Chapter 77-Fights With Friends

Dimitri laid there just drinking in his beautiful wife.  She was sleeping on her back, silk sheet pulled up just above her breasts, her left hand resting on her belly, her right hand above her head and her head turned towards him; her chest rising evenly as she breathed in and out.  He was not a good man, he had done many bad things, even killed people that in his mind deserved it, but what had he ever done in his life to deserve her?  She was everything that was good and pure and right in his world of death and evil and madness.  He shook his head as he gently laid it on her belly.  She sighed and her hand went straight into his hair not realizing she was doing this in her sleep.  He imagined that it was comforting to her as well.  He was still amazed at her power of forgiveness.  She hadn't brought up what happened but he was sure she would, she was just waiting for when the time felt right for her.  He thought back to their sexcapades yesterday and what had brought that on.  She was by no means a prude but this was really out of the box for her.  When he was younger, he'd done the whole tying up thing and even a little bondage but it was never with someone that he loved.  He'd feel an itch and he would scratch it but towards the end he would get to where he wasn't interested in being with any woman,  he just wanted Carina.  So like any red blooded man on the earth he would take care of himself; he'd done that for 18 months, always imagining her while in the shower but she was more incredible than he could have imagined.  Her body was perfection and it always carried him away, her mouth was mesmerizing and her sex?  God, she was always so tight and wet for him.  He was getting hard again just thinking about her so he closed his eyes and tried to get some more sleep.

Carina rolled over and stretched, grinning as she thought about last night.  It was so fun doing that with her husband.  Speaking of husband, he must be in the shower as she heard the water running.  She got out of bed to go and join him.  She walked naked into the bathroom and got her teeth brushed when she heard the shower door open; she turned around to see Dimitri looking at her beckoning her to join him.  She walked gracefully to the shower and joined her sexy man.  He kissed her so hard that it left her breathless.  "Hmm good morning to you too" she said grinning at him.  He looked down at her with pure love.  "You are the best wife ever" he said lovingly.  "Well I happen to think that you are pretty great too!" I said moving closer to him for a hug.  "What would you like to do today?" he asked.  "Well I would like to make my amazing husband breakfast, thought maybe we could work out and then go to the gun range.  After that it's up to you" I said smiling at him.  "That sounds like a plan but I would like to make love to my wife first" he said lifting my chin and placing his mouth to mine; by the end of our shower he had me screaming his name.

Dimitri had gone down before me to meet with Marco and discuss the upcoming trip to France.  He'd gotten an early call this morning asking if he could up his trip by one week, so that meant leaving on Monday, day after next, instead of a week from Monday.  I was drying my hair and pulling it into a high pony tail and getting my work out clothes on when my phone rang.  It was Lana.  Poor thing she was probably going out of her mind.  "Hey what's up?" I answered.  "Fuck me Rina!  You couldn't call me back?" she was pissed.  I sighed.  "I'm sorry Lana.  A lot has happened and I've been spending time with Dimitri.  I really was going to call you."  I felt bad.  "Well speaking of Dimitri" she said his name kind of spitefully.  "I' have a huge bone to pick with him.  What the fuck was he thinking when he put you through that?"  Well I expected this I guess.  "Lana, he did what had to be done.  I haven't talked to him about all of it yet but I trust him and he would have never put me through that if it hadn't been necessary."  She scoffed.  "You're always defending him!  This was inexcusable!" she yelled.  "Lana I love you like a sister but I won't sit here listening to you talk bad about my husband.  He was put in an unimaginable position and dealt with it accordingly." I started to say something else but she hung up on me.  I threw my phone on the lavatory and went to put on socks and shoes and then down to meet Dimitri for breakfast.

Dimitri noticed as soon as she came down to the kitchen that something was wrong; she was slamming kitchen cabinets and slamming drawers.  He came up behind her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders.  "What's wrong baby?" he asked concerned.  I let my shoulders droop and sighed.  "I just got into a huge fight with Lana" I said sadly.  He turned me around and lifted my head so he could look at me.  "Over what?" he asked.  "What happened last week.  She yelled at me because I refused to be mad about the decisions you made.  She said I was always defending you and then she hung up on me."  Dimitri felt bad for causing a rift between Carina and her friend but was beyond shocked at her confession of not being mad at him over what happened.  Carina shrugged.  "She'll get over it.  She always does, then she'll call back and apologize and it will be right as rain.  I don't really want to talk about it anymore.  Blinis for breakfast?" I asked.  He nodded and went back and sat down watching his wife make her way around the kitchen.

After breakfast they made their way down to the gym for a light workout.  Dimitri tackled the bag and Carina ran on the treadmill.  Dimitri could tell by her body language and her facial expressions that the incident was playing over and over again in her mind.  Maybe she was trying to piece together questions for him and that she would be coming to him for answers sooner rather than later.  For the time being they spent about two hours in the gym before heading back up to their room for a shower.  Carina chose her biker boots, skinny jeans with holes and her pink long sleeved tee shirt to wear for the shooting range.  She didn't bother putting make up on.  Dimitri had told her many times that she really didn't need but she suspected he liked how young she looked when she didn't wear it and she put her hair in pig tails because she knew he really liked when she wore her hair like that.

He was in their office on the phone when she walked in, it sounded like he was nailing down their plans for Monday.  He smiled when he looked up and saw her standing there; his wife looked so young when she dressed like that.  Sometimes he felt like a cradle robber.  She looked him over while he spoke on the phone; her hot husband.  She didn't think it was possible for anyone to look that good but he could pull it off any time, any where.  He was wearing his dark blue jeans and the Pink Floyd shirt that she had commandeered while he was missing for two days; it showed off the tattoo that swirled around his bicep as it peeked out underneath the shirt sleeve.  She walked over while he was on the phone and let her finger trace the artwork knowing that he was watching her the whole time.  He finally finished the call and grabbed her around her waist pulling him to her.  "What are you thinking about dorogaya?" he asked studying her.  "I was just thinking how sexy this is.  You know why?" she asked as he shook his head no.  "Because it begs the imagination to wonder where the rest of it goes and I'm the only one that knows."  He leaned down, his mouth on hers, kissing her gently and then swatted her on the ass, asking if she was ready to go.  She grinned at him shaking her head as they left the office.