Chapter 63-Hell Unleashed

Coming back to the real world was a little scary but I had faith in us; Dimitri and I.  That whole entire week away was just what we needed.  I've never felt closer to him than on our honeymoon.  We hardly left our bed; we ate here and there, but mostly we ate up each other.  At one point I was actually sore!  I started going back to Fusion and working there three times a week.  I had really missed Gregor, Ivan, Valeryia and the rest of the staff.  It was after about a week of being back at work that I started to notice little things in my office that seemed off.  I always pushed my chair into my desk at night, I would come into work and it would be moved.  I kept the trashcan in a certain place, it would be moved.  My wedding picture on my desk, I came in one morning at it was face down.  But Thursday morning I came in and when I walked into my office the smell of something metallic hit my nose and almost made me vomit; I turned the light on and started screaming my head off.  There was blood all over my desk and what looked like a human heart.  Marco came running to my office as I was backing out, his gun drawn, and my finger pointing, it was all I could manage before I found a trashcan in the VIP lounge and proceeded to vomit up everything in my stomach and then continued to dry heave.

I could hear Marco on the phone talking to Dimitri as I'm sure Mattias already had him in the car and they were racing over here.  I was sitting at one of the bar top tables, hands shaking while trying to smoke a cigarette and downing a huge glass of vodka when Dimitri burst into the club taking the stairs two at a time.  His long legs carried him up to me and as he folded me into his arms, the dam broke.  I was hysterical but after a bit he managed to get me calmed down again.  "Baby I need to go talk to Marco for a minute.  Liam is right here, okay?"  I nodded, looking at him with huge eyes.  He and Marco disappeared into my office.  "I want to know how in the fuck someone got in here; I want all security footage downloaded right now!" he roared.  Marco said it was already being done.  "Mattias, I need for you and Liam to get this mess cleaned up, but take photos first, okay? I'm taking Carina home."  He didn't wait for acknowledgement he just walked out of the office, gathered Carina and helped her gently to the car.

While in the car my phone pinged, like a text message.  I dug it out of my bag and opened it.  "What the fuck?" I whispered.  Dimitri immediately looked at me.  "What?  What is it?"  I just handed him my phone.  Someone had sent pictures of Dimitri taking me out of Fusion and putting me in the car.  We were being watched.  All the caption said was She's next!  It was that bastard of a sperm donor!  Asimov.  "Dimitri why is he doing this?  I don't understand!  I don't know him, I don't want to know him!  Why can't he leave me alone!" I screamed as Dimitri folded me into his arms, stroking my hair and telling me relax and let him handle things.  The next couple days were tense to say the least.  I never left our room and Dimitri was never farther than his office or Marco's office.  I figured now was as good a time as any to let my husband know that I was an expert marksman. 

I went to our closet and brought out a metal box and sat it on his desk.  I opened it up and showed him.  "Dad gave it to me when I moved out.  We went to the target range almost every evening.  This is a TT30 Tokarev" I said sliding the action back.  While I talked to Dimitri I was disassembling it and putting it back together in a matter of a few minutes; loaded the clip and popped it back into the gun.  When I was finished I laid the gun on his desk, sat back and looked at him.  "Who are you?" he said impressed.  He got up and came around the desk at me.  "Come on.  I want to take you somewhere.  And bring that" he said pointing to my gun.  I grabbed the box and followed Dimitri out the door.  We walked across the drive, a bit of ground and to one of the two houses that Dimitri's men stay in.  I guess since what had happened at Fusion the guys were on high alert because I had never seen so many of Dimitri's men in one place.  

They must have known something was up with Dimitri bringing me into their domain because they followed us down the long hallway to some stairs and down into the basement.  The whole underneath of the house was a firing range.  There were twelve individual booths set up with an automated target system.  Dimitri walked us up to a booth, pointed at some ear protection and told me to take my best shot.  The target was already set up so I put on my ear protection, got my gun, popped out the cartridge, popped it back in, slid the action back and fired until the clip was empty.  Dimitri pushed a button bringing my target closer.  All nine rounds, bulls eye.  The men were impressed.  I heard Mattias yell "Olitchnaya rabota Carina! (Good job)".  Dimitri handed me a PPSH-4 sub machine gun, put a clean target up, pressed the button and sent it on it's way.  I pulverized the target.  Next was a Saiga 12.  It had a hard fucking kick back but I managed to control it and make my mark.  After receiving a lot of praise from Dimitri's men, instructions about rounds, who was posted where Dimitri and I went back to the main house.  He didn't say a word the whole time; I didn't know if he was mad at me or what.  I went out to our balcony so I could clean and put away my gun.  After getting it cleaned I went into my closet and put it away and then went out into the bathroom so I could take a bath.  I turned the water on to let the tub start filling up, took off my shoes, socks, and jeans.  I slowly and painfully pulled off my tee shirt to find a huge purple bruise forming on my shoulder.  Kick back from the shot gun I thought.  Dimitri walked in and stood behind me, his eyes unreadable.  I would give any amount of money to know what was going on inside that beautiful mind of his.  He laid his chin on top of my head; his hands running up and down my arms gently and then he kissed me on top of my head.  "Does it hurt?" he asked.  I nodded.  "Yeah it kind of does" I said ruefully.  "Carina I hope the day never comes when I stop being amazed by you.  I was impressed, scared and proud of you all at the same time.  It makes me feel better knowing that you could protect yourself if you had to but having said that I will do everything in my power to see that you don't have to."  His hands went to my back as he unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor and then he hooked his fingers in the sides of my panties and slid them off on the floor afterwards he helped me into the tub, got in with me and fucked me until I screamed out his name.