Chapter 26-Old Flame (just revised)

Carina was so excited about going to Fusion with Dimitri. He said he had a surprise for her when they arrived.   He had given her so much already that she couldn't imagine what more he had to add.

Deciding on black skinny jeans, a champagne colored halter that was flowy but sexy, and nude heels completed her outfit;  loose curls, smoky eyes, lots of mascara and nude lip gloss completed her hair and makeup. She had a clutch that matched her heels and since it was cold outside her faux rabbit fur jacket finished her ensemble with flair.

Completely satisfied with her look, she went in search of her husband. 

Dimitri had chosen to wear a wine colored button down dress shirt, he left three buttons undone and it looked sexy as hell and black fitted dress pants and his scroll script cuff links that she bought him. 

Carina wanted to drag him to bed he looked so damn delicious and hot. 

She watched as he started to put on his socks and shoes, stopping only when he saw his wife. 

Standing up he walked over to her and said "Mrs. Alexandrov you look quite delicious."  His voice betraying his thoughts.

Carina responded with a smile.   "You look pretty yummy as well and you smell heavenly." 

He grinned, taking her arm they walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Marco was waiting in the car as Dimitri got the door, they slid in and drove away. The new bride was thrilled to be going out with her husband and she was sure after 10 years of seeing him single and coming in with her he would surely get looks.

They pulled up to the club and it was huge!  Marco pulled into the VIP entrance and the valets were everywhere. 

They acknowledged Dimitri with the utmost respect and if she had to wager a guess they had been informed of her arrival to Ufa as well because she received the same greeting. 

The place was packed but Dimitri led her up a different set of stairs to the VIP lounge where Carina took in the enormity and sophisitcation of it all.

There was a wall, completely encased in glass with a huge bar that went wall-to-wall, tables and booths and high cocktail tables with bar stools. 

Her blood was pumping with the deep bass of the music; she could see the DJ booth and a clear view of the dance floor. 

Dimitri motioned with his head in the direction of their table which had a permanent name plate that simply said Alexandrov. Plus it was by an exit and the other set of stairs going to the dance floor. 

A very pretty waitress met them at the table with four shots of vodka waiting. "Good evening Mr. Alexandrov. Good to have you with us this evening" she said. 

"Abbey, this is my wife Carina" he told her, his wife's name rolling off his tongue. She smiled brightly at Carina and said "Mrs. Alexandrov it's so nice to finally meet you. We've all heard a lot about you." 

Really? That made Carina feel so good to hear her say that. She left them after chatting with the couple for a few minutes and then they did their first shot together.  Carina was about to do the second one when a pair of soft hands came around and covered her eyes. 

"Wow, okay um, who is this?" Is all she could get out and then she heard a familiar giggle and turned around quickly to see Lana standing there! 

Grabbing her Carina yelled "Where'd you come from? How are you here? Oh my God!" 

The young women hugged for a moment and then Carina turned to Dimitri, who was sitting on a bar stool, threw her arms around him and laid a huge kiss on him and whispered "I love you so much!" 

Dimitri took her hand and raised it to his lips and kissed it making her knees weak. 

 Lana told her that Dimitri had paid for her to fly out first class and spend some time with Carina before Monday plus her grandmother lives in Ufa; small world. 

They'd been there about an hour when Lana and Carina went to the bar to get more shots. The bartender acknowledged her right away. "Good evening Mrs. Alexandrov what can I get you?" She told him it was for Dimitri and he knew exactly what she wanted.

 He came back with a bottle of chilled vodka and three very chilled shot glasses. "Thank you..." Carina started, he finished with "Ivan." 

"Thank you Ivan!" She said with a smile

"My pleasure. Enjoy your evening." 

They headed back to their table and where they had left Dimitri and that's when Carina saw her...the blonde talking to her husband, leaning towards him, shamelessly flirting with him.

Lana took one look and said "Carina, she's not even a little threat to you. Don't let her get under your skin." 

"Who is she?" She asked Lana, her voice tight. 

"Alexandria Korpov. But I know for a fact Dimitri hasn't had anything to do with her in over 3 years." 

"But he used to, right?"  Carina had never felt so empty.

"Rina, don't go there" Lana begged. 

Ignoring her plea, Carina shoved the bottle and glasses at her and walked towards the table. Carina cringed as the little heifer laughed then came her whiny voice "Why haven't you called me, you bad boy?"  Then she touched his arm. 

Okay that did it! Carina deliberately walked in between the bitch and Dimitri and sat on his lap, his arms coming around and resting on her thighs; a very intimate gesture. 

The woman stared daggers into Carina as she asked who she was, her answer? Carina turned to Dimitri, slid her hand into his open shirt to grasp the back of his neck with her hand and gave him the loudest wettest kiss and turned back to the bitch and said "I'm the wife. Who the fuck are you?"