Chapter 48-Passion

Dimitri reached the top of the stairs to the VIP area and greeted Marco. He stood there for a moment looking at the beautiful creature in front of him. Her jeans were tight and molded to her ass quite well, the boots were sexy as hell and her hair in pig tails...he felt that familiar pull that he's been fighting for the last three days. He wanted her and he was going to have her. He sent her a text telling her to turn around. He could tell by her reaction that she knew he was there. He watched her slide her phone into her back pocket and slowly turn around; her expression was priceless. She ran at him jumping up into his huge arms wrapping her delectable body around him, kissing him like it had been days, which it had been.

He headed straight for her office, opening the door he closed it with his foot, locked it and sat her down on her desk. They hadn't broken contact at this point; they were still devouring each others lips when Dimitri pulled away. "I need to see you" he said, voice full of emotion. "God you look so good" he breathed as she pulled his face to hers again. Oh his lips tasted so good and the body that she'd been missing was now here in her arms. She managed to get his tie off and threw it on the couch and then she slid his jacket off and laid it on the chair to the side of her desk, next she worked on getting most of the buttons on his dress shirt unbuttoned and finally accomplishing this she placed kisses all over his upper body and neck; he tasted so good. She wanted more of his neck so she pulled him closer to her, with her legs that were still wrapped around him, and putting her hands in the back of his hair she slowed her tempo down and gave deliberate wet kisses in certain places on his neck; places that she knew turned him on. "Christ Carina" he moaned. She moved her hands to his chest loving how his beating heart felt against her hand, then she let her hands brush across his nipples, lingering there, and finally moving one hand down to his pants she grasped his hard cock and let her hand glide across the fabric. He felt so good as he thrust his hips harder into her hand.

"I want you naked" he moaned and Carina reached down to remove her boots and socks; standing up she unfastened her jeans and left them on the floor; next she removed her beanie cap and then pulled her shirt over her head leaving just her bra and panties. Dimitri licked his lips as his eyes roamed over his wife's body. He couldn't wait to be inside her. She stepped to him, pulling his shirt the rest of the way out of his dress pants and moving him back towards the couch she pushed him signaling he was to sit down. Standing in front of him she removed her bra as he unzipped his pants and released his erection. It was beautiful, big and hard; she removed her panties and fell to her knees taking him in her mouth. "Oh yes baby. Fuck me with your beautiful mouth. God I've missed this." His voice was full of emotion as she took care of him. He was so close but he didn't want to come in her mouth so when he felt that he might not be able to control himself he pulled her up and she straddled him, lowering herself onto him slowly, he entered her wetness. "Oh God!" she cried at the sensations running through her body. She wasn't ready for this to be over but she feared as soon as she started moving on him that she wouldn't be able to hold back her orgasm; her head was back and she had fisted his shirt in her hands not wanting to move. Dimitri pulled her back to reality as he commanded her to move; she brought her head forward and placed her hands on his bare chest and started sliding back and forth on his shaft. Holy shit it felt like the first time they made love. "That's it baby, let me feel you" he said, his hands firmly on her ass helping her move on him. She had now moved her hands to around his throat, her thumbs caressing his Adam's Apple as she picked up the pace. She wanted to feel his naked chest against her bare breasts so she moved her arms around his neck pulling them closer together and that did it; she fell hard and fast as she started grinding her hips into him. "Fuck oh fuck!" she cried out as she heard him cry out at his release.

Carina stayed in his lap a little longer not wanting to break their physical contact. This is where she loved being. She softly kissed his neck and whispered "I love you so much." Dimitri squeezed her tight. "I love you too. Being away from you was hell. It was an emotion that I'm not used to." She loved that he was opening up to her and sharing his emotions with her. "Did you finish up your inventory?" he asked me. "I was in the middle of working with Ivan on the VIP inventory when I was pleasantly surprised" I said laughing. "Well I will talk with him about finishing up tomorrow. I want to take my wife home with me and I'm not feeling very patient about it." I loved hearing that. I removed myself from his lap and got dressed. I watched Dimitri pull up his pants, button his shirt, tuck it in and fasten his belt. He put his tie in the pocket of his jacket and laid it back on the chair. His attention was drawn to the lone photo frame on my desk and he picked it up and studied it intently. A slow smile spread across his face as he said "That was an amazing day wasn't it?" I looked up at him, smiling and said "The best of days!" He leaned down and kissed me once more before we left. I was leaving work at work tonight as I was going to be preoccupied.