Chapter 40-Room with a View

I heard the basement door open and close and could hear his shoes on the stairs. I was glad I sat up a small table with vodka, cigarettes, lighter and ash tray. If all went like I planned he would need both of those. I heard the chair move along the floor as he sat down and then I heard the music and then my area was illuminated. I had my back to him, both hands on the pole as I started to seductively move my hips in time with the music, I moved my legs next stepping out on one leaving them spread apart and dipped my head throwing my hair back, circling my hips while going down the pole and slowly back up, next I swung around the pole with one hand; I was getting so comfortable in my routine that it came natural, even the part where I strut over to him, placing my hands on his thighs, dipping my head down swinging my hair and then turning and giving him a lap dance; then back to the pole as I climb up and hang down gracefully, yet slowly revolve around the pole heading to the floor; almost there I grab the pole with both hands and my legs swing out in a perfect open V and for the finale I am facing him with my hands on the pole, one above my head and the other holding the pole behind my back, sliding down to a squatting position giving him a good view of my sex, I slide back up as the music fades. I walk over to Dimitri and straddle his lap; his eyes are full blown orbs of desire and want. I could feel his excitement pushing against me. He put both of his hands in my hair and pulled my head back roughly as he attacked my neck with moist, wet lips. He ran his tongue over the dip under my throat. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen" he said reaching to undo my bra. "I have to have you now. I can't wait" he said in Russian. My breasts fell from my bra as I felt his cock twitch under me. I replied to him panting and in Russian "Then take me now, however and wherever you want." But I beat him to the punch by unfastening his pants freeing him, then I stood up removed my panties, turned around straddling him and with his help I lowered myself onto his cock; my back facing his front.  He slid into me easily. I leaned back using his muscular thighs for leverage as I moved up and down on him, his hands worshipping my breasts. "Lean forward" his voice raw with emotion. I did as the boss commanded. "Hmm...I wish you could see what I see, fuck! So goddamn beautiful." I was about to blow his mind; I swung my right leg over his head, keeping him firmly inside me, so we were back to facing each other. "Oh Christ" was all he could say. I gripped the back of his hair and pulled it back so I could feast on his delicious neck; he tasted so damn good. I decided to multitask while focusing on his neck I worked to get his shirt unbuttoned and pulled it over his shoulders trapping his arms. It was all me from here. He was frustrated not being able to touch me but turned on at the same time. "Are you ready to come baby?" I asked him frantically. "I want to come with you" begging in my voice. Our eyes stayed locked the whole time until he fell first, throwing his head back and biting his lower lip; seeing this pushed me over as I leaned forward letting him hear me come as I fisted his hair.

I stayed on his lap for a while, laying my head on his shoulder just enjoying his closeness. "I suppose we have to get up soon?" I said smiling at him. He squeezed my behind and kissed my cheek. "What am I going to do with you?" he asked lovingly. I shrugged and said "I don't know, keep me maybe?" "Carina you're not going anywhere...ever." Whoa serious mood change. "I'm glad to hear it" I said stroking his cheek. I winced when I stood up. "You okay dorogoya?" I nodded. "Just had a very intense workout" I said grinning. "Speaking of working out I would like to start working out with you; it would give us more time together." I told him I liked the sound of that. I went around and picked up all my clothes and stuffing them in a bag when Dimitri put his shirt around me and fastened two buttons. "I like you in my clothes." he said as we headed up the stairs; "I'm sure you're enjoying the view too" I said walking in front of him. "You have no idea" he said, sliding his hand under his shirt rubbing my naked ass.

We showered together, no sex just closeness, embraces that were intimate, kissing and relaxing.  As we were getting dressed for bed Dimitri brought up Marco dropping me off at Fusion Monday since he would be driving him to meetings and I could do that all week if I wished.  I was excited about going to work and having people time.  Don't get me wrong, I would spend every waking moment with my husband if that was reality, but it wasn't. We'll figure out a routine that works, I know we will.  We crawled into bed and I told Drimitri to get on his side facing away from me, before he could wonder why I molded my body to his, laying my head on his pillow and in one last loving act before sleep, I ran my fingers gently through his hair, massaging his scalp like he loves, my thumb massaging the base of his neck causing him to sigh and instantly relax.  I did this for a good ten minutes, knowing he was already asleep,  then I let my hand run down the length of his arm and finally snaking my arm around his waist.  I bestowed a gentle kiss on his shoulder and breathed "I love you Mikhail."