:Chapter 3:

:Dalton:

"What do I need science in life for!" Isabella yelled as she dangled the piece of paper. I tried not to laugh. "Your going to use that one day in life." Nico said as he continued working on his history. We were all doing work for school, since the school was being canceled until the war was over.

"In what, I sure as hell don't need to know about the periodic table for hunting or anything art." Isabella said looking at him. "Maybe your fighting a mad scientist." I said. "I'm an executer hunter not that kind of hunter." Isabella said.

"There's different types of hunters?" Andrew asked confused. "Yeah." Isabella answered in a duh tone. "What kinds are there?" Nico asked. "There's a bunch, bait hunters, executer hunters, celebrity hunters and many more." Isabella said as she dropped her head on my desk. 'She seems very mad.'

"After this we can do something fun." Andrew suggested. Now that got Isabella's attention. "Like what?" Isabella asked with a smirk. "Pranking." Andrew suggested. "How about no." Rory said turning around. "Your not the boss." Isabella said. "I'm an adult." Rory said. "Yeah, how old are you?" Isabella asked crossing her arms. "Twenty one." Rory said with a smirk.

"Yeah well your not my parents or my brothers." Isabella said with a smirk. "I'm your brother." Enyr said spinning around. Isabella then threw a pencil at him. Ryne simply laughed. Angel was attempting to convince Nico to do her work. "Angel, I love you, but I'm not doing your work." Nico said as he kissed her cheek.

Isabella looked at me. "Do my homework." Isabella said pushing her papers towards me. "You must learn to do it yourself." I said pushing it back. Isabella rolled her eyes but began working on it. I looked back down at my math work. I really do curse the person who invented calculus and school.
**********
"What horse?" Rory asked as he opened the stable doors. After finishing the school work. That took a lot of time since they were complaining. We had agreed to ride horses. "I don't know can we go look at them?" Angel asked with a smile.

Rory nodded. With that everyone began looking for a horse. I walked up to my horse Jonathan. Isabella was next to me. "Want to ride Jonathan with me?" I asked. "Nope, I'm gonna find another horse and ride alone." Isabella said as she began walking away. I looked back at Jonathan and shrugged.

Opening the stall door I grabbed his halter and lead. Walking over I hooked him up. Jonathan stomped the ground lightly. Grabbing a apple I handed it to him.

Turning around I grabbed an English riding saddle. I quickly got everything on him. "Dalton, can I ride this horse?" Isabella asked as she stood in front of a stall. I looked at Jonathan before walking to Isabella.

The stall name said Vanilla. In the stall was a Frisian. Vanilla was two. She was recently broken. But she was extremely disobedient. "Are you sure, Vanilla was recently broken." I said. Vanilla tossed her head up. It looked like she was glaring at me.

"Yes I'm sure, I think she likes me." Isabella said as she reached out to Vanilla. Vanilla simply nuzzled into her hand. I simply smiled. "Ok." I said unhooking the stall. Isabella grabbed her halter. Bringing her to the center we saddled and bridled her. "Can you pick me up." Isabella said her face turning red.

I simply laughed. "Shorty." I whispered wrapping my arms around her waist. I then helped her get on Vanilla. "I'm not short, I just live in a big world." Isabella said as she grabbed the reins. "Keep telling yourself that." I said as I got on Jonathan.

"Hey are you two ready?" Rory asked calling out. "Yeah." I answered. "Then come on, I'm getting bored just waiting here." Rory said. Isabella lightly tapped the side of Vanilla's side and they began trotting after Rory. "Well lets go." I said to Jonathan tapping his side.

After closing the door, I tapped Jonathan's side speeding him up to a gallop. Isabella was a little ahead of me. Unlike the rest of the girls she kept her hair down. Her raven colored hair made a veil behind her. I flicked Jonathan's reins speeding up. Jonathan gazed at Vanilla. I swear they were having a conversation. Isabella looked at me with a slight smirk.

"I thought you didn't know how to ride a horse." I said keeping at their side. "I lied, I do know how to ride, back in the 1800s hunters rode horses when fighting, my Mom thought it was important." Isabella said. With that she sped up catching up to my brothers.

"You are so sneaky, I really like that." I said as I made Jonathan speed up. Andrew caught up to me on his horse Valley. Valley was a brown quarter horse. "Dad wants to know if we should do a run tonight with the pack." Andrew said. "Yeah we should do it." I said as my hair went through the wind.

"So Isabella's kicking your butt in racing." Andrew said with smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah but I'm beating you." I said as I tapped Jonathan's side. Andrew glared at me and tapped Valley's side. Soon we were racing each other.

"Loser has to spend two hours with Mom talking about their life." Andrew said. "Your on!" I called out. With that we began racing. I smirked as we passed Isabella and Alana. Alana was on her horse Silky, a palomino. We were at each others side. I playfully glared at him. Andrew simply smirked. We ran past Rory who was on his horse Mouse. Mouse was a gray dapple.

Valley and Jonathan were neck to neck now. We then passed Orchid who was on Zodiac a Morgan horse that was light brown in the back and went dark brown with white spots and a black tail and mane. After thirty minutes we stopped.

Rory looked at me weirdly. "Let me guess, you two did a race." Rory said as he began tying the horses up. "Alana catch me." Isabella said as she got off Vanilla. Isabella fell on top of Alana. They went stumbling into the ground. "Give me a heads up sooner." Alana said as she got up pulling Isabella to her feet.

"Guess who's spending two hours with Mom talking about his life." Andrew said pointing at me. Max looked up at me with a slight smirk. "She tends to ask about how your doing with your mate." Max said adding it in. "And you got friend zoned." Noah said piping in.

My eyes shifted to Isabella who was sitting with Alana. "Yeah well none of you are any better." I replied with a cocky smirk. "Orchid is working it out." "Angel agreed to be my mate." "Neither me, Noah or Rodney found our mates."

I rolled my eyes before going to sit. Nico followed after me with Andrew at his side. "I brought food." Rory said taking out food. Then everyone began grabbing at Rory.

Ding! Ok I make weird noises. But here's another chapter. I'm currently taking banners, which is you making pictures for the books so don't hesitate to ask me if you can. In the END of the chapter there'll be a shout-out for you. Well until next time my horse marshmallows.