pushed myself up. Enyr walked over to Ryne and looked down at me. They were like seven or eight feet tall. Everything seemed to be taller than me these days.

I then threw myself at both of them. They seemed shocked when I hugged them. Tears began streaming. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I swear one of them said it wasn't my fault.

BAM! Yes a sad ending for this chapter. But Isabella's mental state is slowly getting better.  I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. No worries there will be some action soon. Until next time my Lycan marshmallows.