Chapter 61-Finally, Communication!

He was very impressed and a little sad; there was so much that he still didn't know about his wife.  She was amazing actually.  He just studied her for a while, she seemed oblivious to anything around her except the task at hand.  He watched her remove and replace the old and new spark plugs, air filter and then watched her get under the car and change the oil.  He wondered what else she had gotten accomplished.  He had been working on that car off and on since he was 18 years old; he and his dad, but after he died it became harder for Dimitri to want to work on it.  After she got the old oil drained from the car, she came out from underneath, grease and dirt smeared on her face looking sexy as fuck, and then grabbed a funnel and the new oil and filled it up.  He saw the empty boxes from other parts and she must have put those in as well.  It was time to make his presence known.

Carina was so excited about what she had gotten done on this beauty.  It was a shame that it had just been sitting here but she understood why it had been tough for Dimitri to pick back up on it again.  The color of the car was not lost on her either; it reminded her of his eyes.  She missed looking into them.  She sighed and started picking up the tools, putting away the boxes with the old parts when she turned around, jumped and screamed.  It was Dimitri!  He was smirking at her.  Asshole!  Gorgeous, sexy asshole, but asshole nonetheless.  "Did I scare you dorogoya?" he asked laughing at me.  "No I just thought I'd jump and scream because I needed the exercise." I said sarcastically.  "I'm sorry" he said, all playfulness gone.  "It's no big deal" she said shrugging her shoulders.  "I'll get over it."  Obviously she didn't get what he was apologizing for.  He walked over to her and took the wrench from her hand, placing it on the work bench he made her turn and face him.  She kept her eyes level at his chest; he lifted her chin until their eyes met.  "I'm sorry for making you feel alone, like I didn't need you.  That couldn't be further from the truth.  I need you like I need air to breath.  When I went by Fusion earlier to apologize and you weren't there my mind went off.   I thought maybe you'd left me and went back to New York."  I looked at him seriously and said "I thought about it."  His face dropped but I continued.  "But then I realized that I couldn't do that to you and called your mom instead and decided to come here for some motherly advice.  I love my mom but she wouldn't understand; she's not married to someone in your position, your mom is and well..." I left off there shrugging my shoulders.  "I'm glad you came here.  Thank you for not leaving me.  I'm a hard headed ass sometimes Carina but I love you more than life."  He gave me a very sweet, tender kiss, sighed and pulled away asking "So, this is a side of you that I wasn't aware of."  I grinned.  "Well I think sometimes that Boris wanted a boy so he taught me to do everything that a boy would learn with his father.  Let me show you what I've done."  She went on to explain about all the parts that she had changed out, the oil, etc. and then she handed Dimitri the keys.  He looked confused.  "Start her up" I prodded.  He looked unsure but opened the door, sat down in the car, put the keys in the ignition and started it up.  It purred like a kitten.  I put my hands up in the air, turning around in circles, shaking my ass yelling "I did it, I did it!"  I wiped my hands off well before I closed the hood and then I wiped off the hood of the car and stepped back.  She was a gorgeous machine; maybe Dimitri would let me drive it.

We walked back into his parent's house, hand-in-hand.  I told him I was going to shower and he should go visit with his mom, that I would be done soon.  "Carina" he said giving me that look I haven't seen in a long time.  "I have a lot more apologizing to do" he said seductively.  "Is that so?" I asked becoming turned on.  He nodded his head very slowly running his long finger down the middle of my chest.  "Well then" I said pulling off my tee shirt "I'd better hurry" and unzipped my shorts slowly leaving him to ogle my semi-dressed body.  "Christ" he muttered under his breath.  "I'll be back shortly" he promised.  I don't think I have ever showered that fast, got everything shaved and smooth, got out and brushed my hair and flat ironed it.  I had bought this gorgeous white completely sheer nightie and you could see everything like I was naked.  I know Dimitri likes lingerie and I was going to start wearing it more often for him.  I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him, my heart beating rapidly out of my chest and I was aroused.  I needed him so much and it had been too long and right on cue he entered the room.

His feet were bare, shirt untucked and open all the way revealing his muscled, ripped and tattooed chest.  Jesus Christ this man was breathtaking.  I stood slowly so he could get a good look at me.  I loved when he took his time raking his eyes across my body.  "Carina, my God!" he breathed.  I had placed my hair on either side of my shoulders so he didn't get a clear picture until he took both hands and moved my hair back.  "Your breasts are ridiculous" he said, his voice hoarse.  I moved closer to him, removing his shirt and letting it fall to the floor, next his pants and pleasantly discovered he was commando.  He stood before me looking like a naked warrior, his body all buffed and ripped and it was my body, to enjoy, to tease and to take as I saw fit.  I closed the gap between us even more and gently grabbed his cock, stroking it and running my thumb around the tip.  "This is mine" I whispered as he groaned from my touch and sitting on the bed I took him in my mouth.  We enjoyed taking each other for the next few hours before we dropped with exhaustion and fell asleep in each others arms.