Chapter 22-The Box (Just revised)

The box that Carina used to keep all of the cards and letters from Dimitri was something like the above picture plus she'd written his name in cursive on it.

While eating, Carina had a chance to ask Dimitri questions about Ufa, their home, what the weather was like there now, etc.  "There's probably snow on the ground right now" he said.

She was excited by this; loving the snow and the cold...all the more reason for a fireplace, snuggling and vodka.  

"Dimitri I wanted to ask you something" She said putting her fork down and turning to him.  

"Of course Car.  Ask me anything" he said genuinely. 

"Well, I'm used to working and I don't mind not doing it for a while, but there will come a point where I will want to be useful or at the very best feel like I am contributing to the marriage and I will want a job."  

She carefully studied his expression.  Her words didn't seem to bother him or worry him; then he answered.  "I know this and I would never want that brilliant mind to lie dormant" he added jokingly while she rolled her eyes at him. 

"Having said that I wanted to have a conversation with you about doing the books for my club Fusion, which is in Ufa.  If you liked that and everything went well I could start you doing the books for Zeus."  

Carina flashed him a huge smile and said "I think that sounds amazing!  Thank you."  

He got serious for a moment.  "Anything for you, Carina."  Whoa serious mood change. 

As they finished eating he said he had something he wanted to show her so she grabbed the box and followed him into the back of the plane.  

They passed the galley area, the area for the flight attendants and the restroom; then they came to a door to which Dimitri pulled a key from his pocket, unlocked it and ushered her inside and shut the door, locking it behind him. 

It was a bedroom!  It had a small closet, a king sized bed and a bathroom!  She had no idea you could even fit that on a plane. 

Sitting her box down on the small dresser, she just continued to look around when Dimitri walked up behind her, moving her hair away from her neck he started sucking on her skin.  

She moaned moving her neck a little to give him more access.  "God help me I can never resist you" She said her voice thick with emotion. 

He slid her vest off her shoulders and threw it on the floor.  "Do you ever want to?" He questioned moving to the other side of her neck.  

"No" She whimpered helplessly.  He turned her around, put his finger under her chin and lifted her eyes to his.  

"Please don't ever resist me Carina.  I don't think I could deal with it.  I know there will be times you will get aggravated at me and probably pissed off, but please know that everything I do for you is because I love you." 

Where did this all come from?  His hand moved to her jeans and she could feel him unbutton and unzip them; pushing her back towards the bed until the backs of her legs hit the side and he pushed on her shoulders beckoning her to sit down.  

He got down on one knee and unzipped her boot, pulled it off and then her sock; repeating this with her other boot.  Once they were off he pulled her to her feet and got her jeans off leaving her standing in just her sweater. 

He reached behind his head, grabbing his sweater he pulled it off.  Carina thought she might come right then and there.  His chest was ridiculous all rippled, ripped and muscled.  

There was no way that he was mortal looking like that.  She reached out and laid her hand on his chest so she could feel his heartbeat. 

Closing her eyes for a moment listening to that beautiful sound...I love you, I love you, I love you...that's what it sounded like to her as she opened her eyes to find his closed as well.

Stepping forward she wrapped her arms around his neck and in doing this he cupped her behind, lifting her off the floor, taking them to bed. 

To say that she loved his mouth on her would be an understatement; while he was kissing her his hand found it's way under her sweater to her breast, gently squeezing and caressing her through the material of her bra making her nipple harden.  

His lower body was still clad in jeans and roughness of his jeans along with his hard on rubbing against her sex was building up fiery friction.  Wrapping her legs around his waist she pulled him into her increasing that friction as she writhed underneath his massive body.  

Felling him reach down and undo his jeans, he managed to free himself and at the same time pulling her panties to the side, sliding into her. 

He hissed "Oh Carina baby you're so fucking wet!"  Carina felt like she was seeing stars with each thrust of his massive shaft, his pounding was relentless and primal. 

Lifting up her sweater, she freed her breasts from the confines of her bra bringing his mouth down, knowing this would be her undoing.  

As soon as she felt his mouth latch on to her nipple, her back arched causing her to explode around him crying out "Oh God!  Oh God!" 

His head had fallen to her shoulder and she could hear his grunts as he found his release as well.  "Holy hell" Carina said trying to catch her breath.  "That was fucking amazing".  Carina could feel him smile against her skin making her laugh out loud, saying "Mile High club baby!"  

Dimitri pulled up his jeans and fastened them back and then grabbed his sweater and threw it back on.  Carina fixed her bra and readjusted her panties and her sweater; staying seated on the bed.  "Hey" she said "Would you hand me that box?" Pointing to the dresser.  

He grabbed it and handed it to her.  "It's time for show and tell" she said patting the bed for him to sit next to her.

Carina could tell he was curious so she began her story by telling him when she turned 17 she went and bought this box to keep any letters or cards from him; everything that she ever received from age 17 was in this box.  

He ran his finger over the name tag and she could see that it had some affect on him.  Carina took off the lid and pulled out all of the bundles.  His eyes widened.  "You kept everything?" he was just completely shocked by how much was in the box.  She pulled out a little statue of the Eiffel Tower.  

"Remember when you sent me this?"  

He said he couldn't believe that she still had that.  They spent some time looking at the cards as she showed him her favorites; just talking about what this box meant to her.  He pulled her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her and sighed.  Now he knew...