Chapter 54-Back to Reality and Work

Carina's outfit that she wears to Zeus

It had been two weeks since Dimitri's birthday and things couldn't be better; work, home and us.  We got into a really great rhythm and working pace; I worked at Fusion three days a week and spent the other two at home going over a small portion of receipts and inventory for Zeus.  As a matter of fact Dimitri had said that he was going to be travelling to Moscow again and I was going with him and he was taking me to his other nightclub.  I had kind of taken over Dimitri's home office, he used it so rarely.  I was on the phone, with my back turned, when he hovered near the door way listening.  "I know Gregor, I totally get what you mean.  I did some research and found another supplier.  I just laid the ground work, now it's your turn, your the manager.  I'm not here to step on your toes, I'm here to help make your job easier.  Really?  Okay, well from what my research turned up we can still get the 1815 Vodka but because they like how we do business they are willing to sell it by the case for almost $5.00 (euros) cheaper per bottle and we will get our shipment a day earlier.  I know right?  Okay here's your contact over there."  Dimitri listened to the rest of the conversation with pride.  His wife was a force to be reckoned with.

She'd heard Dimitri come in while she was on the phone so she hurried and got off the phone with Gregor.  She walked into the room and found him sitting on the bench removing his shoes and socks.  She walked over to the bench just as he looked up at her and smiled.  She placed herself between his long legs and putting her hands on his shoulders she asked "How was your day lover?"  He grabbed her and pulled her to him, laying his forehead on her belly he sighed.  Uh oh.  Had something happened?  Finally he spoke.  "It was busy as hell today" he said.  She internally sighed.  He went on.  "I've been presented with a new property in France, another night club, but I just don't know.  I already feel like I'm stretched so thin."  She didn't say anything she just brought silent comfort by putting her fingers in his hair, just like he liked and she felt him instantly relax.  "Are you hungry?" I asked softly.  He shook his head.  "Alright baby" I said.  "I know just what you need.  Just sit here and relax and I will be right back, k?"  He nodded.  I went and started a bath and dropped some chamomile oil into the water, turned the lights down lower than normal and put a little heat on to warm up the bathroom.  I stripped off all my clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun and went to get my husband.

He was still sitting on the bench, his head resting in his hands.  I stuck my hand out to him and he took it as he looked up.  "I'd be a fool to not enjoy coming home to this every day" he said as I led him to the bathroom.  He just watched me with love as I removed his jacket, folded it and laid it on the lavatory, then I unfastened his pants, took those and put them with the jacket, then I loosened his tie and put it around my neck while I unbuttoned his shirt.  Every stitch of clothing he had on was now on the lavatory; I stepped into the tub and held out my hand and he joined me.  I sat down on the smaller step and then motioned him to sit between my open legs; he did so willingly.  He immediately sighed as his tired body was immersed in the water; he rested his arms on my bent knees and leaned back into me.  "You worked all day now let me take care of you tonight" I said gently.  "I'm all yours" he mumbled.

I lowered my knees so I had better access to his fingers.  I gently massaged the tops of his hands running my fingers in between his; I did this for a few minutes and then moved to his forearms, gently squeezing and kneading his tired muscles trying to drive the tension from the day away.  Next I worked on his beautifully formed biceps; I loved how they felt in my hands.  I would always feel safe with these around me; and lastly his broad shoulders.  I could feel that this was where all of his tension was.  I lightly brushed his ear with my mouth whispering "Relax baby.  I got you" is all I said.  Slowly he started relaxing his body and I noticed the tightness going away somewhat.  When I was done with his upper body I grabbed a towel sitting on the ledge, dried my hands so I could put them in his hair.  Almost immediately he dropped his head forward so I could start there with my thumbs at the base of his neck, then I slid my fingers through his silky hair scraping my nails like I always do massaging him, loving him until he became completely relaxed.  "Hmm, Carina" he said.  "You are so good to me and I love you so much for it."  "Always" I said.  We finished our bath, got out, got dressed and went straight to bed.  It wasn't even 9:30 when we turned out the lights, we both fell asleep right away.

I got up leaving a sleeping Dimitri in bed and went downstairs to fix breakfast for us.  I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed the shirt I took off Dimitri last night on.  I liked wearing his clothes.  I fixed us pancakes with fresh strawberries and a homemade vanilla cream and made sure there was a pot of coffee.  I was flipping the last pancake when I felt strong arms grip my waist.  "I love you in the kitchen in my clothes" he said his voice husky from sleep.  I turned around smiling at him and pointed to my mouth indicating I wanted a kiss.  He obliged quite generously I might add.  He was all sexy and his hair mussed up from sleep still wearing his pajama pants and not a stitch more.  My he was yummy to look at.  "I take it you slept well?"  He nodded.  "Carina can I ask you something?"  "Anything" I replied.  "How is it that you being with me for such a short time have already figured out how to get me to relax or when I'm stressed you know exactly how to touch me that makes me feel better?"  "Because, I watch your body language and I can hear it in your voice, I assess and then I take care of you."  He shook his head.  "You are amazing."  We sat down and enjoyed our breakfast.  I've never seen a man eat so much!  "My God I could kill myself on these!" he said jokingly.

Our day consisted of us getting back in bed after breakfast, making love and sleeping some more.  He opted for no work today for either of us.  I didn't complain because normally I would only get this on the weekends but this week I would have Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  "So tell me about the staff at Zeus" I asked facing him with my head on his stomach.  He said that they were mostly just like the staff at Fusion only more of them.  He had a great manager that he trusted like Gregor and all of the bartenders and wait staff were seasoned in the industry.  It was a well oiled machine.  Finally it was time to get ready for our two hour flight to Moscow and Dimitri said that we would stay at a motel and to pack a bag.  It took no time to pack the bag and then I got myself ready.  I chose my low rise skinny jeans, a black ruffled halter shirt that hung low in the back, my 'club' make up, leather jacket and black heels.  I decided  to fix my hair part up and part down and thought I did a great job.  Dimitri was wearing his wine colored dress shirt and those incredible gray dress pants.  He looked amazing.  He couldn't quit staring at my ass while I was finishing getting ready.  "Like what you see baby?" I asked playfully and he answered by coming up behind me and pulling me into him so I could feel his massive erection pressing against my behind.  "What do you think?" he asked huskily.  "I will take care of this later" he finished by caressing my ass.  We finally made our way out of the house and made it to the plane and managed wheels up right on time.  Zeus here we come!