:Chapter 8:

:Isabella:

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Alana asked as we exited Friendly's. "No, why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Well the boys are playing football and I want you to watch with me, Orchid, and Angel." Alana said. I sighed. "Fine, if it makes you happy." I said.

Alana squealed then hugged me. She literally picked me up. "Ok you she-wolf, put me down." I said in a joking tone. Alana turned red when she put me down. Suddenly an idea came to my head. 'You wouldn't.' 'Yes Satan, yes I would.'

"So is Kadan good?" I asked with a slight smirk. Alana looked at me confused. "In bed." I whispered in her ear. When I pulled back it was hard to laugh. Alana was beat red. "Don't ask things like that." Alana said covering her face. "Oh, your reaction says he is good." I said.

Right then Kadan walked in. "Why are you blushing?" Kadan asked as he tugged her to his side. "You are apparently great in bed." I said with a slight smirk. Kadan then turned red. "Ok, Alana lets go." Kadan said pulling her away. "I'll see you two tomorrow." I said with a smirk.

Kadan simply began running even faster. "Woah what did you do?" Andrew asked raising an eyebrow. "Just some bed talk." I said with a smirk. "Wicked." Andrew said fist-bumping me. I smirked. "I'm gonna watch you guys play football tomorrow." I said as I began walking to my Harley with Andrew.

"You're gonna watch me tear up the field." Andrew said with a smirk. "Do you want me to get Orchid in a cheerleading outfit for she can cheer for you?" I asked in a teasing voice as I pulled my denim jacket closer.

"Yes, make it one of the official cheerleading outfits too." Andrew said with a smirk. "Its still freezing out, do you want her to get hypothermia?" I asked getting on my Harley. "No that's why I'll be holding her, I am like a heater." Andrew said with a even bigger smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I got my helmet on. "Go to Orchid and make sure she stays with you tonight or you stay with her." I said as I revved my engine. "Yes sir." Andrew said doing a little army salute. "I'm a girl." I said as I made my helmet go Bluetooth. Korn- Freak on a Leash began playing. "Yes Ma'am." Andrew replied sarcastically. "Just go to Orchid." I said as I began pulling out.

With that Andrew ran in the direction of Orchid. I smiled as Orchid began following him with a smile on her face. Then I sped off to my house, Ryne, Enyr, Lucas, and Derik following me.

In about ten minutes we got to our house. "Night Lucas, Derik." I said waving to them. Lucas and Derik waved at me as I went into my house with Ryne and Enyr.

"How was dinner?" Magenta asked as she took our coats. I don't know why though. Recently Magenta's been acting all motherly. She wasn't even pregnant. She had her babies before we got to Greenville. "Good." Magenta answered as we went upstairs. "Goodnight Magenta." I called out. "Night Isabella." Magenta called out with a smile.

Enyr and Ryne insisted on sharing a room. "Goodnight." I said leaning up and hugging them. "Night." Ryne said. Enyr simply waved as they went to their room. I smiled before opening my door. Aries sat on the bed with a mischievous look.

Walking over to my closet I grabbed some pajamas. Harley Quinn pajama pants and a Batman Harley Quinn symbol shirt. I quickly discarded my jeggings and Sleeping With Sirens shirt. I then put the pajamas on. "Aries scoot up, its time to sleep." I said.

Aries then ran to the top of the bed. I climbed under the silky blankets. My lights were already shut off. "Aries come here." I said. Aries then climbed towards me and began snuggling. Soon I drifted off to sleep to Satan singing My Darkest Days.
********
"Isabella wake up." Ryne said as he continued shaking me. "Ugh, one more minute." I complained rolling to my right side. Enyr sighed. "You've been saying that for the fifteen minutes." Enyr complained. Sighing I pushed myself up out of bed. "Are you always gonna do this?" I asked tilting my head. Ryne nodded his head with a smirk.

"Got to make up for nine years, 108 months, 469 weeks, 3,287 days, 78,894 hours, 4,733,640 minutes, 284,018,400 seconds." Enyr said as he leaned against the wall. That shocked me.

"So come on, I want to play football." Ryne said. I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed. "Get out for I can get dressed." I said pointing at the door. "What are you afraid we'll tell Dalton what's underneath." Ryne taunted. Picking a pillow I threw it at him.

They both laughed before getting out. I looked at Aries who then tilted his head. "Men." I said dramatically. Aries then went back to chewing on a beaver. I walked over to my dresser and began searching for things.

I ended up grabbing a American Horror Story shirt that said Proud to Be a Freak, black-white ombre skinny jeans and black doc martins. Quickly discarding my pajamas I got on my clean clothes. I then made a run to my bathroom.

Grabbing my Harley Quinn brush I began yanking it through my hair. After that I quickly brushed my teeth with some type of green mint toothpaste. I don't pay attention. Then I ran out of the bathroom. On my way out I grabbed my denim jacket and was out the door. "Aries food time!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

Aries was at my side the minute I had picked up his bowl. "Ok down, let me fill it up." I said. Ryne was sitting at the table with a cinnamon apple toaster strudel and Enyr had a strawberry one. I quickly put kibble in Aries bowl then mixed water in. Then I put it down.

Aries literally ran in place for a moment. Walking over to the table I sat down. Enyr pushed me a strawberry one. I smiled at him. Enyr ate a lot of the food I did. All of us quickly downed our breakfast. "Football now?" Ryne asked. "Yes just give me my keys to my Mustang." I said.

Enyr grinned and threw them to me. "Ok little children lets go." I said sarcastically. "We're four years older than you." Enyr said with a slight glare. "You don't act like it." I said with a smirk. I then hit both of them in the head and made a run for it. "Hey get back here!" Ryne yelled as they both began chasing me.

1131 WORDS! Yup I posted another chapter. The next one will be a little eh. I don't play football or watch it so... But I can try. Until next time my mirror marshmallows.