:Chapter 34:

:Isabella:

"No way." I muttered looking at Orchid. "Happy birthday." Orchid said grabbing my shoulders. "I said no birthday parties." I said. "And you thought I'd listen." Orchid said.  I rolled my eyes at her. "Come on and enjoy the party, I did work hard." Orchid said leading towards the center. There were people everywhere. "We." Andrew corrected her.

I only recognized a few people here. That included the Ashford's, Alana, Kadan, and the leaders of the local vampire coven. I didn't know most of the people here. "Nico carved your cake." Orchid said. "Carved?" I asked confused. Orchid smirked at me before leading me to a place were people were mingling.

In the middle was a table showered with gifts. But that's not what got my attention. What got my attention was the cake. A realistic Harley Quinn cake was in the middle of the table in a wind-up box with the joker on it. Harley Quinn was holding a bomb while laughing. In front on her was a tiny batman.

"Yeah, Mom baked a really big cake, I carved it and frosted it." Nico said coming up behind me. "It's beautiful." I said. "Thanks, it's chocolate cake, a little demon and wolf said it was your favorite." Nico said. My gaze shot to Derik and Lucas. They were both smiling at me. Or more like attempting. "Well I better go thank a little wolf and demon." I said.

Nico nodded as I walked off towards Lucas and Derik. "I have no idea that you guys became little wolves and demons." I said walking towards them. "I'm anything but little, your brother knows that." Lucas said. "Didn't need to know that." I said. "It's not like I told you who's on t-" I cut Lucas off. "Yeah and no more speaking about your love life." I said.

Lucas rolled his red-pink eyes. I always liked his eyes. They were that color because of Lilith. The color of a vessels eyes is determined by the demons main color. That's why mine were blue, they could of been red but blue it way.

"Now Derik." I said. "Yes?" Derik asked raising an eyebrow. "Were you in on this?" I asked. "Possibly." Derik said. "Is that why you've been so distant?" I asked. "Well I had to keep the secret and I'm not that good at it." Derik said with a sheepish smile. "Well at least your back to your normal self." I said smiling at him.

"Well there is a party we're doing so let's go have fun." Lucas said. "But I want to open presents." I said pouting. "Nope not yet, you must have fun first." Lucas said as he began dragging towards the party. "But presents are fun." I complained. Lucas and Derik both rolled their eyes at me.

"We picked a playlist of all the perfect songs you like." Derik said. Right then the music began blaring. Calling from Above by Bassnectar began playing. People were dancing against each other. We walked up to Orchid. "So did you like the cake?" Orchid asked.

"It is a work of a art." I said. "Thanks." Nico said walking by with Angel at his side. "Happy birthday." Nico and Angel said in sync. I smiled at them. A twig snapped. "I'm gonna go see if that was Valkyrie." Orchid said. "Ok, be careful." I said. "Always am." Orchid said with a smile. I nodded my head as Orchid swayed away.

My eyes shifted to Andrew. He had a slight smirk on his face. "What did you do?" I asked. "Don't eat the middle of the wind-up box, or it'll blow up in your face." Andrew said. "Noted, I'll eat the head." I said. He really made my cake a delicious bomb. "That's what she said." Andrew replied. I lightly punched him in the arm.

"You know you love me." Andrew said. "Keep tellin' yourself that." I said. "Offended, but lover twin is staring at you." Andrew said pointing to his identical twin. "I see." I said. "Only because of me, I'm like your better set of eyes." Andrew said. "Perverted eyes." I replied quickly.

Andrew tossed his jet black bangs to the side. "Your just jealous of my power." Andrew said with a grin. "I have a even better power." I said. "Really?" Andrew asked. I nodded a smirk crawling onto my lips. "What is it?" Andrew asked. Lifting my index finger I showed it to him. Andrew rolled his crystal blue eyes. Right then a blue flame lit the tip of my finger. "It's called the homemade candle move." I said.