Chapter 55-Club Zeus

The bass was pounding like crazy as Marco pulled us into the valet station at the VIP area. "Mr. Alexandrov welcome back sir. Mrs. Alexandrov, welcome to Zeus!" The layout of the VIP area was totally different to Fusion. Instead of being encased in glass there was just glass panels with space in between, the carpet was a plush and rich burgundy color and all of the tables and booths were glass and dark cherry wood; very posh and elegant. The dance floor looked like acrylic with working lights underneath and the DJ's booth directly under us. I followed Dimitri to our table, brass nameplate that said Alexandrov. Apparently they knew were coming because there was a chilled bottle of 1815 and four chilled shot glasses. I was confused at why that many shot glasses when I heard a familiar screech behind me...Lana! And she was with Adriano Costas! I ran over to her hugging the life from her body and then got a brotherly hug from Adriano. I looked at a smiling Dimitri. "Did you plan this out?" He grinned and that told me everything I needed to know. At any rate it earned him a huge PDA. I poured each of us a shot and we downed them and did it one more time. Dimitri got up and said "They have a cigar bar on the other side. Adriano and I will be in there. Don't wander off" he finished giving me a peck on the head.

Dimitri had a private smoking area and once inside he and Adriano got down to business. Adriano pulled out his phone and showed surveillance photos to Dimitri. His jaw tightened with each picture. The man looked like a creep and a loser. How could he be the sperm donor of his beautiful Carina? "Just like Liam said he's an alcoholic and gambler and he needed a fix." He was in the underbelly and seedy filthy area of Moscow. "Who's the mutt?" Dimitri asked pointing to a figure in the photos. "We're still putting a face to a name. At least we have more intel than from a couple of weeks ago." Dimitri nodded. The men continued to talk as Dimitri pulled out two cigars.

"So, you and Adriano, huh?" I said bumping Lana with my arm. "When did that happen?" She said after the wedding they started talking, exchanged numbers and started seeing each other. "Have you guys slept together?" Carina asked. Lana got a huge grin. "My God girl he's like the fuck of the century!" Carina squealed. "You're such a slut!" she said playfully. "Well what's his sign? You know how you tell that he's turned on?" Carina asked her friend. Lana says he rubs his finger on his bottom lip. The girls busted out laughing as their men walked back to the table. "Uh oh" said Adriano. "I think we're in trouble tonight" he said to Dimitri who just rolled his eyes. The girls did a couple of more shots and decided it was dance time. Lana kissed Adriano while Carina leaned over and whispered something to Dimitri; what ever she said made him run his fingers through his hair, then he got a long wet kiss and the girls headed to the floor.

Lana said she had the perfect song as they headed to the DJ area. Once again he knew who she was and once again Carina asked for the down low which he abided by. Lana whispered what song she wanted and he mouthed next. "What did you request?" Carina asked. She was feeling good and they were going to have fun with the guys tonight. Lana leaned in and told her Lick by Joi and Carina just said "Fuck!" "Girlfriend what's wrong?" So I told her about the little show I gave Dimitri. "Oh so he knows you know your way around a pole?" I grinned and nodded. This should be interesting. The previous song ended as the girls stepped to the floor, they were in perfect line of sight to the guys. The music started and Carina and Lana pulled out all the stops; both Dimitri and Adriano were on their feet. When Carina's favorite part of the song came up I lose all control, when you grab ahold and you do your trick, I love it when you lick she made sure she was mouthing the words right at Dimitri; he ran both hands through his hair. Adriano patted Dimitri on the shoulder and said "Man, you got your hands full with that one!" he said laughing. When the song finished both girls got their giggling out of their system before returning to the table, innocent as little lambs.

Dimitri was sitting back down and motioned for Carina to come to him. She stood between his legs looking very innocently at him through her long lashes. He caught her wrists and kept them by her side and whispered "I will have you screaming my name all night you little vixen" he said voice hoarse with unspent need. She licked and sucked his earlobe before whispering back "I'm holding you to it Mikhail." God he loved when she called him that. She moved her mouth to his special spot on his neck and teased him more. "Carina" he begged. "If you don't stop I'll have to find a place for us to go." She whispered "I know." He groaned trying to keep control. He grabbed my hand and told the other couple he was going to show me around; they just grinned and said okay. Dimitri went to a locked office to which he had a key, it was his office, she saw the same wedding photo on his desk as her's. He shut the door and locked it; they were all over each other. She went around his desk and pulled his chair out and pulled him over. She unhooked his belt and unfastened his pants, reaching in she grasped his hard cock in her soft hands. "Fuck!" Dimitri hissed. Carina pushed him into the chair and got on her knees. She took him into her moist mouth and began her teasing assault making him thrust his hips forward and grab her hair. "Christ Carina I need to come!" he moaned. She lifted her mouth from his throbbing member, reached around and unhooked her top, put her mouth over him and let her top fall. As soon as he saw her beautiful breasts he climaxed, coming loudly. "Jesus! Oh my God!" he hissed. She made sure he was done and then lifted her mouth, licking her lips. "Good God woman" he said his voice shaky. She stood up and went to fix her top and Dimitri grabbed her. "My turn baby" he husked. He unzipped her jeans pulling them to her knees he sat her on his lap facing away from him; he caressed her breasts and fondled her nipples. "Jesus Dimitri!" she cried as he slipped his hand into her panties. "Fuck baby! You're so goddamn wet!" he moaned as he circled her clit slowly; bucking her hips into his hand he increased the pressure as she started to climax. "Oh baby! Oh my God! Dimitri!" she moaned coming all over his fingers.  She watched him suck his fingers dry of her arousal and nothing looked more erotic than watching her husband do that in front of her.