:Chapter 26:

:Isabella:

Teens and adults began walking into Derik's basement. "Why do I agree to do this?" I asked Derik. "For the money." Derik said. "Their so naïve and some come in thinking this is easy business." I complained.

"You agreed to this class." Derik said giving me a 'just shut up already' look. I shook my head before watching the rest of the hunters walk in. "I'm demonstrating on you this time." I said quickly. "Guns, daggers, and crossbows?" Derik asked making a gun motion. "Nope." I said popping the P. "Fine." Derik said sighing.

"Sup Isabella." Andrew said walking in. "Finally decided not to fight like a gorilla on crack." I said. Andrew rolled his eyes. "Your just jealous." Andrew said. "Nope I like my fighting." I said. "Ok well Dalton is coming in he's just getting his jacket." Andrew said as he walked towards the matts with a sly smirk.

"Are you sure he's not a kitsune or a werefox?" I asked Derik. "You've seen him shift into his wolf." Derik said in a duh tone. "I know and he's so small and cute." I said with a smile as I imagined Andrew's wolf. "I'm big and cute." A voice said. I turned around and came face-to-chest with Dalton.

"I'm aware of that." I replied. Dalton nodded. "Ok go sit down with Andrew."  I said pointing to the matt. Dalton nodded as he walked away. "Let's go teach some nunters." Derik said. Derik was an undercover geek. Nunter was a combination of noob and hunter. "That is strike one for no proper language." I said. "What are you, the grammar police?"  Derik replied sarcastically. "Been for years."

Derik rolled his eyes as he got out to the middle of the matt. "Oh yeah, Lucas said on the seventeenth we're going to Holyoke Mass for the St. Patrick's day parade." Derik said as we stood in front of the hunters. "Got it, not gonna be surprised if I see the Ashford's this time." I said rolling my sweatshirt sleeves up.

"Ok class, I expect a lot more this time, I'll be demonstrating quick take down moves that you will later use on a partner!" I said raising my voice. They all nodded. "Derik if you wouldn't mind." I said with a slight smirk. Derik groaned and walked up to me. "I do mind." Derik muttered.

Grabbing Derik by the shoulders I slammed my foot into his knee. Derik winced and fell to the ground. Then I hit him on the head. "And that is a take down." I said. I turned around and helped Derik up. "I stole some arikla, go take some because your gonna need it but save some for me." I said. Derik nodded and walk towards my bag. Arikla was a witches creation, it helped numb and slowly numb the pain.

"I made that move by myself." I said proudly. A scrawny looking boy raised his hand. "Yes." I said. "Did you learn that move from the game The Walking Dead season two when the girl showed Clementine how to take down a zombie without a gun?" He asked. "Maybe." I said putting my hands behind my back.

A black girl raised her hand. "Yes." I said. "When do we get to do all the cool kick ass stuff you and Derik do?" She asked. "What's your name?" I asked. "Raquel but I go by Rocky." Rocky said. "Ok Rocky, I'm happy that your eager but we have to take small steps, if we go straight to what Derik and I do, someone's bound to get hurt." I said.

Rocky nodded. "Anymore questions?" I asked. Everybody stayed quiet. "Ok well try it on your partner, but take off your shoes so you don't seriously injure your partner." I said walking away. I walked to the bench and sat next to Derik. He was mixing the Arikla into a mug of tea he brought.

"This is good." Derik said taking a sip. "Orchid grows it." I said picking up my bottle of water. "Good because I think we're gonna need this." Derik said putting his tea down. I looked at the area of students. Dalton and Andrew kept on repeatedly doing the moves on each other. "Don't you have werewolf healing?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's not fully there yet, my wolf is still awakening." Derik said taking a sip from his tea. I nodded. "My healing is alright, but not like Dalton's and his families." Derik explained. "So your an average werewolf." I said. "An average Redwolf Alpha werewolf." Derik said with a slight smirk.

That sorta brought down my mood. "What about your pack, you have to run it someday." I said sadly. "I guess, but that's why I have a mate and I'll make them the heir of the pack, sure being an Alpha sounds fun but my heart lies as a hunter." Derik said pushing his auburn hair to the side. I was still a little afraid his pack would take him.

Derik looked at me. "No need to worry, your stuck with me." Derik said pushing his sleeve up. On his wrist was a blue and red small butterfly. I had an identical one but red and yellow. My name was on his and his name on mine. Lucas had one too. But we had ours longer. It was a bonding tattoo. Derik had grown up with me and we took the hunter bonding oath.

We vowed to always be together but never romantic and to fight to the end. "Best bonded hunters till they drag our dead bodies off of each other." Derik said looking at me. I cracked a smile and tried not to laugh. "Do you think the werewolves understand the Hunter's world?" I asked.

"I don't know, every species has it's own form of government." Derik said as we got up. "Do you think later we could teach them about it before or after the war?" I asked. "Sure, now we can use all the stuff Victor lectured us with." Derik said. I smiled at him and walked to the matt.

"Is that move learned?" I asked pacing back and forth. Everyone made nodding agreements. "Now to the fun kick ass move." I said with a grin. People began cheering. "Derik and I will be trying moves on each other, then you demonstrate on your partner." I said with a grin.
***********
"I hope you guys learned some new moves today." I said wiping some blood from my eyebrow. The hunters grunted and groaned as they exited. Derik looked at me as he drank his tea. Dalton and Andrew walked up to me.

"Now you don't fight like a gorilla on crack," I started. "Hopefully." Andrew rolled his eyes. "Do you think we could have private lessons since the war is coming up?" Andrew asked putting his hands in his pockets. "Sure call me when you want to." I said. Andrew nodded. "Well Dad is mind-linking us, we'll see you later." Derik said.

"Bye." Dalton said with a smile and a slight wave of his hand. With that the two were running up the stairs of the basement. "What do you think Enyr and Lucas are doing?" I asked as we walked up the basement. "I personally don't want to know." Derik said with a slight grin. I nodded as we walked up. 'Doing what Lilith and I do best.'

1227 words in this chapter. Ha, thanks for reading this chapter. I'm having fun writing again at a normal pace. Don't forget to comment, Pm or post on my message board questions you want me to answer.