Chapter 84-Mending Fences

Carina had found the perfect dress to wear out tonight.  She knew Dimitri would love it as well, he always liked when she wore things that showcased her tattoo.  The fabric was a shimmery black with kind of grayish sparkles in it, flowy, about two inches above her knees, the bodice was smocked and showed off her assets very well, off the shoulders with the sleeves being completely sheer with elastic in the cuffs that went to her wrist.  She chose her black heels, smoky eyes, light blush, pink tinted lip gloss, her emerald ring, wedding rings and her new tennis bracelet and a cute lace covered clutch.  She chose Eternity for Woman as her fragrance.  She had hoped that Dimitri would look as sexy as he always does; he makes it hard for her to keep her hands off of him.

Dimitri chose his gray fitted dress pants, black dress shirt, unbuttoned to where you could see the top of his cross tattoo peeking through and his scroll work cuff links.  He was always reminded of the night that Carina had given him these precious gifts, how he'd made her come while sitting in his lap and how he'd fucked her crazy later that night.  He was a walking hard on when it came to his wife.  He couldn't help it.  She was gorgeous, compassionate, loving, sexy, erotic, sensual, funny, empathetic and giving and she made him want her, constantly.  He sighed as he could feel his pants get tighter as he thought of his wife; he ran fingers through his hair and went to find her.

He found her standing on their balcony, head tilted back gazing at the sky.  He loved her fascination with the night sky.  He placed an open mouth kiss on her naked shoulder and felt her body shudder from his touch.  "Let me look at you" he said softly as she turned to face him.  He stepped back and drank her in, from her feet to her beautiful head.  "You look...wow" he said.  She stepped to him lacing her fingers around his neck and pulling him to her she placed a sensual kiss to his lips causing him to groan.  "Thank you" she said with a shy smile.  "You look pretty wow yourself and this" she said running her finger down the opening of his shirt to his tattoo "this is fucking hot" as she placed on open mouthed kiss on his chest.  "It would be so easy to take you here, right now" his voice strained, like his cock against his dress pants.  She chuckled softly kissing him again and said "Let's go lover, there's plenty of time to make that happen."  Oh her words gave him such hope.

They walked up the stairs to the VIP area like they had so many other times and made their way to the table that bore their name and where the vodka and glasses awaited them.  Carina was grateful the different circumstances that brought them here tonight as her last memory of this place was not so great.  She drove those thoughts from her mind.  Her and Dimitri were deep in conversation when she looked over and saw Lana and Adriano walking their way!  She looked over at Dimitri and his look told her that he didn't know if he'd done the right thing or if he was in trouble.  She wasn't going to make him suffer; she stood up and smoothed out her dress, stood between his legs and gave him a very wet kiss and then whispered "Thank you baby" and walked towards the couple.  Carina walked right up to Lana and threw her arms around the girl; they hugged and cried and apologized while Adriano stood there watching and waiting and finally said "Hey!  What am I?  Chopped liver?" arms open wide.  Carina wiped under her eyes and gave him a hug and then they walked back over to the table.

Dimitri was glad to see the girls make up and talk excitedly like nothing had ever happened.  Carina poured each of them a shot and then prepared to make a toast.  "To the most wonderful husband that a girl could ever hope to have.  To my best friend in the world, whom I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her and to big brothers watching over me.  Salute."  Everyone slammed their shot back as the girls did a couple more and then hit the dance floor.  Carina made her way over to Yuri, the DJ, and requested Def Leppard Pour Some Sugar On Me and her and Lana hit the dance floor.  Carina loved knowing that Dimitri watched her when she danced and shivered at the thoughts running through his mind; where and when he would take her next.  God he was the fuck of the century as Lana had said of Adriano. 

Dimitri and Adriano talked while watching the girls dance; Dimitri needed some distraction as he knew why Carina picked that song, it reminded him of the day she was washing her car.  "Lana was miserable" Adriano told Dimitri.  "Carina was too" he remarked.  Adriano chuckled as he said "And she was furious at me for taking up with you in what she called 'the most harebrained scheme ever known to mankind'."  The men laughed and shook their heads.  Adriano then added seriously "She seems to have gotten passed it, no?"  Dimitri nodded.  "It took a bit.  She forgave me long before I forgave myself.  It was hard coming home that night and finding her asleep on the floor of my closet; in my shirt, wedding pictures everywhere, she'd dumped out everything from her box and her phone was opened to texts that we'd sent each other.  Do you know that she actually asked Marco to shoot her?"  Adriano looked at him, his mouth open.  "What the fuck dude!"  Dimitri scoffed.  "I know.  Jesus I was furious but then I couldn't blame her.  She refused to eat and tried living off vodka and cigarettes for two days."  The men continued to talk as the girls continued to dance.  None of them including Marco would notice the shadow in the corner snapping pictures of the girls dancing.