Chapter 68-Happy Birthday to Me

Carina's birthday outfit to wear to Fusion (just the shoes, Fendi clutch and the top paired with black skinny jeans)

Carina was so excited about tonight! She hadn't seen Ana since she got married or Alessio for that matter and now she was going to be seeing Lana, Ana, Adriano and Alessio! Dimitri had made good on all his birthday promises. She turned to look at her naked back in the mirror, the scroll work cross tattoo that she had wanted, it mimicked Dimitri's to a 'T' except in size. She thought it looked sexy and loved seeing his name on her body again. She turned the shower on, deep in thought. Dimitri had been acting weird lately; she thought maybe he was hiding birthday surprises or something like that but every time he smiled it didn't quite reach his eyes, he looked sad. She would try and push that out of her mind for now as she stepped under the deliciously warm water. She was lost in her thoughts as she washed her hair; pulling it forward she put conditioner in the ends just letting her hair hang over her shoulder and the warm water caress her face as she held it up under the shower head.

Dimitri stood there admiring his wife's beautiful body and he had to admit the tattoo was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen and he was glad that he'd given her what she had wished for. His cock was hard for her and he wanted her so he took off all his clothes and quietly stepped into the shower and moved in behind her. She had put her hands up to her hair when Dimitri grabbed them and wrapped them around his neck, leaving her front vulnerable to his desires. "Hey lover" I murmured. "Have I told you lately what an incredibly sexy, desirable and sensual body you have?" he whispered in my ear. "Tell me again" I begged as his expert hands roamed over the front of my body. "Your breasts are so full and sexy. I love kissing them and licking and sucking on your nipples" he teased as his hands caressed my breasts. "Yes, more, please" I definitely wasn't too proud to beg. He moved his hand down to my belly button ring. "I love this. Marking your body for me, so sensual" he said as his finger circled the area. "More, Mikhail, more" my breath ragged. His hand slid further down my body to my sex. He caressed the outside, teasing me with his long fingers. "This has brought me more pleasure than I could have ever imagined. This is mine" he inserting his finger into me. "Oh God yes!" I cried as he teased me more. "I love watching you come. It's such a turn on" he breathed against my neck causing me to climax. "Sweet fuck!" I gritted as it seemed to last forever. He turned me to face him. "Hold on to my neck" he breathed as he picked me, placed my back against the shower wall and slid into me. "God" he hissed as he moved in and out of me slowly. "Kiss me" I begged as he lowered his mouth to mine. Dimitri made love to me almost like he was scared it would be his last time.

Dimitri told me to hurry up and get ready. He had some presents to give me before we headed off to the club. I had got my hair dried and decided to flat iron, leave it straight and put it into a high ponytail; he loved my hair like that. I applied my smoky eyes, a little blush, and nude lip gloss. I sprayed on some Victoria's Secrets Very Sexy and went to get dressed. I chose a deep purple halter top. It was gathered in the middle and open in the back, black skinny jeans and these awesome purple booties with a super cute buckle. I grabbed my clutch and went off to find Dimitri.

I made it as far as the kitchen when I saw Dimitri standing there with a blindfold. What the hell? He was grinning like a little boy on Christmas. "Uh what are you doing with that?" I questioned. He let it swing around his finger as he answered "It's part of your gift dorogoya." I walked towards him and said okay. He put it on and made sure I couldn't see anything. "By the way Carina" my name melted from his lips. "You look very hot and I wouldn't mind using this blindfold the next time we make love." Oh my God I wanted to climax on the spot. "Make sure you keep it handy for later" I husked. He led me outside and down the steps and into the driveway. "Are you ready?" he asked. I told him to hurry up. He took off the blindfold and in the drive way was his 1968 Shelby GT500! I just looked at him and then at the car and then back at him. Then he handed me the keys! "Dimitri! What the fuck?!" I said jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around him kissing the breath from his body. "Come on!" I said excitedly jumping into the driver's seat. "It's a 5-speed you know" he said. I withered him with a look. "Oh I can drive a 5-speed baby! Get in!" He picked up his The Wall CD and put it into the player and I turned it up as we sped from the driveway. We came back about 30 minutes later; I jumped out not being able to wipe the grin from my face. Marco, Liam, Mattias and everyone else was standing outside and waiting for us to return. "Hot damn!" I yelled. "That was fucking fun!" I walked back over to Dimitri who hadn't stopped smiling either and gave a rather large PDA. "There is nothing sexier than a woman who can drive a manual" his voice low and sexy. "This has been the best birthday ever!" I told him. "Well I have one more thing for you. We need to go inside and back to our room to get it" he was smiling. I followed him back inside. He told me to go and sit down on the bed. My curiosity was piqued for sure. He came over and bent down on one knee and handed me that familiar teal colored bag that said Tiffany & Co. "Oh Dimitri" I said before I even opened it. My hands were shaking as I opened the bag and turned it upside down. I gasped. It was an 8 carat princess cut emerald surrounded by over 1 1/2 carats of diamonds. He took it from my palm and slipped it on the ring finger of my right hand. "This is, I just...I love it and I love you" I said eyes threatening to spill tears. "Car look at me" he said softly. My gaze caught his. "No matter what I want you to always remember how much I love you and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you to keep you safe."