:Chapter 20:

:Isabella:

"Satan stop playing around with them." Gavial said. I sighed. Wait why did he call me Satan. I looked down at the man underneath me. "Please, I have three children at home." He pleaded. I let out a cruel laugh well swinging my sword. "They'll meet you in hell one day." I spat out. With that I plunged the sword into his chest. Any sight of life disappeared from his eyes.

I turned to Gavial. "Shift then we'll go find Ashiya." I commanded. Gavial's body twisted back into smoke then the hellhound appeared. I looked down at Gavial before jumping into the air and summoning my wings. I looked around at the demons that were running through the streets. Red. We painted these streets red with their blood.

My eyes shifted up to a figure. The wings were a oily black. Ashiya. I sped off in the direction of where he was standing. "Ashiya!" I yelled landing on the building. Ashiya turned around pushing his blonde locks away. "Yes?" Ashiya asked his brown eyes lacing with boredom. "How many humans dead?" I asked walking to his side.

Gavial was trotting behind me. "Lilith killed thirty, Death killed twenty-five, I killed thirty four and Lucifer killed fifty." Ashiya answered. I nodded. "Do you think the angels are gonna take the bait?" Ashiya asked looking at me. "Unless their cruel enough to leave humans suffering at our merciless hands." I said crossing my arms across my muscled tattooed chest.

There was a loud gust of wind as Lucifer landed, Lilith right behind him. Lilith adjusted her ribbons which were falling. "A golden light it starting to come from the sky." Lucifer said as his wings tucked into his cape. I looked up and realized it was true.

A small ball of golden light was staring to open. The angels were opening the heavens. "Where's Death?" I asked whipping around. "Right here." Death said as he walked towards me. He wasn't in his typical skeleton form today. Today everyone were being sinfully beautiful, showing our true forms. "Make sure the reaper demons are ready for the angels." I commanded.

Death nodded. His black wings with a few white feathers sprang out as he took off. "Lilith get the incubus and succubus ready." I commanded again. Lilith nodded and sprang forth on her red bat wings. "Lucifer get the rest of the demons ready with Ashiya, I'll get the hounds of hell ready." I said looking down at Gavial.

Lucifer nodded before taking off with Ashiya. Gavial's eyes flared a red. "What next?" Gavial asked. "Well I think it's time we paid the Helkin, Hellions the news." I said with a smirk as my tail whipped around. Gavial nodded. He flipped his body around before bounding off in the direction of the hounds of hell. I looked back at the sky. I could already see a pair of white wings. Either Raphael, Michael or Gabriel. The archangels always insist on appearing first.

I whipped around and flew in the direction of Gavial. I could smell the metallic scent of blood filling the streets. When I arrived all of the hounds of hell were all fired up. Just then there was a bright burst of gold light. With that Gabriel surged through the opening. His eyes landed on me showing nothing but anger. I smirked. "Come on pretty boy." I said grabbing my sword.
***********
I shot up screaming. My body was covered with a sheen of sweat. The door to my room slammed open. Ryne literally ran in Enyr following him. "Isabella." Ryne said shooting to my side of the bed. I threw myself at him crying.

Enyr flickered on a my lamp. My fists tightened into Ryne's shirt. Enyr climbed in next to me. "Do you want me to call Dalton or Lucas?" Enyr asked. "L-Lucas." I said with my voice stuttering. Enyr nodded. Ryne's phone went off as Enyr dialed Lucas's. Ryne reached for his. "Dalton." Ryne muttered answering it. "Hi." Ryne said.

Enyr was already talking to Lucas. "I'm gonna go down stairs and wait for Lucas." Enyr whispered as he left. I nodded as I kept my face buried in Ryne's shirt. Aries decided to jump into bed with me. Aries tilted his head before crawling into my lap. "Dalton wants to know if he can come over now." Ryne said. I shrugged. I just wanted to talk to Lucas. I really don't care if Dalton comes over.