Chapter 50-The Birthday Boy

Carina's dress for Dimitri's birthday party at his parent's house.

Dimitri really enjoyed his dinner that I had requested and that Viktoria had painstakingly and lovingly prepared. Her Prauge cake was to die for. We had pretty much sexed each other out for the evening. Carina's mind was playing over each time since he'd gotten back: once in her office, the multiple orgasms on their bed, twice in the shower and one more time on the floor of their bedroom. He was right about fucking her until she couldn't walk. She grinned catching his attention. "What are you smiling about dorogoya?" he asked smiling back at her. "I was just thinking about all of the sex we've just had in the short time you've been home." "No regrets?" he asked. "Are you kidding me? No way." she said caressing his wedding ring. "I love the things you do to my body and will never tire from it." She meant that with all of her heart.

Dimitri came out of the bathroom wearing black silky pajama pants and oh my God did he look like sex on legs! Bare chest and messed up hair from the shower, God I was getting aroused again but managed to control myself. I was sitting up in our bed, pulled the covers back and patted for him to come sit between my legs. He grinned because he knew what I was going to do and that look made my heart leap. After he got settled I started to place gentle kisses on his shoulders and his neck and then placed my thumbs at the base of his neck and tenderly massaged him, moving my fingers into his hair, gently scraping his scalp with my nails and then running my index fingers behind his ears. He hummed with appreciation as his body totally relaxed. I did this for him for about 15 minutes and then grabbed the oil; I squirted some in the palm of my hand and rubbed them together and gently started on his shoulders, he groaned letting his head fall forward so I could get the base of his neck, moving down I got the middle of his back and finally moved to his lower back. I repeated this several times and it lasted about 20 minutes. I pulled him back so he could lean against me and he lifted his right arm and brought it around my head bringing my mouth to his. "You are mesmerizing, beautiful and sexy my ahren. I love you." he said against my lips. He reluctantly moved to his side of the bed and put his back to me so I could fold him into my arms and within a matter of minutes we were both asleep.

Thursday came and went in a blur but it was a productive blur as we got all of the inventory accounted for at Fusion. Dimitri was very impressed with everyone's hard work and surprised the employees with a very generous bonus. They individually expressed their appreciation to Dimitri and then they presented me with a selfie that we'd taken Wednesday morning. We were all making funky faces. I was speechless and expressed my thanks and told them I would put it on my desk and that I was looking forward to continue working with them. I found myself looking forward to working with them more and more and was also excited about meeting everyone at Zeus. Our work day was over and Marco drove us home like so many nights before. I went to bed that night looking forward to Dimitri's birthday celebration. I had missed so many with him I was determined that this was going to be the best one yet.

Friday was a whirlwind as well and before she knew it was 2 in the afternoon. They would have to get ready soon for their trip to Moscow. Carina was a bundle of nerves about Dimitri's gifts and speaking of the sexy devil he came in the room all sweaty from his work out. "Hello gorgeous" he said kissing me on top of my head. "Hey yourself" I said back. "I got you a few presents for your birthday" I said stopping him in mid stride to the shower. He turned around and walked back over to me, lifting my chin up to meet beautiful eyes he said "You know you are all I want." He was deadly serious. "I know but I'm a gift-giving type of person and well..." I just shrugged and grinned. "If it means that much to you I will gratefully accept them" he said flashing me that panty-dropping smile. I grabbed four gift bags from under the bed and placed them in front of Dimitri. "Wow" he said. "This is more than a few Carina." I handed him the first one, a complete discography and DVD set of Pink Floyd. "This is so great!" he said kissing me. I handed him the second bag, it was the Aqua by Bulgari. I told him I couldn't wait from him to wear this and wiggled my eyebrows up and down. He laughed out loud and shook his head. He picked up the third bag and pulled out the dark black case and slowly opened it. His eyes got wide as he looked at it and then me. "Carina" he breathed. "This is extravagant!" he said running his finger over the watch as he pulled it from the case. "I love this! I always meant to get one but never took the time to shop for myself." I was three for four and now for the last one. "Before I give you this last one, there's a back story. I had planned on mailing them to you but you showed up the next week. And I know you are going to ask but Lana is the only one that has seen these." Now his curiosity was piqued. He unwrapped the square package. It was a photo album. His eyes got really wide and his breath hitched. They were black and white boudoir photos of Carina. One she was wearing a very, very short black satin-type trench coat, it was cinched, she was wearing black lace topped thigh highs, very high heeled black heels and a fedora. She was standing up against a damp brick wall, legs crossed at her ankles and the fedora was covering most of her face, her hand holding it in place. The next one was she was in the middle of a huge bed, hair wild, holding a silk sheet between her spread thighs. The third one was she had a fur-type wrap hanging from her shoulders, head back dangling a cherry above full, delicious lips and the last one she was wearing a very short, very tight dress posing provocatively by a Ferrari. She waited nervously for a reaction. He put the album down and motioned for her to come closer, she did and he kissed her passionately like he never had before and while kissing he brought her hand down to his very large, very hard erection. I guess it's safe to say he liked them?