:Chapter 44:

:Isabella:

When walking back to my house after the hospital I didn't expect for this to happen. It was like there was a demon party being thrown at my house. Every single person from the five was there. Not to mention a few of their generals. Vilhry was sitting calmly with Paris at my kitchen table. Not to mention they were all in their demon forms.

Right then someone threw themselves at me. Lilith. "I missed you, I was so worried about my little Isabella." Lilith said as she grabbed my cheeks and began talking in a baby voice. Lucifer looked at me and smirked. He freaking smirked. "What are you all doing here?" I asked. "To make sure you weren't going to leave and sneak back into the hospital." Death said as he twirled his small scythe.

Yes Death has a small scythe. He can change the size to big if he wants to. "How do you know?" I asked confused. "Lucas told me." Lilith said in a giddy voice as her tail flickered around. Lucas. I swear if he comes by today, oh it is on. "Then why are you in your demon forms?" I asked as I sat myself down in a leather chair. Most of my furniture was leather.

"It is a precaution." Satan explained as he smirked at me. I sighed. They were imprisoning me here. Paris appeared right next to me. "It's only for today, Dalton will be released tomorrow and you can go be his little protector again." Paris said as she sat next to me. "Hey I'm Andrew's little protector and what if I want to see Orchid, she's my best friend and I miss her." I said trying to play innocent to get out of here.

I have a round two to go with that demented doctor. Family only allowed. I'm part of the hunter's organization. I am suppose to make to make sure that the Ashford's are alright along with the other supernatural. But right now Dalton was my main concern. He could barely move his ankle because of the poison.

But he was getting better at least. "I'm going to my room." I said. "We'll know if you sneak out the window." Ashiya called out his eyes glancing at me. I rolled my eyes and stomped to my room. For a moment I felt like a teen angry at their parents. But they were trying to parent me. Not to mention they are in their demon forms and acting like they rule the world.

I threw open my oak door then slammed it shut. Stomping to my bed I threw myself on it dramatically. "It's not fair!" I yelled kicking the wall. "You sound like a teen complaining about their parents who won't let them see their boyfriend." A voice said. Looking over at the voice I sighed. Magenta and Ferrell.

"They won't let me go to the hospital to see Orchid." I complained crossing my arms with a huff. "And Dalton." Ferrell added with a smirk. "He was out for a week, it's pretty normal for a friend to be worried." I said angrily. Magenta laughed. "I'm sure Dalton is fine, he's probably just wanting to burn some energy." Magenta said a smile on her face.

'All sorts of energy.' I simply ignored Satan's pop in. "I could help with that, I can help with anything, I know how to burn energy until your sweating badly." I complained throwing my arms up in frustration. Ferrell simply smirked at me as if he knew something. Right then Aries hopped onto my bed. Aries. My sweet puppy. I haven't seen him in forever.

Grabbing Aries, cough, attempt, I brought him to my chest and hugged him. "I missed you so much Aries." I said burying my head into his short soft fur. "Isabella." Magenta called out. "Yes." I answered. "Is there by a possibility you fought a hellhound when fighting the Helkin girl?" Magenta asked. "Yeah it almost killed me." I answered angrily. To think I helped the puppy.

Magenta grabbed my shoulders and turned me to my window. On the long edge of the window outside was the same exact window. Rage filled my entire body. Just as I went to go attack it Magenta grabbed me. "Look." Magenta commanded. Looking up I tried not to gasp. The hellhound was cowering. "Why?" I asked.

"Not all hellhounds have human or mist like wolf forms, this one is a regular hellhound who belongs to a master, you defeated it's master and became her new master." Magenta said. I'm the master of a hellhound? Not what I expected to happen. "Let her in and soothe him because right now she thinks you hate her." Ferrell commented.

Sighing I got up and opened the window. "Come on in." I said motioning him. The hellhound looked at me hesitantly before walking in. I looked at the hellhound. She sorta looked like Hades but way bigger. "It's alright I'm not gonna hurt you." I said holding my head out The hellhound looked at me before walking towards me and sniffing my hand.

Aries was watching her very carefully. The hellhound then nuzzled me. I laughed then stroked her head. "This is so cute." Magenta said with a smile. Now I not only had two hellions but a hellhound. I feel protected and wanted. I guess things do always balance themselves out. Vee brought disaster but she also brought people closer together.

"What's her name?" I asked. "Chose her name, hellhounds are named after what their masters give them." Ferrell explained. "I'll name her Maryse." I said looking down at the girl hellhound. Aries walked over and sat next to Maryse. "That's pretty is it French?" Magenta asked tilting her head letting her purple hair fall to the side.

"Yeah, I am French so you know I thought I should name her something French since it would fit almost perfectly." I said smiling at them. "Your getting powerful." Ferrell commented. "How?" I asked. I'm still terrified of my body. "You have us and a hellhound and nearly killed a Helkin, you just have to believe in yourself to get stronger." Ferrell said as his green eyes burned into me.

Believe in myself. I could give that I shot. "What color could her flame be?" I asked. Each hound of hell had a certain flame color which determines their power. "You'll have to find out when you two either practice or fight against something. I nodded. Magenta's flame color was a purple while Ferrell's flames were a green sometimes a bright green.

I couldn't wait to see Maryse's colors. I won't judge he by her colors I just love hellfire. It always seemed to keep me occupied. I'm not sure why but it just intrigued me. "Well I hope we can trust you not to sneak off to the hospital now that you have a new hellhound so bye." Magenta said with a smile. Then they both walked away and burst into flames.

I looked at Maryse and smiled. She was so pretty. Aries looked up at me as he went back to staring at Maryse who did not back down with his stare. "I named you after my Mom." I said.

1207. Ha cliffhanger. Well I think. But the next chapter will be the last one. But don't worry I will publish it and when it is published all you have to do is click on my profile look at my written books and you'll find Satan's Betrayal all ready for you guys. So until next time my hellhound marshmallows.