Chapter 83-All is Forgiven

"Jesus Dimitri" Carina said breathlessly rolling onto her back; their breathing echoing all through their bedroom.  He rolled onto his side running his finger down her arm, kissing her shoulder at the same time.  "Please use my body like that any time you want" she begged.  "You like the way I make you feel?" he murmured against her skin.  "You tell me" she said seductively taking his hand and putting it between her legs, forcing his fingers into her wetness.  "You want it again?" his voice awed.  "Unless you're feeling too old to give it to me again" she teased.  He was on top of her in the blink of an eye and inside her.  "Does that feel like I'm too old to fuck you again?" his voice raspy.  "Ahhh" Carina said as he ground his hips into her core, her orgasm building again.  "Baby I love how hard you get" she hissed as his cock moved deeper into her.  He pulled out of her and slammed back into her causing her to scream out his name.  "Christ I'm going to come" she screamed out as her orgasm hit, she slid her nails across his back as he hissed and grunted finding his release.  Carina laid her body next to his and wrapped an arm and leg around him possessively claiming him with her body.  "Do you realize how much I love you?" she said kissing his chest.  "I do, but I will never get tired of you telling me with your mouth and your body.  You have claimed me, heart and soul, and I could never belong to another."  His words hit her hard; she rolled over on top of him, kissing him and making her way down to his already stiffening cock.  "Let me show you again then" she said smiling and taking him in her mouth.

Dimitri let the water cascade over his body as it worked out some of the stiffness.  His wife was insatiable and he loved it.  He'd been with several women that were insatiable but it was never preceded or followed by love, but Carina, there was no doubt the woman loved him and she loved him despite himself.  Sometimes he used to feel unlovable and then he would hear her voice or get a letter from her and it would assuage all doubts.  God he loved her more than breathing and that's why he'd called Lana and explained what had happened and that Carina really missed her.  He asked her to come to Fusion so they could clear the air and get their friendship back on track.  Lana gave him an earful but eventually and begrudgingly said she understood why he did what he did but prefaced it by saying he'd better not hurt her again like that.  He was grateful Carina had friends that loved and cared for her like he did.  He sighed and left the shower; dried off and got dressed and went looking for his wife.

Dimitri found Carina hard at work in the kitchen, she seemed very involved in what she was doing as he walked up behind her, putting his arms around her waist he brought her close to him.  "You look very good in the kitchen" he whispered.  "What are you up too?" he asked.  She turned around to him and he couldn't help but smile as she had flour smeared across her face; so sexy.  "I am making lunch for you, Marco, Mattias, Liam and myself" she stated.  He raised an eyebrow.  "Really?  Why may I ask?" he inquired.  "Do you trust me?" she asked.  What a silly question.  "Of course I do Car" he stated.  "Then you will see" she said putting a dusting of flour on my nose.  "It's almost ready.  Can you call them?" she asked.  He nodded and went to Marco's office.

She sat the table, plated up the homemade pasta with made from scratch sauce, garlic bread, salad and wine.  It looked and smelled delicious.  She could tell that the men were wondering what was going on and if this was supposed to be their 'last supper'.  Everyone sat down and Carina poured the wine and took her seat next to Dimitri.  Mattias started the conversation by saying "This smells incredible but what are we doing here?"  He was curious.  Carina cleared her throat.  "I have already talked to Marco and apologized but I felt like I owed Mattias and Liam an apology as well.  After Dimitri explained and told me everything about 'that' night I realized the difficult position that each of you had been placed in.  Not only in caring for me but watching Dimitri's back and keeping him safe.  Mattias I know I said some things that were not very nice and some things that worried you but thank you for not giving up on me and being there for me.  Liam, I was devastated when I thought you were gone as well but I understand the role you played was very important and thank you for pulling it off with such professionalism.  I have put that night behind me and this was the final thing I needed to do to make that happen."  The men were dumbfounded but appreciative and touched by my declaration; I could feel Dimitri's hand squeezing my thigh in approval.  The rest of the meal was light and we conversed about other things, that night a forgotten memory.

I was laying on our bed, my feet resting on the headboard when Dimitri came in and walked straight over to where I laid.  He stroked my face with his thumb, looking at me with adoration and pride, then lowered his mouth to mine, softly kissing me.  "You're an amazing woman, Carina Mia" he said.  I picked up his hand and brought it to my lips kissing his wedding ring, loving the fact that he loved me so.  "Do you feel up to going to Fusion tonight?  It's been a while and I would love to take my wife somewhere she can have some fun and let lose."  What's he up to?  "I would love to go out and be seen on the arm of the most gorgeous man in the world" she said lovingly.