:Chapter 41:

:Dalton:

I've never thought my fur could stand so high. Seems I learn a lot if Isabella is in any sort of danger. After Lucas ran out, we attempted to chase after him. All we found was a note with a address on it. We tracked the address down and here we are. In a old abandoned bakery.

I bared my teeth at Vee. "Does the little wolf think he is all big and strong?" Vee asked in a taunting. I snapped my jaws and snarled. Vee simply rolled her eyes. "I can do that too." Vee said. With that her body began violently snapping. Ok sure the werewolf process can look and be painful but not like that.

In Vee's place stood a wolf? At least I think that was what it was suppose to be. Or possible a coyote. But moving on. The coywolf's fur was a deep purple. But it's fur was shorter than most werewolves. Vee looked up and snarled. Oh it was so on. My gaze shifted to Andrew. Andrew backed up and stood in front of Lucas, Orchid and Isabella.

I have no idea how he was able to look at Orchid and not go crazy. My leg was still throbbing like crazy. I personally think it is either sprained or broken. Stupid werewolves and their bites. But fear and anger was pushing me on and giving me every single bit of adrenaline that was left in my brain. Vee launched herself at me.

Right now I could hear everything around me. Orchid's sharp intakes. Lucas's pants from running but Isabella seemed perfectly calm. Her breath was even and so was her heartbeat. Shaking my head I put myself back in the fight. Now way was I gonna lose. She kidnapped Isabella and Orchid. Not to mention beat Orchid.

Just as Vee was going to collide with me I jumped up and clashed into her. We both went rolling across the wide hallway. I have no idea what part of her I was biting but I was biting her. Scratching, clawing, I was doing everything to injure her. But my ankle was not helping me. That rogue Alpha was very persistent. I hate being helpless.

Vee had bitten down on my shoulder. I grabbed her neck with my jaws and began applying pressure then I kicked her off of me. Blood was beginning to fall from the wound from my shoulder but not as bad as Vee. I made sure to do multiple bites. I wasn't gonna give her a chance to catch me off guard. Vee shook her fur and snarled back at me.

Every single piece of my fur was up on edge as I snarled right back. I could hear Andrew pacing around. Ready to attack if Vee got pass me. But I did not plan on letting her past me. I was not some kind of weak puppy. Vee ran at me and we both collided and jumped up. I bit down on her wound and ripped a nice big chunk out. Vee howled in pain before we both went back to the ground.

I bent down and snarled at her. My ears were laid back completely. She was not gonna defeat me. I bared my teeth before scratching the ground. Vee snapped her jaws. Black blood was mixing with her violet fur. I was gonna make her fur drenched with black blood when I was done with her.

Vee stalked towards me her claws ticking against the floor. "Get her before midnight!" Isabella yelled. Vee stood still for a moment giving me the perfect opportunity. I threw myself at her and seized her neck. I applied as much pressure as my weakened body could. Vee kicked me off of her and she shifted. "You think you can defeat me!" Vee yelled. My body force shifted me into human form. Lucas grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

"I am undefeatable, I am the strongest general he has, and midnight has come, you will never defeat me!" Vee yelled. With that a large dong like a grandfather clock echoed through the hallway. "Midnight has come!" Vee yelled. A bullet whizzed by and buried itself in Vee's shoulder. I looked back and saw Isabella pointing her pistols at Vee.

"Go, get out of here, I have her, I'll catch up." Isabella said. "Hunters are coming." Lucas said. I looked at Isabella. I couldn't leave her. My vison blurred for a moment. Lucas hosted me up and put an arm around his shoulder. "Andrew do you got Orchid?" Lucas asked. Andrew nodded as he held her in his arms. "Go." Isabella said.

Lucas nodded as he began walking away with me. I glanced back at Isabella. "I'll kill them Izzy and make you watch!" Vee yelled in a taunting voice. "Shut up!" Isabella yelled as she began firing at her. "Did you guys bring clothes?" Lucas asked. "No." Andrew answered. "Well then we need to get out of here." Lucas said.

I wasn't even listening. I was too busy thinking about Isabella. "Isabella is fine, she may be human but she is a vessel." Lucas said as if he was reading my thoughts. I nodded. But I was still worried about her. "Dalton!" Someone yelled. Lucas turned around and looked at the person. Ryan and Kayla were there.

How did they? "After the rogue war we saw Isabella be dragged off and we have been trying to find her." Kayla said. Orchid looked up and panic set in her eyes. "Their lying they have b-been giving away Isabella's loc-location the entire time with the help of Layla." Orchid said her voice still raspy. "She's lying, she's been working for them." Ryan replied.

I looked at Orchid. "Who are you gonna believe Dalton, some witch or your best friend?" Ryan asked. "How about we believe the hunter werewolf." A voice suggested. With that there was a loud bang as a bullet buried itself into Ryan's stomach. Ryan collapsed to the ground. Kayla whirled around. "Derik sweetie." Kayla said shocked.

Derik slammed his shotgun into her face. I'm guessing that is not his mate. "Don't call me sweetie, your not my mate." Derik said harshly. I looked up at him. "How'd you find that out?" Lucas asked. "When suddenly the thought of Kayla made me sick." Derik said as he walked towards us. "When are the hunters getting here?" Lucas asked as he hosted me up.

"Right about now." Derik said. I tilted my head to the side in confusion. Doors burst open and people began pouring in. They had on some swat vests and some had vests that had HO on their vests. They had multiple weapons. Lots with the red dots.

"There's a girl in the back." I quickly said. That would give Isabella some help. They nodded and some were sent back. "He needs medical attention and so does she." Lucas called out as he pointed out at Orchid and me. Hunter medics, I assumed, came and began leading us out. The full moon had lit the outside as we were ushered over to a ambulance. I could see my parents and brothers in the back.

It looked like my Dad was holding back my mom. But she was tranquilized to hold back the wolf. All I remembered before dazing off was being boosted onto a bed.

1227. So yeah. Dalton is in a bad condition but do not fear he will NOT die. But what is happening to Isabella while the hunters are looking for her. Who is winning? You'll have to read to find out. Until next time my medical marshmallows.