Chapter 85-Something's Not Right

Carina was a little tipsy and Dimitri found it entertaining, until she dropped to her knees, in between his long legs, in the car on the way home. She was leaning into him, kissing him hard while unbuttoning his shirt and his pants. "Jesus Carina! You act like you're starving" he panted. "I am baby, for your cock" she said looking at him through long lashes. He groaned as she put him in her mouth, taking all his length between her luscious lips. She teased the tip and the 'v' under the tip with her tongue and then made him disappear again. His hands went into her hair, slowing her down and speeding her up and it was driving him crazy, her mouth and lips. "You're going to unman me Car" he said struggling to speak as she continued her assault on his hard cock. He wanted it to last but at the same time he envisioned her straddling him with her beautiful breasts in his face. She took his erection in her hand and ran it gently and slowly around her lips occasionally flicking underneath with her tongue. She took him deep into her mouth but this time increased her pace while running her hand along his length. "Oh God baby!" he moaned, his head leaning back against the seat. She knew he was close, she could taste him. She could feel him thicken as he prepared to climax. "Fucking sweet mother of God!" he yelled as he filled her mouth with his arousal, thrusting his hips towards her. His ragged breathing could be heard throughout the car as well as her's. She was turned on and she would have him.

He was still semi-hard when she reached under her dress and pulled her panties off and her dress came next; she left her heels on for effect. "Jesus" he breathed as she straddled his lap right above his now hard cock and slowly lowered herself. "Oh God" she moaned at his fullness inside her. She pulled his shirt open so she could lust over his body. She leaned over and licked and captured a nipple gently between her teeth. "Fuck me" he hissed as she moved to the other nipple. "God you're insatiable" he groaned. She moved her mouth to his neck as she licked, sucked and kissed him where she knew it drove him wild. "Carina I need you to move, I need to feel you baby" he begged. That was enough for her as she lifted herself up and down on him, breasts bouncing with each motion as she felt his hot mouth searing her nipple as he took her into his mouth. She felt that familiar pull and knew she was close. He continued to tease her with his mouth as he put his thumb to her clit and sent her over the edge. "Oh Jesus! Oh God! Fuck!" she cried as she came. Her orgasm seemed to last forever before she collapsed against his chest, her heart slamming inside her. She felt his hands on either side of her arms as he caressed her soft skin. "You look so beautiful when you come" he said softly. She kissed his face and said "I love you so much." He loved her, more than life.

Dimitri carried her from the car, into the house and up to their bed. She sat on the bed as he removed her heels and then he slid her dress down, pulled the covers back and she climbed in just her panties. He stripped off all his clothes and climbed into bed naked and pulled her body to his. He was exhausted and he knew she was too because of how quickly she fell asleep. He put his nose to her hair and drew in deeply loving her smell. She was so good for him. She made him feel like he was the only man in the world; how she looked at him, talked about him and made love to him. She fit in his arms like she was custom made to go there. His eyes started to get heavy and sleep took him as he dreamed of her.

He got up leaving her in bed to sleep longer. He almost changed his mind when she rolled over and moaned; it was so sensual sounding the noise that came from her. He adjusted himself, running his hands through his hair and wandered into his office and opened up his laptop. He was checking his email when a new one pinged in. It came from an address he recognized so he didn't think anything about opening it. What he saw made his blood run cold and his jaw locked. He picked up his phone and hit redial. "Marco, we have a problem. Get Mattias and Liam and meet me in your office" and he hung up without explanation. He closed his laptop and glanced over at his sleeping wife, lingered a moment and then walked with purpose to Marco's office.

All three men were waiting and all looked like they'd been rallied from their sleep. "What's up boss?" Liam asked. Dimitri sat his laptop down on the desk with a thud and opened it up and clicked on the email. The atmosphere of the room changed dramatically. There was a video of Carina and Lana dancing last night at Fusion; it was time stamped at 12:47 a.m. "What the fuck?" said Mattias who was up on his feet now. "Liam, I need you to trace the IP address from this email. It came in as a familiar one to me and that's why I opened it." The body of the email only said You have a very beautiful wife. You should be careful with her. That just made Dimitri's head spin. Why would she be targeted? She wouldn't hurt a fly. Marco broke through his thoughts. "Does she know about this?" Dimitri shook his head. "I wanted more information before I told her. I will tell her."  He had a bad feeling about this and he didn't deal well with not being in control.