:Chapter 13:

:Dalton:

"So Ryan we haven't hung out for awhile." I said as we walked into the pack house. "My mate is always needing me, how are you and your mate doing?" Ryan asked tilting his head. "Uh, friend zone." I answered a little unsure. "Is she that hunter girl?" Ryan asked as he pushed back his bottle blonde locks.

"Yeah, it's Isabella actually." I answered with a smile. Right then Kadan jumped in. "Sup Ryan." Kadan said as he pushed himself up. "Still making big entrances." Ryan said with a smirk. "Got to look cool." Kadan said. "Did the chefs make breakfast?" I asked. "Yeah, pancakes with syrup." Kadan answered as we walked into the training room.

"Where's Alana?" I asked looking at Kadan. "She's having a sleepover with Isabella, by the way the hunters are here." Kadan said pointing over to a section. Enyr then got flipped on his back the minute I looked.

"Told you couldn't defeat me." Derik said. "Wait for it." Ryne said. We began walking towards there. But Ryan went over to someone else. Enyr then kicked at Derik's feet and knocked him onto his back. "Just like Isabella." Derik groaned. "Where do you think she learned that from." Enyr said as he jumped to his feet.

Ryne pointed at Enyr. "Training?" I asked them. "Yup, have you seen Isabella?" Lucas asked looking at me. "Alana." I answered. Lucas nodded as he took off his shoes. "Who wants to go?" Lucas asked as stretched. "Dude you have scrawny arms." Derik said as he pushed himself up.

Lucas ran at Derik and flipped him over his back then he dropped to the ground and kicked him. "Well this scrawny boy don't need muscles to kick your werewolf ass." Lucas said jumping up and backing away. Derik's eyes turned gold revealing Aki. "Oh its on." Aki said jumping up.

Lucas's eyes turned bright red. Lilith. Then the two charged at each other. Aki threw Lucas over just to have Lucas land perfectly. Aki went back to Derik. Lucas jumped on top of Derik's shoulders and wrapped his legs around his throat. "Oh boy." Derik muttered realizing his doom.

Lucas then slammed Derik into the ground. Lucas jumped out of the way while he was at it. "Isabella taught me that." Lucas said jumping up. Enyr smirked slightly. "I taught Isabella that!" Enyr called out. Lucas simply shot him a thumbs up.

Derik pushed himself up. He then put his fists up. "This is different then watching Isabella fight one of them." I said to Kadan. "Yeah Isabella is graceful, silent, and very cocky, these two are brute strength." Kadan said. He was right about Isabella being cocky. With that we went to go sit down.

Derik went to go punch Lucas put he caught his fist. Then he punched Derik. Derik then threw Lucas over his back. Lucas wrapped his legs around Derik's waist and slammed him to the ground. Ryne winced a little.

Lucas then rolled to the side. Derik then rolled onto Lucas. Lucas simply wrapped his legs around his waist and flipped him over. Then he went to punch. Derik dodged it. Both of them then jumped to their feet. Lucas jumped on top of Derik. Derik spun in circles. Lucas then flipped him over completely.

"You go Lucas!" Ryne shouted. Lucas smirked at Ryne. What was going on? Derik pushed himself up. "Nice job." Derik said high fiving Lucas. Lucas grinned before going to sit next to Enyr. Enyr lightly punched Lucas. Lucas shook his head before tossing his blonde locks aside.

"Who's fighting next?" I asked a little interested. "How about Dalton and Ryne, human or doggy form." Lucas suggested with a smirk. Derik punched him in the shoulder then Enyr. "Ok." Ryne said as he unlaced his doc

"Wait a minute." Lucas said getting up. Lucas then ran somewhere. "Where's he going?" I asked Ryne as I kicked off my vans. Standing up I stretched. "Who knows, that kid is as mysterious and mischief as Isabella is, those two are always getting into trouble." Ryne said as he took off his jacket.

Right then Lucas went skidding across the floor. Isabella walked from where he came from. "Ya sure ya still wanna fight?" Isabella asked with some type of northern accent. I swear I've heard that accent before. Ryne and Enyr had that same northern accent. They seemed to get it when pissed. I don't even know where their from.

Lucas jumped up and smirked. "Looks like its vessel vs. vessel." Ryne said sitting down. I sat down next. No way was I gonna try to get in the middle of that. Lucas raised his fists. Isabella didn't even weight. She threw all of one hundred and one pounds into him. Surprisingly she knocked him down.

Ok, so maybe she can be brute strength when pissed. Lucas looked shocked when he collided with the ground. 'I think she's mad about something.' 'You think?' Alana peeped her head out from behind a corner.

Lucas then flipped them over. "Did I make you angry?" Lucas asked straddling her. Isabella then slammed her forehead into his. Damn. Lucas stood up stumbling back. "I'll take that as a yes." Lucas said as he held a hand to his forehead.

Isabella glared at him. She then kicked her leg up at him. Lucas grabbed it in time and threw her up. Isabella of course landed on the ground. "What did I do to make you mad?" Lucas asked. Isabella then kicked his ankles, knocking him off the ground.

Lucas landed flat on his butt. "I must of done something really bad." Lucas muttered. Isabella pushed herself up. "Can you tell me what I did wrong?" Lucas asked with a sheepish smile. "You know exactly what you did." Isabella said.

With that Isabella helped Lucas up. Then Isabella began walking towards us. She looked at Kadan and Enyr. She glared at them. "Sup." Kadan said awkwardly. Isabella simply scuffed. I scooted away from Kadan. No way was I gonna get in the way of the wrath of Isabella.

"You." Isabella said pointing at both Enyr and Kadan.

BAM. 1025 WORDS! Sorry about the three day wait of the update. Trying to perfect it. Well I hope you enjoyed. Until next time you sexy marshmallows.