:Chapter 5:

:Dalton:

"Dalton!" My Dad yelled from the kitchen. Sighing I walked to the kitchen. Hades was following me. "Yes." I answered. "Isabella sent a letter." My Dad said handing me a letter. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed it. He serisouly yelled for me because of a letter.

A huge HO was stamped on it. Opening it I began reading it. 'Hey Dalton. Yeah the Organization made me send a letter, there not caught up with time. But they wanted me to ask you to come on a new job. Its about tracking a group of rogues who are working with some forsaken, it might have something to do with the upcoming war. Sincerely Isabella.'

I couldn't help but smile. She wanted me to help her. I'd of done anything to be in this position. Taking out my iPhone I quickly began texting her yes. After texting her I ran up to my room. Walking over to my bed I plopped down on my rose comforter. I looked at my red glowing aquarium. "You guys hungry?" I asked.

They didn't answer. But I still feed them anyway. There was a light ding from my iPhone. Taking it out I looked at the text message from Isabella. 'Ok meet me at Whitewood forest in about ten minutes top.'

'We get to spend time with Isabella.' Grabbing my leather jacket I ran to Andrew's room. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Soon Andrew opened the door his hair slightly messy. "Is my knife fixed?" I asked. Andrew was a mechanic and loved fixing things. "Yeah just let me get it." Andrew said.

Of course me being my stupid self I walked in. "Andrew who w-." Orchid started then she looked at me. She let out a small scream before diving for the blankets. Orchid was sitting there in nothing but her bra and a long green skirt. Andrew turned red when he looked at me. "Here's your knife now bye." Andrew said as he began pushing me out of the room.

"Oh we're talking about this when I get back!" I yelled at him. I simply got flipped off. Nico stood there a little confused. "What just happened?" Nico asked. "I walked in on Orchid in nothing but a bra and a skirt." I said shaking my bangs. I pulled up my grey skinny jeans in the process before flattening my red and black flannel.

Nico nodded as he turned slightly red. "Isabella messaged me." Nico said. "That's weird she messaged me to." I said. "About what?" Nico asked. "A job that Organization gave her." I answered. "That's the same thing she messaged me about." Nico said. "Ok, well lets go solve this mystery." I said turning around.

Nico quickly grabbed his leather jacket as he pulled up his blue skinny jeans and began running after me. "What car are we taking?" Nico asked. "My Porsche 911." I said as I grabbed my keys and ran to the red Porsche.

We both got in quickly. I put the keys in and revved the engine. I began backing out of the large gravel driveway. "Well lets go see what Isabella wants us to do." Nico said happily.
**********
"This place is so creepy but yet pretty." Nico said. I sighed. We had been trudging through whitewood forest for almost fifteen minutes. I couldn't even smell her.

"Took you long enough." Isabella said coming out from behind the trees. Nico jumped into my arms and squealed. "Why couldn't I smell you?" I asked as I put Nico down. Isabella flashed some gummies. "Orchid made gummy versions and they taste delicious." Isabella said.

I nodded. "So what did you need us for?" Nico asked as we began following Isabella to a black van. "Lucas let me use his black van." Isabella explained. Going to the two back doors she opened them. Inside was like a lair. The van was like one of the creepy stalker vans. But inside the walls were covered with weapons and in the back were four iMac's.

Isabella walked over to the center iMac. She grabbed the mouse and hit a button. On the other three iMac's security camera's pulled up. On one of them it showed a group of men.