Chapter 20-Going Home(Ufa,Russia) (Just revised)

Their wedding night was anything but typical or normal. She was pretty sure that they'd made love or fucked on every available surface in that penthouse and she was exhausted and she could tell Di was too.

His English was getting harder to decipher and sometimes he would mix Russian and English when they'd be talking.
It was adorable to her, but it frustrated him.

They finally ended up back in bed, panting and out of breath, as they lay on their sides, just looking at each other for a while, until she grabbed his hand and kissed his wedding ring a couple of times causing him to close his eyes.

She just kept hold of it and rubbed her thumb gently across his knuckles.

She could feel him relaxing under her touch until she heard soft, even breaths and his chest rising and falling evenly.

He needed the rest more than she did. She lay there for a while not being able to shut off her brain so she reached quietly for her phone and checked the time; it was 2:30 in the morning.

She sighed, rolling softly out of bed, found Dimitri's shirt and put it on and stepped out onto the balcony.

Sitting down on the outdoor sofa, she reached for the cigarette pack they'd left there earlier, grabbed one and the lighter, threw the pack back on the table.

Leaning back, she bent her knees, putting her feet on the table, she lit the cigarette and let the hand that held lighter fall onto the sofa.

She took a long drag, let it out and then rubbed her eyes.  She was so tired, yet she couldn't sleep.

She kept thinking about pieces of conversations that she'd had with different people and their wording made no sense.

She slid her back off the sofa and laid down, just looking up at the night sky and listening to the sounds from the street below.

She's not really sure when her eyes closed, but the last thing she remembered was laying down on the sofa.

*****

(Dimitri's POV)

Dimitri rolled over to discover an empty bed, concerned he found his pants, slipped them on and that's when he noticed the patio door ajar.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his bride asleep on the sofa and he studied her for a moment.

She had rested one foot on top of the other one, her knees were bent and resting on the back of the sofa, her left hand was resting on her belly.

He also noticed that she was in his shirt, with her right hand thrown across her head, making her look more beautiful than he could imagine.

He couldn't believe after all this time she was his, his beautiful ahren and there wasn't anything that he wouldn't do to keep her safe.

He silently hoped that all the preparations that he'd been working on, leads he'd had his men following up on and the steps that he'd taken would be enough to keep her safe.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair while walking towards her, he picked her up and carried her to their bed.

She made a little moan as she moved into him a little more; even in sleep her body is drawn to me and feels safe thought Dimitri.

When he reached the bed he laid her gently towards the middle, shed his dress pants and crawled in next to her, he drew her to him, wrapping his arms around her and soon sleep claimed him again.

****

(Carina's POV)

Carina slowly fluttered tired eyes as she tried to acclimate herself to where she was.

Dimitri must have found her on the sofa, which means she fell asleep out there and he brought her to bed.

Speaking of Dimitri, she felt his strong arms around her and she was warmed from the heat of his body.

She snuggled her back closer to his chest and put her hand on his when she felt him stir, being glad to know that he'd slept as well.

It was going to be a long flight, about 15 hours, she thought Dimitri said, plus he rented out a private jet so they could leave whenever they got up and moving.

She thought sleeping for the past five hours straight really helped because she was feeling invigorated and a tad bit frisky and she would see if Dimitri felt the same or if what she was about to do would wake him up at all.

She noticed she was still in his shirt and it was still unbuttoned so she took his hand and slid it inside the shirt resting it on her breasts and waited to see if she would get a reaction.

She felt his erection pushing into her behind so she wiggled and moved in a little closer when she heard his very sexy very husky voice say "Keep that up and I will have to have my way with you Mrs. Alexandrov."

She bit her lower lip because she knew he spoke the truth but it's what she wanted

With her hand still on his, she started to move it around so his fingers would brush across her sensitive nipple making it hardened beneath his touch.

That woke him up, so while he continued to play and tease her nipples, she threw her left leg over his hip and moved her hand down towards her sex and touched herself.

She let out an involuntary moan as her stomach tightened.  She could hear Dimitri's ragged breathing in her ear "Christ baby! You are insatiable" was all he could say as he reached between his legs for his cock, he scooted down a little and slowly slid into her.

God it felt amazing at this angle; it allowed him to deepen his thrust giving more penetration and that caused him to hit her G spot.

"Dimitri please..." she heard herself beg, she needed release, soon.

"Let me hear you again baby" he said biting, sucking and licking her shoulder while swiveling his hips; this would be her undoing.

She cried out his name as the orgasm hit her body, clinching and squeezing him he hit his release right after she did.

She could feel his head laying against her shoulder as they just continued to lay wrapped up in each other.

"Good morning" she said laughing. She could feel him smile against her skin.

"Good morning to you Carina. You certainly are the wanton creature in the mornings." He said.

They stayed like that for a bit longer and then it was time to get up, shower, dress and pack. Today they were going home.