Chapter 3-Romanov's (just revised)

Tonight was proving to be a very busy night for the restaurant, the parking lot was full as was the over flow parking, but Carina wouldn't have it any other way.

She always made sure that the men who came into her part of the venue had a beautiful flower for their lapel and she always made sure that she was beautifully dressed; tonight she'd picked a black form fitting dress that came down just below her knees and had a kick pleat in the back, sleeves of black lace and a sweetheart neckline.

She chose comfortable black heels to complete her outfit and she always wore her hair long; it was one length that hung down to just right above her behind and she wore it parted on the right side.

She was a very beautiful woman even though she didn't think of herself that way.

When she wore makeup it was always natural and she had perfect lips, not too thin and not too plump, perfectly spaced very light brown eyes and a cute button nose that her father always tried to grab and run off with it when she was little.

She was 5'5" and well endowed up top and had what some would call a bodacious booty, but put the entire package together and you had an amazingly gorgeous woman.

There was never a shortage of attention from the men at the restaurant but it never went any further than just playful flirting on their part and her being a good hostess on her's because in the end everyone knew who she belonged to.

"Don Costas!" Carina greeted one of the oldest members that had been coming to Romanov's since it's beginning in 1965, not to mention he was great friends with her folks.

He was from the old country, Sicily to be exact and was now in his 70's but looked like he was in his late 50's.

He was formidable in his day, fair but never would anyone want to mistake his fairness for weakness...that would be your undoing.

"Carina my child! You look as beautiful as ever" he said greeting her at the podium with a hug and kiss on both cheeks.

She kissed him back on both cheeks and stuck a beautiful yellow rose bud in his lapel. "I thank you but you say that every time!" she said sweetly as she linked arms with him and showed him and his sons to their table.

"Adriano, Alessio, how are you this evening?" she asked of Costas' twin sons who always came to dinner with their dad.

Adriano was older by 10 minutes so he had taken over for his father and Alessio was his Under boss, the two split their time between the States and Italy.

Both men, in their early 40s and handsome to a fault, stood back up and each taking her hands, kissed the top of her hands and said they were doing well.

She rolled her eyes at them as they broke into laughter. Most of the men that came in here were like Grandfathers, Uncles, Fathers and brothers; they would take a bullet for her and she would do the same truth be told.

"Clarissa will be right out with your drinks and then you can place your orders. By the way we have salmon on the menu tonight and it's perfect!" she smiling as she went back to her station.

****
Her feet were about done for by the time all was cleaned up and everyone was ready to leave, taking one last look back, she smiled and was grateful for a successful evening.

The restaurant operated Monday through Saturday but closed on Sundays because her mom and dad believed that should be the one day no one worked, it was family day and tonight Carina was very thankful because her feet were killing her.

She was looking forward to eating her salad from the restaurant, having a glass of wine, maybe talk to Dimitri again, jammies and then bed.

Tomorrow she would go to her parents for Sunday lunch which was a tradition since she could remember and she loved it very much.

Carina got home a little after ten, threw her shoes off by the front door and collapsed on the couch.

She looked at her phone for a minute and decided to make a call, knowing he wouldn't be asleep.

Dimitri answered on the second ring. "Alexandrov" he said his thick Russian accent making her heart beat wildly.

"Hey" she said.

"Carina" he said, her name rolling off his tongue like hot fudge. "Is everything okay?" She sighed.

"Da (yes) I just needed to hear your voice."

They talked for a while, laughing over some things that happened at the restaurant and then she said "Well I'll let you go and anyway you should be asleep." Dimitri chuckled.

"I've had a lot of things going on and tying up loose ends, etc. I do promise to turn in though.

Before I forget I'm sending something to you for Valentine's to the restaurant. Please call me when you get it so I know it arrived." She tried to talk him out of it but to no avail.

"Well you are too good to me. Thank you and I will let you know."

"Carina?" he said.

"Yes?"

"I love you". She smiled, returned the sentiment and they hung up.

Carina laid in bed for a couple of hours thinking about him. She kept playing the 'I love you' over and over in her head and trying to imagine what it would be like having him in the flesh.

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't imagining his lips, how they would taste and feel and what his body would look and feel like against hers.

She sighed and rolled over grabbing an extra pillow and squeezing it. Even though she'd never been with a man, she read books and watched videos like Kama Sutra and learned many things and have no doubt whatsoever that she will be able to please him and keep him coming back for more.

Next week was going to take for ever to get here.