Epilogue

:Dalton:

Silence. It seemed to cover my house lately. No one really wanted to discuss anything that ever happened. That I wasn't in a coma for a week. That we had a huge rogue war that had some casualties. That Isabella was kidnapped and Orchid tortured. No we just all wanted to bottle it in. Let our demons eat us from the inside out until we fall.

I fiddled with my fingers in boredom. No one wanted to do anything interesting. I was a ticking time bomb right now. Just teetering on the edge, ready to explode. I was on crutches because of how bad my ankle was. My healing pushed the venom out but the venom had damaged the bone and broke it. The doctor said about one to two weeks on crutches.

That also meant no shifting. And Ash was dying to run around. 'I have a need to run and exercise, or we'll get fat!' 'We're not gonna get fat, plus I do one hundred sit ups a day.' Ash and his worrying. Could drive me insane one day. Right then Noah walked right past me. Just as I went to say something he left.

Did anyone want to acknowledge what had happened? Or were we just gonna keep it buried and let it eat at us. From what I've heard Isabella and Lucas had gotten a demon therapist and Orchid was going to therapy with some witches. They were dealing with their problems. Even Ryne and Enyr were dealing with it with Derik. They were having discussion groups together.

But no my family was stirring on it. We don't need to go to a therapist but we can talk about it with each. But only if someone got the courage and grew a pair to talk about it. 'Then why don't you go do it and stop complaining cause' your making my head spin.' I should. I could do it at dinner which will be soon.

I'd make sure we'd talk. A smile crept onto my face. No way was I gonna let my family crumble to the ground. We were one of the strongest werewolf families and we were not about to become the weakest family. I would help raise my family and get the pack stronger. I'd make the best Alpha in the history of Alphas!
********
"Dinner!" My Mom called out. Plan get family back together was about to go into action. I looked at Hades. "Do you want some dinner?" I asked. Hades tilted his head. I also had to feed two more puppies. Gosh Isabella could be a handful sometimes. Not to mention an extreme weak spot for puppies. Hades tilted his head before barking and running.

Chuckling I ran after him. I could see my brothers filing down the stairs to the kitchen at full speed. I think the only normal one here right now is Alex. Innocent Alex. I ran down into the kitchen. My Mom was standing there pouring meat stew into our bowls. Next to the bowls were yeast rolls. Everyone began sitting down.

After Mom poured soup into the last bowl she sat down. "You can eat now." My Mom said as she picked up her fork. With that everyone began devouring their food. Not a single word was said since Mom talked. Just ear piercing silence. Neither my Mom or Dad asking how our day had been. No one even cared we were going back to school soon. Ha but not for long. But we were still moving on since all the work was sent home with us.

"Why does no one talk no more to each other?" I asked. 'Perfect way to start a conversation, just bravo, you deserve an Oscar for that, just mind-blowing.' Everyone looked to me. "Ever since everything happened we just sit here like mindless corpses, we aren't zombies, we are powerful werewolves." I said.

Max looked at me in utter shock. "But here we are sitting on our lazy rich asses doing nothing but acting as if a war didn't just happen, yes we lost some wolves, yes it hurts but that is no reason to just ignore it, Isabella sure as hell isn't ignoring she was kidnapped and her best friend beaten, she wears her scars proudly, but here we are ignoring it, maybe we should take a hint from the hunters." I said angrily.

Andrew looked at me his eyes widened. 'Don't try to be Isabella, no se if Isabella gave that beautiful speech I can guarantee you they would be talking and doing stuff but your ju-' I cut off Ash. "And I'm sure Isabella probably would of done that better, but I learned something from her, just because someone is better doesn't mean anything." I shouted throwing my hands up.

Now they all looked shocked. Then it happened. Andrew burst out laughing. "I was waiting for you to deliver a Isabella motivation speech." Andrew said. "But you are right." Andrew finished. Max nodded. "I guess we were just scared." Noah whispered. But everyone heard him. "Which is a normal feeling, sure Isabella brought this to us sorta but she also brought us good stuff like how to operate without being like a machine werewolf." I said. "I think Isabella taught me how to not be killed by a Shtriga and she also taught me how to shift." Alex said.

"How did she teach you how to shift?" Mom asked. "Well she was fighting the shr- wait I have said to much." Alex said covering his mouth. "Ok." Mom said. "But Isabella is nice." Alex said. "I say she sorta brought all of a possibility of us finding our mates easier." Rory suggested. 'How did a conversation everyone being lazy slip to Isabella?' I didn't no nor did I care. But I could say Isabella brought people together.

-Somewhere in hell-

"She almost killed Vee!" A man yelled throwing a chair and shattering it. "Yes sire." A boy said bowing his head. "She's getting stronger and we have absolutely no spies left and sending more people in will surely make her suspicious." He said grabbing his hair in frustration. "I have an idea sire if you are willing to hear." The boy said. "Go." The man said.

"We should send something she fears after her." The boy said. "And that would be rogues since they killed he parents? Already did and it didn't faze her." The man said frustrated. "I meant a fear she developed like cannibals." The boy said. "You want me to send a cannibal, a human, after her when she is surrounded by people willing to kill for her to protect her!" The man yelled.

"No something that was once human but is far from it now." The boy said a smirk crawling onto his pale taunt features. "They don't live where she is." He said. "Then send one down, after all you are the ultimate power," The boy started. A smirk crept onto the man's face.

"You are the first."

1164. Long epilogue. SO as of now Satan's Betrayal is out. But the ending. Spine chilling. SO what could they be sending after Isabella?It could be anything. If you guys have predictions pm me or comment. I won't tell you if you are close but I will thank you for commenting it. But I'll give you a hint it is a demon but yet not a demon. Until the next book marshmallows.