:Chapter 29:

:Dalton:

"How many people were killed." My Dad asked. "Ten and they were all humans, Isabella said something about sensing demonic activity." I said quickly. Dad sighed as he slumped his head against the dinner table. Dad shook his head then stood up.

"We're gonna put that aside for now, we have to be on guard, the rogue war is approaching." Dad said sternly. I nodded. I've never been in a war. I've fought in attacks but never a full on war. I was nervous. Nico looked up. I was a little worried about him.

The Alpha of the rogue pack did try to mate to his mate. He still wants to. Nico looked at Angel before pulling her closer. Angel rolled her eyes but didn't say or do anything. The table got awkwardly silent as we ate. Soon mostly everyone was gone. Mom was at the cabinet a pill bottle in her hand.

"Hey Mom." I said as I watched her. "Hi sweetie." Mom said as she swallowed one pill. The pills shoved her wolf down and the need to shift. Most pregnant werewolf mom's do that due to the shift being painful. "I love you." I said hugging her. "What do you want?" Mom asked looking at me.

"Well Isabella's birthday is coming up and Orchid wants to throw a surprise party." I said. "What does that have to do with me?" Mom asked putting the pill bottle away. "Well first off, we want to throw it here, also it's a sixteen birthday party." I said. "Going big?" Mom asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Ok well the house is yours for that day, I can ask Dad to order some Harley Quinn party decorations and I can bake a Harley Quinn cake, Flimur gave me a recipe." Mom said with a small smile. I nodded. I hugged her again. "Thanks, I have to go to talk to Nico and the others." I said letting go of her as my Dad came down.

"Sure sweetie." Mom said as she walked over to Dad and hugged him. They looked at each other with so much love. With that I began walking towards Nico's room. Nico seemed to know a lot about Isabella and Angel knew Isabella, sorta.

I walked up to Nico's door. It took one minute before the door opened. Nico peeked his head through the door. His white hair was all messy and spiked in places. "Yes Dalton." Nico said his voice slightly strained. "Um, well Orchid is throwing Isabella a surprise party and I wanted to ask you some questions." I said.

Nico bit his lip as he gripped the door tightly. "Yeah just give me a minute." Nico said. With that he slammed the door shut. 'Ha, I know what their doing.' 'Don't say it.' 'But I want to.' 'Do not say it.' 'Their doing it.' 'Shut up!'

Ash laughed before going back. I stood there in front of the door awkwardly. Suddenly someone jumped on me. I went crashing to the ground. There was a small giggle. I looked up at Alex who was on top of me. "Hi Dolly." Alex said.

"Where did you hear that from?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I got up. Isabella nicknamed me that a few months ago since I was calling her Izzy a lot. "Isabella told me." Alex said with a smile. Right then Nico's door opened. Nico was in a simple pajama pants with the batman symbols on them and a blessthefall shirt.

"You can come in now." Nico said. I nodded and walked in. Alex of course slipped in and ran towards Angel. "So what is it you wanted to ask?" Nico asked crossing his arms. "Well I need present and decoration ideas." I said as I sat on a chair next to him.

"Well for presents, band merch, Harley Quinn stuff, shoes, art supplies, and weapons." Nico said with a small smile. Nico was into art too. That was how they met and became friends. "Now for decorations, anything Harley Quinn with a mix of the joker, batman, and wolves for her cake I'll frost it and carve it to look like Harley Quinn since I know Mom's cooking it." Nico said.

"Ok so where should we surprise her here?" I asked tilting my head. "The backyard, it will be more mysterious, we should also do some cosplaying for her since Isabella loves cosplaying." Nico said with a smile. Yeah, Nico loved cosplaying too. Isabella and Nico had a lot in common.

"Ok so what should I cosplay?" I asked. "The Joker, duh, this is a Harley Quinn themed birthday party." Nico said looking at me like I was some foreign creature. "Now the guest list since I know this is a sixteen birthday party." Nico said spinning in his chair.

"Invite Orchid, Lucas, Derik, Kadan, and Alana." Angel said walking towards us with Alex glued at his side. "Anybody else?" I asked. "Your brothers?" Angel answered confused. "Anyone else?" I asked again. "Isabella doesn't really know a lot of people." Nico answered.

That was true. Isabella did seem to keep to herself and her groups small. "We can invite our family and friends over and the pack." Nico suggested. "I can invite Ice." Alex said with a grin. "Ice, we never met this girl are we ever gonna?" I asked Alex.

"At Izzy's party." Alex replied. I smiled at him. "How are we gonna keep her away from here?" Nico asked. "I'm gonna take her out for a birthday lunch then bring her to one of the mills in town and walk the dogs with her." I said.

"Yay, make sure Isabella brings Aries here." Alex said with a goofy grin. I nodded. "What day is the party gonna be?" Nico asked. "April first on a Friday, her birthday is the next day and we'll do something special on that day." I said.

Nico nodded. "You know someone is gonna give her a April Fool's day present." Angel said. "Yeah and Isabella is probably gonna be beating some people up." I said. "No worries, I'll record it for we can watch it later." Nico said with a smirk.

"I bet Lucas will do it." Angel said. "Probably." I said. "Well I'm gonna go to sleep, the rogue war is approaching and the party and I had a long day." I said standing up. "Ok, wanna go running in the morning tomorrow." Nico asked. "Sure, Alex you should sleep to before Mom comes up." I said.

Alex literally darter out of the room. "Ha, goodnight you two." I said to them. "Night." Nico said. Angel simply nodded. I began walking towards my room. Damn was I exhausted. I swore I saw Isabella's friend Layla outside.

1127. BOO! I scared you didn't I, your probably trembling in fear. Ok well sorry for the long wait. I now have destroyed the writers block. It is gone, now just crumbled pieces of a block that I am still smashing with a mallet cause' its fun. Don't forget to PM me or comment things you wanna ask for my interview. Until next time my mysterious marshmallows..