Chapter 38-Office Sex (just revised)

There was only a dim glow from a small overhead light in the credenza attached to the desk, so they had nice mood lighting in the office.  She heard Dimitri shut the door and heard the lock click.  She went to turn around, but he had her pinned in front of the desk with his huge body. He reached around to her front and unzipped her jacket the rest of the way, took it off and laid it on the desk.  Her heart was pounding in her chest as the anticipation was killing her slowly. 

He moved her hair away from her neck and placed several open mouth kisses on her soft skin, but she was so entranced by the sensation, she didn't realize that he was sucking so hard.  When he was done making a meal out of her neck, he moved his hands to her breasts, cupping them and rolling his thumbs across her nipples.  Carina let out a small groan as he pushed his erection into her behind.

"See what you do to me dorogoya" he said, his breath ragged.  She reached behind her and grasped his hard cock in her hand, moving it up and down, feeling it grow harder still. 

"Let me take care of you" she said panting. 

"You think you can?" he asked. 

Carina turned around, looking the beast in the eyes and said one simple word..."Yes" and pushed him toward the small couch against the wall.

She was on her knees between his legs,  her shaking fingers working to unfasten his dress pants and then working on the buttons of his shirt, finally getting it open.  She ran her hands down his chest causing him to throw his head back.  She placed one single kiss over his heart and then concentrated on sucking one of his nipples while getting his pants down enough to get to him.  She moved her mouth slowly down his chest until she reached her prize. 

Carina took the steel encased in soft velvet in her hands, running her thumb around the tip and spreading his arousal.  She brought her thumb to her mouth, licking him from it. 

"Christ woman!" he groaned as she lowered her head to him and slowly took him in her mouth, going down on him as far as she could without gagging.  She came back up his hard shaft and before going back down again with her mouth, she ran her tongue up and down his entire length causing another bead of dew to collect on the tip.  He was ready. 

Lowering her head all the way down on him, she increased her pace while stroking him with her hand; he was close.  He always grabbed her head when he's ready to come.  Sure enough his hands found their way into her hair as he thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock in her mouth a little further. 

"Ahhh, fuck!" he grunted releasing himself in her mouth, he must have been really holding back on her before, because it took him a minute to finish.  When she was sure he was done, she lifted her head and gave him the benefit of watching her lick her lips like it was the best thing she'd ever had in her mouth.

"Fuck me Carina stand up!" he demanded.  Carina did as her husband asked.  "Take your boots off and then your pants" he instructed as he palmed his still half-erect cock.  She took her time, giving him a show and went one step further and took her shirt off so she was completely naked in front of him.  "God you're beautiful" he said stroking himself slowly. 

Carina wanted him so bad her sex ached. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together, bringing her mouth down, she let her tongue slide onto a hardened nipple.  She watched his cock come to life immediately. 

"Get over here and fuck me now" he demanded.  She walked to him, straddled him and lowered herself on to his awaiting member.  She took all of his length as she brought his head down to her breasts so he could suckle her.  When he started doing that,  she let her tongue join with his increasing, the need to fuck him.  Using his shoulders to give her leverage, she moved up and down and she didn't move slowly, she moved fast and frenzied, her full breasts bouncing with the rhythm of her body. 

"Dimitri oh God! Oh.my.God! Fuck yeah! Yes!"  she shouted as she came around him.  He stood up, still firmly inside her and laid her across the desk, spread her legs and started pounding her like a man on a mission.  Their bodies were now covered in sweat from their arduous activity. 

"I'm gonna come baby" he said his accent getting thicker. 

"Fill me up Mikhail" Carina moaned softly and that was his undoing.  He collapsed on top of her, trying to catch his breath.  She ran her fingers through his damp hair, savoring what had just happened between them. 

"I think I'm just going to lay here and die" he said dramatically.  "You can put 'Here lies Dimitri...he was fucked to death!'"   Carina burst out laughing, as he raised his head grinning at her. "You like that do you?" he smirked.  She nodded. 

"How long have we been gone?" She asked. He looked at his phone...an hour! 

"Shit!" Carina giggled as she started to get dressed.  He smiled as he pulled his pants up and started to button his shirt.  "Well" she said looking at him. "I can officially mark that off my to-do list." 

"What's that?" he asked puzzled. 

"Fucking on a desk!"  They both started to laugh.  After dressing, she looked at him and ran her fingers through his hair again, but she couldn't do anything with his sex hair; didn't matter anyway, he looked hot.  She pulled her jacket on, zipped it up and then pulled a compact out of the pocket.  She didn't look too bad. She dabbed a tissue around her eyes and then dabbed the sweat from her upper lip and applied powder lightly and then lip gloss. 

Dimitri opened the door a little, no one was there.  They giggled like teenagers as they made their way back to the table and Carina was sure a thousand questions from Lana.