Chapter 31-Discovering Each Other (just revised)

Carina had drawn a nice hot bath in their huge Jacuzzi type tub and couldn't wait to get in.  Since she couldn't put her hair up, she just left it down and managed to shimmy out of her shorts and now the hard part...the tanks.  It was a chore but she managed to get them off just as Dimitri walked in.  

She loved the way his eyes slowly roamed over her body, taking her in and making her feel desired.  He sat the smoothies down and put out his hand so she could get in the tub safely. 

"Damn" she said as she sank into the soothing water, sighing as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.  She felt the tickle of Dimitri's hair above her as she opened her eyes to see him leaning over her, his beautiful lips hovering over hers, begging for contact.  

Reaching up with her left hand, she brought his mouth to hers and granted his tongue entrance. His lips were moist and amazing as she let him have his way with her mouth;  she knew it was his way of still trying to make up for what happened at Fusion.  

She'd already told him how she felt about it and it was over and done with, no more talking about it.  Carina only wanted to move on and she would make sure he did to.   They had too much to look forward to and at least 7 years of lost time to make up for.

"Get in with me please" she murmured against his lips.  He didn't need to be asked twice as he stood up, reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head and then his pants followed, leaving him naked and beautiful before her;  this wonderful man who was now her lover and husband.  

He grabbed the smoothies before stepping in and sat them on the ledge of the tub and made his way over to her pulling her into his lap.   What happened next was a heavy session of kissing, touching and biting as Carina ended up having her way with Dimitri,  by lowering her mouth to his erection and bringing him to release.   Hearing him groan out her name as he came was what she needed to hear.  

Leaving him sitting there, she stood up and positioned herself over his mouth as she listened to her own voice beg for his tongue.  "Oh God yes Dimitri!  Right there!" She begged as he took care of her need and soon he had her spiraling out of control as he made her come.  

She so needed to sit down now as her body felt weak, but before she sat, she embraced him, kissed him and tasted her arousal on his mouth.  She sensuously licked his lower lip and then took it between her teeth and gently pulled on his lip, eliciting a groan from him.  

"Baby you are so sexy" he said against her neck.  

"I love you Mikhail" she whispered in his ear, earning a loving squeeze from him.  

"Come, sit" he said "I want to wash your hair for you."  Carina loved this man with all her heart.  She had no doubt in the days, months and even years to come, he would spend his existence proving that to her.

She savored the feeling of the warm water cascading over her head as Dimitri massaged the shampoo into her hair.  Carina groaned in appreciation as his fingers worked their magic.  

"That feels so good baby" she said appreciatively.  She felt so relaxed from his attention that she was almost sad when he said he was done and she heard him getting out of the tub, but on the other hand, she got to gawk at her wet, naked husband and that brought her much joy and happiness.  

"Do you like what you see dorogaya?" he asked smirking at her face.   It was then she realized  she had been sitting there with her mouth open.  

"Who wouldn't" she demanded.  "You are pure hot sex" she added as he shook his head, smiling he walked into his side of the closet.  

Carina sighed as she let the water out and prepared to stand up.  Dimitri came out of the closet, dressed in a tight black v-necked tee shirt and grey joggers. He grabbed a towel and headed towards her.  Taking the proffered hand that helped her out of the tub, he wrapped her in a heated towel.  Now how did he do that?  She wondered.  "Towel warmer" he responded to the unasked question.

"Thank you baby" his wife said as he dried her shoulders.  

He placed a light kiss where the towel had been and said "You are very welcome wife."  

She smiled as he told her to go get dressed and he would take care of drying her hair.

Carina chose white hugsters with lace around the legs and a cute little black bow in the middle; the pj's showcased her belly button ring and hip tattoo nicely, and the shirt was a very fitted,  long sleeved and grey cotton with the same lace around the cuffs.  The neck line had been altered at the length so it came just a little above her belly button.  

Carina slipped her wedding rings back on her left hand and went to meet Dimitri in the bathroom.  He was half sitting on the vanity with one leg dangling and the other planted on the floor and on his phone.  

She rolled her eyes at the fact that he's never not working, but she enjoyed studying his expressions as his read text messages or whatever it was he was doing.  

"Always hard at work" she said, announcing her presence.   She loved the stare she received from him when he looked up from his phone; it was that 'come hither' vibe and it even made him put down his phone.  

Carina walked right between his open legs and put her arms around his neck, just craving a hug, wanting to feel the warmth of his body next to hers and hoping he would get how much she loved him.  

"I love you Dimitri"...