Chapter 32-Getting to Know You (just revised)

They were sitting in bed, Dimitri was at her feet, massaging them, and they were just talking, getting to know more about each other. 

"What's your favorite color?" she asked him. 

"Black" he said.  Of course. 

"Secondary choice" she inquired. 

"Grey."  Carina frowned at his answer, making him throw his head back and laugh.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked her. 

She thought a minute and then replied "Well it used to be purple." He seemed puzzled. 

"What is it now?" he was really interested. 

"Emerald green" she responded, watching for his reaction.  He looked up at her with a lazy grin.  He liked that answer. 

"Do you get time to watch movies or TV?" Carina continued.  

He shook his head but added "That will probably change now" he winked.  Gawd! Could he be any sexier?  Now he was getting inquisitive. 

"Did you ever have any boyfriends, serious or otherwise?"  Oh, really now...he did care about that.  

His wife shook her head saying "I only had one serious friend that was a boy and his name is Geoffrey and he lives in Manhattan with his partner.  A lot of times when Ana or Lana were busy or our schedules clashed, I could always call Geo and we'd do things together.  I guess he was like my gay husband.  He would do anything for anyone at anytime. That's just the kind of person he is" she finished, suddenly missing her friend. 

"You miss him?" Dimitri asked her.  Carina nodded. 

"I do.  When I would go out, it would be with him. We would go to drag shows or gay clubs because I knew I wouldn't be harassed there plus I got great fashion tips!" 

He threw his head back and laughed. 

"So, what color do you like on me?" She asked trying to get a feel for what she needed to add to her closet.  

She could tell he was thinking hard and then he answered "I loved you in the red dress you wore on Valentine's and that incredible black dress you wore the night we had dinner at the hotel. Christ you looked good in that, but I guess I would have to say I loved the color you wore the night of our engagement party."  It was the emerald green cocktail dress, go figure.

"Carina can I ask you something and if it's too painful you don't have to answer okay?"  Where was this coming from? 

"Sure" she replied. 

"Do you have any memories from before you were adopted by the Romanov's?"  

Carina didn't think anything of the question, because she'd been asked that before.  "I don't.  I was told that I was 11 months old when I came to be at the orphanage.  I knew from the age of 4 that I didn't have parents, but I was okay with that.  

The staff at the home were kind to me and I guess I must have kept them on their toes.  I just had a feeling the day I met my parents that they were the ones and I guess they knew that about me as well. After I met them a couple of days later they were bringing me home.  

When I turned 17 my mom gave me a letter that had been found with me and it was from my birth mother.  I still have it.  It's in my Dimitri box if you want to read it. I felt sorry for her then and I still feel sorry for her now.  

She was 17 years old when she had me and piecing together things from her letter, the man wasn't very nice.  He was way older than her and he knew better than to be with a girl that young."  She shrugged and told him that's all she remembered. 

 It must have really touched him because his facial features changed completely, almost like sadness for her. 

"Dimitri please don't feel sad for me.  She did the most loving and selfless thing a person could do for someone else, she gave me up so someone else could give me what she couldn't.  I just wished I knew what happened to her.  I tried searching for her, but I was told that she'd been killed in a fire when she was 19.  Apparently the authorities thought it was suspicious but they didn't have enough evidence to pursue it."

The last thing she wanted from Dimitri was pity, but she would take the comfort  she would be stupid not too.  Carina looked up at the beautiful man at her feet and watched him kiss the top of her feet and then her knees and then her thighs.  When he got to her sex, he spread her legs a little further and kissed her through her panties; that was so erotic! 

She felt his mouth on her belly button, circling it with his tongue.  She was about to lose her mind, the sensation was so incredible that she felt like she had liquid fire running through her body with every touch from him. 

As he went up her stomach with his mouth, her shirt would get pulled up further helping his mouth find and latch on to her hardened nipple.  She took her good hand and ran it through his hair, as her back arched from his touch.  

His mouth finally found hers as the kiss he gave her shattered any thoughts she had about not being good enough for him.  He broke contact long enough to get out of his pants and pull her panties down.   He placed his mouth on her sex and sucked on her clit like it was his favorite candy, sending her over the edge as she climaxed hard and loud. 

When he had quite finished with her,  she felt him slide into her with his hard cock and hiss "Oh Carina!  Goddamn... so tight and wet baby. Fuck!" as he swiveled his hips into her hard, grinding, slamming and pushing them over the edge.

 Carina came again, gloriously falling into the oblivion of a Dimitri-given orgasm.  She opened her eyes just in time to watch him fall victim to his own release and it was so beautiful to watch him be so passionate about her.