Chapter 76-A Mask, Candles and Chocolate

I peeked into our room to see my sexy husband in bed naked and the mask covering his beautiful face. I was dripping for him. I quietly went and lit the candles all over our room, ran down and grabbed the vodka that had been chilling, ice cubes and chocolate syrup.  I turned on my IPod, low volume, to Enigma to further sexualize the atmosphere and drew all the curtains around the bed, and finally a single red rose.    Dimitri could feel the bed dip down as Carina got in.  She made her way to him, grabbed his hand sucked one of his fingers.  A low groan escaped his lips as she took a silk scarf and gently tied him to the bed, then she did the same with the other hand.  His cock was rock hard as his chest rose and fell heavily with anticipation.  "You are so fucking hot!" she told him, her voice filled with desire.

She took the rose and let it fall softly across his lips.  "That feels and smells amazing" he said.  I continued to move the rose down his chin, under his throat, down his chest and then let it slide across his nipple.  He let his head fall back slowly against the headboard and bit down on his lip.  I continued my journey down his body to his cock.  It was stiff and hard and beautiful; I ran the rose down his length and then back up and circled it around the tip and then went up the other side of his body.  "I want to know what you are feeling and thinking" I said softly getting on my knees and pressing my lips to his; he tried hard to kiss me but I teased him by pulling away and just barely letting him get a taste of my tongue.  "I'm thinking that I'm going to break these ties and fuck you silly" he said panting; he was turned on!

"I want to share a drink with you" I said seductively.  I poured a small shot of the ice cold vodka, put it in my mouth, then leaned down to his mouth and let it fall between his lips.  He hummed appreciatively as I did give in and kiss him rather passionately after our drink.  I grabbed the small bottle of chocolate syrup and poured a little on his hardened nipple and took my time licking it off.  "Oh fuck" Dimitri said, his voice strained.  I moved to do the same to the other nipple and then I went for his cock.  I let a thin stream of chocolate run down his length and then starting at the base I licked all the way up until I got to the head; taking him in my mouth I went all the way down on him.  "Mother of God, Carina!" he hissed.  Oh this was going so much better than what I had expected or wanted.  "You've been such a good boy, I'm going to give you something in return" I purred.  He groaned at my words.  I put some syrup on my nipple, straddled him and brought his head down.  We both moaned simultaneously as his tongue lathed my chocolate covered nipple.  "Oh Jesus" I breathed.  I pulled my nipple from his mouth, put the syrup on the other one and put it up to his mouth.  "Suck" I demanded as his mouth closed around my bud.  "Oh sweet fuck" I groaned as I could feel my arousal dripping from my body.

The last part of my little game would be an ice cube.  I reached over for a small piece of ice and ran it around his lips.  "Carina" he moaned out as I brought it down to the dip under his throat, taking it all the way down the middle of his chest.  When I finished that I ran it around his nipple, it was like fire and ice.  His body was hot and the coolness from the ice was a heady combination.  I repeated this with his other nipple and then popped the ice into my mouth.  Once it had melted I moved back down his body where I could take him in my mouth; the coldness made him shudder and cry out.  "I don't know how much longer I can take this" he pleaded.  

The finale to my seduction of Dimitri's body was fast in play.  "Are you ready for me baby?" I asked him urgently.  "I've been ready for you since I talked to you this afternoon" he said panting.  I had him right where I wanted him.  I placed my body above his hard cock and slowly lowered myself on to his length.  "Fucking shit!" he cried out as I settled on him making sure that he was completely buried in my dripping hot core.  I started to move slowly as I put my hand to his mouth and inserted my index finger, moving it in and out of his mouth, imitating what our bodies were doing.  I put my left hand around the back of his neck, his soft hair covering my fingers and pulled off the mask with my other hand and then placed it on the back of his neck where my other hand was resting.  I was staring into liquid emerald pools of desire, lust and want.  "God you're so beautiful" he breathed.  I lowered my mouth to his kissing him like I've never kissed him before.  I reached to the left and undid the scarf, freeing his hand which he immediately went for my breast.  I was still moving achingly slow as I reached over and undid the other hand which he brought up to my other breast.

I was doing everything I could to keep the same steady rhythm but it was getting harder and harder doing this with him playing and tugging on my nipples.  "Christ Car!  You are so fucking wet!  Do I turn you on that much baby?" he panted.  "Oh God you have no idea" I finally was able to form a sentence.  He moved his hands to cup my behind, picked me up and laid me on my back but he continued the agonizing pace that I had set up and then without warning he pulled out.  I groaned out, missing the full sensation he left behind.  He kissed my neck, then both my breasts and nipples, then slid his tongue down the middle of my body until he reached my sex, he spread my legs further and I felt his tongue replace his cock.  He had placed one hand flat on my belly as his tongue swirled inside of me; I bucked my hips upward.  "Yes" I breathed out slowly as his tongue moved to my swollen clit, flicking it without the tiniest bit of pressure but the feeling was incredible.  I grabbed his head with both my hands pushing him deeper indicating I needed more friction.  His tongue obeyed and as soon as he pushed harder with his tongue I came undone underneath him.  I was screaming out his name as my hips continued to thrust upwards.  "Get on your knees" he commanded as I rolled over without hesitation and assumed the position.  He slammed into me causing me to cry out in ecstasy.  He pulled out and slammed back into me as I cried out for more.  "Dimitri fuck me hard and fast baby, I can't take anymore, I need you!" was my demand.  He started thrusting in and out of me with such force you could hear our bodies slapping together and then I released first.  "Oh my God Mikhail!  Like that yes please!" I shouted and then he fell right after me.  "Sweet mother of fuck!" he yelled as he climaxed; when he finally finished coming he collapsed onto Carina's back.  Their ragged breathing echoing all over the room.