Chapter 73-Moving Forward

Carina was still dealing with Dimitri being back; if she couldn't find him she would feel a panic attack starting. She couldn't live like this, it was ridiculous. She sighed as she started the shower, she had left him sleeping in bed. She stepped in and let the water fall over her tired body. She slid down to sit under the water, knees to her chest and head on her knees. She never heard him come in; he just stood there watching her, cursing what he'd done to her. He would spend the rest of his life making it up to her. He peeled off his clothes and stepped in, Carina looked up at him through the water. He stretched out both hands to her which she accepted immediately and he pulled her into his body. He could feel her body shaking as she broke down and cried. He pressed his lips to her head. "Let it out baby" he said gently. "I'm so tired of crying" she sniffed. "I just can't seem to control it." I felt Dimitri slide to his knees in front me and lay his head against my belly, arms tightly around my waist. " I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for what I put you through." His voice full of sadness. I ran my fingers through his soft, wet hair, being thankful I could still do this. I raised his head so our eyes could meet. I shook my head. "I don't want you to do that. I don't want to live in the past anymore. I was given a second chance to do and say all the things I thought I'd lost out on. It's time to move forward." He grabbed both my hands and kissed them softly. "You are amazing" he breathed. She pulled him to his feet, once standing she stood on her tip toes and pulled his mouth to hers as she frantically kissed him; his hands sliding slowly down her backside, cupping her behind he gently picked her up and walked to the wall placing her back against it she felt his hand go between them to grasp his cock and slide into her. She laid her head back against the wall as he made love to her, filling her with his heat; she felt his mouth go to that place on her neck that would most assuredly make her come. "Dimitri..." she breathed as he felt her tighten around him and they found their release together.

Dimitri had insisted on brushing and blow drying her hair. Their eyes constantly on each other; once he was done she let her towel drop to the floor, now naked before him she grabbed his hands and brought them around her front and placed them on her breasts as she brought her arms up and around his neck. She enjoyed feeling his hands squeeze and caress her body. She let her head fall back slowly onto his chest as he played with her nipples; biting down on her lower lip she moaned softly at his touches. She released one of her hands from his neck grabbing one of his hands she placed hers on top of his and slid it down towards her sex. It was erotic seeing her hand on his while pleasuring herself. "Fuck" she cried out as she found her release. Dimitri picked her up and sat her on the lavatory and started thrusting into her so that her breasts were moving to the rhythm of his body. "Oh Christ Carina! Your body is so delicious" he gritted through clinched teeth as he climaxed. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him to her and took him into her arms.  "I love you, I love you, I love you" Carina said kissing his neck.  "I love you too Car."  She finally released him so he could breath and she did something she hadn't done in forever...smiled.  "You're so beautiful when you smile" Dimitri commented.  "I have every reason to smile" she said happily.

Dimitri dressed in jeans, a tee shirt and biker boots; Carina dressed in a deep pink maxi dress with a jean jacket and put her hair up in a messy bun.  "You look very pretty" Dimitri remarked.  She said thank you, smiling at him.  "I have a meeting with the men, will you be okay?" he asked his voice laced with concern.  "Baby I'm getting there.  Go, do what needs to be done.  Besides I don't want to sex you out just yet" she said winking.  He kissed her hard.  "No chance of that happening, Mrs. Alexandrov" he breathed against her mouth.  She grabbed his hand as he turned.  "Say that again" she pleaded.  "What you called me" she clarified.  "Mrs. Alexandrov" he said softly.  She smiled through her tears.  "Thank you" she said kissing him quickly before sending him off.

Carina wanted some fresh air and decided that she was going to take a drive out where her and Dimitri drove the Shelby the night he gave it to her. She walked outside, got in the car, started it up and drove about 15 miles west of the house. When she pulled into the field she texted Dimitri Didn't want you to worry. I took the car to our place. I haven't been out of the house since Monday. xxoo C. She hit send and immediately her phone pinged back. Don't leave. I will join you after meeting. Love you, Di. She smiled at his message as she got out of the car; walking towards the small pond she spread out the blanket she brought and laid on her back looking up at the blue sky dotted with white fluffy clouds, birds were singing and the wind was making the water make gentle lapping sounds against the bank. She slipped her sandals off and brought her knees up just feeling more relaxed than she had in days. She had been there about thirty minutes or so when she heard a motorcycle pull into the field and stopped about equal to her car. She looked up and saw Dimitri standing above her smiling, God that smile got to her every time. He laid down next to her and took her hand in his, lacing their fingers together. Carina turned on her side facing Dimitri whose eyes were closed and she reached over gently tracing his lips with her finger. He slowly opened his eyes and pulled her onto him, kissing her passionately. She felt his hands travel up her backside under her dress cupping her behind and pulling her deeper into him; his erection hard and pressing into her core. "Baby you feel so good" he said against her lips. "You feel pretty good too" I said back. "I want to make out with you here" he said. "Do you now" I said smiling at him, pulling his mouth to mine. "God woman you make me hard" he said huskily. I sat in his lap while we just simply kissed and enjoyed the feeling of being so close to one another. "Are you ready to go back now?" I asked. He nodded and said "I'll see you back at the house?" Dimitri asked. "Absolutely" I said smiling and climbing into my car and headed out.