Chapter 92

It had been six weeks of laying around and being taken care of and doted on. I was fed up and horny. We hadn't had sex in six weeks. This was major.  I was grumpy and snappy.  Dimitri said we were going out because he'd invited Lana and Adriano to Fusion but he asked if I was okay going after what happened.  "Dimitri I'm not going to let a bad experience keep me from that place.  I have more good memories there than bad."  He smiled.  My stitches were out, I did have scars on my cheek, hipbone, chin and belly; Dimitri said they were sexy.  He was just being sweet.  I really didn't mind them though; they made me stronger.  I had already made the decision to dress as sexy as I knew he would allow me to.  I had chosen a black satin halter shirt that plunged and showed my assets plus it had cute lace around the edge and the 'V' that went between my breasts; my tight blue skinny jeans that were low rise and my black lace heels.  Accessories would be my wedding rings, my emerald ring, tennis bracelet and large silver hoop earrings.  I did sexy makeup with smoky eyes and nude lip gloss and chose Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret.  Sexy was my theme.

Dimitri was wearing his black fitted dress pants and a navy button down dress shirt with his scroll cuff links. He had just finished putting his shoes on and stood up when I walked into our bedroom.  His mouth dropped open when he saw me.  "Damn baby" he said walking over to me.  "You look sexy" I purred putting my hands on his chest, giving him a small kiss; teasing him and giving him just a small taste of what I'd been dealing with for six weeks. I turned and sashayed out of the room leaving him speechless. "Damn woman's going to be the death of me" he muttered as he followed me out of the room.

Fusion was jumping tonight.  I wasn't smoking anymore, I'd given that up six weeks ago since we had discussed trying to have a baby, but I would drink tonight as it would be my last hoorah.  We made it up to our table as Abby was dropping off our drink of choice.  "Carina it's so good to see you tonight!  Come by the bar sometime tonight!" I hugged her and said I would.  Just then I heard a shrill scream and I knew it was Lana.  "Sexy biatches in da house!" as we hugged.  "Hey Adriano" I said giving him a hug.  He took his finger and moved my face to the side.  "You sure wear that well" he commented.  I winked and said "I try" grinning.  I was standing in between Dimitri's legs and bent over for the vodka to pour shots, my ass rubbing up against his lap.  "Fuck" he said under his breath.  "What'd you say babe?" I asked, knowing exactly what I'd done to him.  "Nothing" he mumbled.  I started to stand back up when he pulled me back into his lap, his erection poking my ass.  "You know exactly what you're doing and I promise you'll be screaming my name by night's end" I shivered at his threat, turning to him I whispered back "I'm holding you to it" and kissed him passionately and wetly.  "Get a room!" Lana yelled.  Dimitri rolled his eyes and I smirked.

"Come on bitch we're gonna dance" I said pulling Lana from Adriano's lap and we walked to the dance floor.  We made our stop by the DJ booth and I requested Lady Gaga Jewels N' Drugs.  Lana asked me what I was up to.  At first I said nothing but she knew better.  "Girl please" she started.  "Okay, okay!  It's been six weeks since I've been anywhere near Dimitri's dick.  He's been treating me like I'm going to break.  I'm horny and frustrated and I want to fuck!"  My friend looked at me and busted out laughing.  "Laugh it up!  I'm sure you had Adriano's cock shoved inside you before you got here because you didn't come with us" I bit back.  "Oh baby you seriously need to get laid tonight" she said.  The DJ started our song and Lana and I dirty danced, shook our asses, popped our asses, you name we pulled it out of our bag.  It must have worked from the looks we were getting from our men.

We made our way back upstairs for more drinking and flirting.  "That was quite the show" he breathed against my ear.  I turned to face him clasping my hands around his neck.  "Are you turned on?  Because I'm horny as fuck right now" I said where he could only hear.  "Is that what all of this has been about?  The sexy outfit, the dancing with Lana?"  I leaned in kissing him where I knew it would make him crazy and said against his skin " Yes.  It's been six weeks since I've seen your dick; I'm horny and frustrated" I said honestly.  He licked my neck making me moan.  "Good because I'm planning on taking you and having you all night and screaming my name as I pleasure your clit with my tongue."  Now he'd turned the tables.  "I think I just came" I told him as I walked away to go visit Ivan, leaving him with a raging hard on.  "Dude you'd better do something about her" Adriano said laughing as Dimitri ran both hands through his hair.  "You guys are such asses" Lana said as she walked to get Carina.

"What did you say to get him so worked up?" she asked giggling.  I told her what had happened and then I told her what I said.  She laughed her ass off.  "You guys are perfect for each other, my God!"  I grinned at her and nodded.  The men watched us as we walked back; I noticed Dimitri still looked tortured so I gave the bottle to Lana and waved my finger signaling for him to come to me.  Adriano slapped him on the shoulder and said "Go with God" as he walked by.  My sexy Russian husband was now standing in front of me, hands in his pockets, as I leaned in and whispered "Let me take care of you" and I grabbed his hand and walked him to my office.  We barely got inside when we attacked each other, our lips crashing against each other.  "God I've missed your mouth on me" I groaned as he cupped my behind and squeezed it.  I pulled his shirt out of his pants, unbuttoned it and started devouring his chest.  "Shit baby" he moaned as I licked and sucked his nipples.  I moved him back towards my chair and unfastened his pants and pulled his enormous cock out and almost came on the spot.  "God you're so huge" I whispered as I pushed him in the chair.  I got on my knees between his legs and took him in my mouth.  "Ohhhh!" was all he could manage as his head fell back onto the chair.  "Your mouth is ridiculous Car!  That's right take all of me!" he cried as I swallowed all of him.  My mouth was moist and wet as I moved up and down his length.  "Tell me what you want baby" I begged.  Both his hands were twisted up in my hair as I increased my pace.  "That's what I want!  Faster!" he begged.  "Goddamn it!" he shouted as he came loudly and wetly in my mouth until he finished.  I licked my lips as he watched, his chest heaving.  I stood up as he did, tucking his shirt in, buttoning it, zipping his pants back.  He kissed her hard and made promises that left her weak.