:Chapter 9:

:Dalton:

"When's Isabella getting here?" Alana asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know she hasn't replied to my texts." I said. "Ryne texted me saying he's on his way." Lucas said as he pushed aside his dirty blonde locks.

'Isabella's gonna watch me kill in football.' 'I'm playing football.' 'Fine be that way.' With that Ash settled back. Shaking my hair I pulled up my shorts. Sure to humans it was cold but I'm not human. Kadan grinned at me as he held his football.

I rolled my eyes. "Taunting doesn't do much." I said as I pulled down my black shirt. Kadan rolled his eyes. Then he walked over to Alana. He sat down then pulled her into his lap. Alana turned bright red. They came along way from when they first found out they were mates.

'I want to pull Isabella into my lap.' I want to live. Turning around I walked over to Rory and sat next to him. "How are we dividing teams?" I asked. "You one captain, I'm the other." Kadan said. Right then Isabella ran in.

She jumped on top of Orchid. "There coming." Isabella said. Then Ryne and Enyr came running. They looked at Isabella. Orchid simply glared at them. Then the twins went to Lucas and Derik. It was sorta funny. Orchid and Isabella always protecting each other.

Rory grabbed me and hauled me to my feet. "Ok, we're picking teams, me and Dalton are the captains." Rory said. All the boys nodded while the girls sat on the handmade wooden benches.

"I pick Rodney." Rory said. "Kadan." I said. "Max." Rory said with a smirk. "Nico." I answered back. "Derik." Rory said. "Andrew." I countered. "Joseph." Rory said. "Ryne." I said. "Noah." Rory answered. "Enyr." I said. "Riley." Rory said. "Lucas." I answered. "Ok teams are picked." Kadan said as he stood with me.

My gaze meet Isabella's. She seemed extremely bored. But not for long. I flashed an award winning smile at her. Isabella simply did a small wave. I smiled at that. A good reaction. "Well get into positions." Rory said.
********
"Hah." I said to Rory. "Nice job Dolly." Rory said. My face turned red. "Don't call me that." I said. "Your nickname is Dolly?" Isabella asked trying to hold in laughter. I simply huffed and crossed my arms. Isabella then jumped on top of me.

I stumbled back but managed not to fall. She then proceeded to climb up to my neck. "What was that for?" I asked as her legs wrapped around my neck. She then ruffled my hair. "Well you're two tall for me to do it and I wanted to do this." Isabella said.

Then she yanked down. Now I went stumbling to the ground. Isabella jumped off and landed with a smirk. "See being short as its benefits." Isabella said cockily. I rolled my eyes as I got up. "You are evil." I said looking down at her. "I do try." Isabella said.

Ryne walked over to Isabella with Enyr beside him. "And you told I don't know how to play football." Ryne said poking Isabella. He is a good player. Isabella rolled her eyes. "Yeah well congratulations but how about we play a game we used to play when we were kids." Isabella said with a slight smirk.

"Challenge accepted." Ryne said. "What game?" Rory asked. "Capture the flag." Isabella answered looking at us. "Oh, can we play?" Rory asked. Isabella looked at her brothers. "Hunters versus werewolves." Isabella said.

I raised an eyebrow at that. "That includes Orchid and Angel." Isabella said as Angel jumped on her. Orchid looked at Andrew from behind Isabella. "There's more werewolves than hunters." I said. "Fine give us a werewolf." Enyr said. "Noah." Isabella said. Noah then ran over to them. "But we still have two more." I said. "We have Satan and Lilith." Isabella countered. Now that shut us all up.

"So how do we play?" I asked as we began walking into the woods. "Ok, well we need two clothing items." Isabella said. Nico handed her two spare shirts we had. "Ok so each team gets one shirt and they hide it on their side, whoever gets the other shirt and brings it back to their territory is the winner, you can use power as long as you don't hurt them really bad." Isabella said with a slight smirk.

"So we can shift?" Noah asked tilting his hair making his bangs fall. Isabella nodded. "And we can go Lycan?" Ryne asked. "Just don't injure too badly." Isabella said looking us all dead in the eye. "Me and Lucas will also make sure our flames won't be bad." Isabella said as she looked at Lucas. Lucas simply nodded.

"Well you werewolves get the west and hunters east." Isabella said. We simply nodded. "Ok, well the winner gets to make the loser do what they want them to do." Rodney said with a smirk. "Deal." Isabella said as she pushed her raven locks back. 'Oh this is just perfect, and I'm not being sarcastic.'

Ash was right. If we could get her to listen to us. I could go on another date with her and get a kiss. Ryne was discussing something with Enyr. Enyr was simply nodding to everything he said. "Ok go to you're places." Isabella said as she threw us a shirt. T

Then they began running in the direction where there place was gonna be. "Come on lets go." I said as I began running. They all followed me. "Where are we gonna hide it?" Nico asked as we continued running through the forest.

"Our cave." I answered. In about five minutes we had arrived at the cave. Walking in we put the shirt on a rock. "So what's the plan?" Rory asked. "Ok so, Alana, Kadan, and Rodney stay here and guard the flag, Rodney as the lookout," I started. They nodded.

"Max, Joseph, Riley go and watch over our territory while me, Rory, and Alex look for their flag." I finished. Everyone nodded. "Remember we can shift." I said with a small grin. They all nodded. I stood up. "We're gonna win this." I said. "You bet." Kadan said with a slight smirk as his hand laid on Alana's thigh. "Ok well lets go." I said with a smile.

With that we were all running to our places.

1060 words. And 2 chapters in 1 day! I'm glad. Well this weekend I'm cramming. I have to at least get to 14% behind in ALL of my classes or I'll be repeating. But I will not repeat, so updates MAY not be as frequent. Until next time my flagged marshmallows.