Chapter 7-All Night (just revised)

Dimitri and Carina spent the rest of the evening rolling around naked in bed making love one minute and fucking the next.

They were testing their limits for pleasure and each other's bodies.

Carina rolled over on top of Dimitri kissing him down his ridiculously sculpted chest until her lips found his hard cock and she teased, licked and gently bit the head before sliding her mouth down his length, pulling up hard and slow and then back down again.

"For Christ sake!" Dimitri muttered his accent becoming thicker by the minute; Carina ran her moist lips around his velvety tip and licking the sensitive "v" under the head causing Dimitri to groan with pleasure.

"I love the way you feel in my mouth" she said as she licked down his length, Dimitri fisted her hair trying to control the pace.

"Tell me what you need baby" she said her voice very sensuous and husky. He groaned again as she licked up his length; she was killing him with pleasure.

"I need you Carina" his voice betraying him, he actually wanted to come in her mouth, that's what he really wanted.

Carina looked up at a panting Dimitri and said "Oh baby you aren't being honest with me. I think what you really want is for me to fuck you with my mouth."

Dimitri moaned as soon as she put her lips back around him and deliberately picked up her pace.

His orgasm was building with every stroke until he couldn't bear it any more and shouted "God yes! Fuck me with that beautiful mouth! Aargh!"

She could feel his warm seed hit the back of her throat as she took everything he had to give and she left him panting and gasping for air by the time she was done with him.

Carina rolled off of him onto her back letting him get his breath back and feeling very proud about what she'd done to him.

Closing her eyes for a moment she stretched her arms above her head and left them there enjoying how good it felt when Dimitri hovered above her capturing her hands with one of his. "Open your eyes dorogaya" he said.

She lazily opened them seeing his wonderful face, memorizing every inch, his lips and eyes, God he was magnificent.

He half maneuvered off of her using one of his legs to open hers and keep that leg caught so she couldn't move it and taking his free hand he ran it down her body to the entrance of her sex; she was so wet and inviting it was easy to slip a couple of fingers into her and tease her clit.

She started moving her hips mimicking the rhythm of his fingers as she felt a welcome sensation in her groin. "Oh Di" she murmured "Yes, please yes. Make me come like this" she barely got the words out before she came undone; she could feel her arousal pour out all over his fingers as he made her orgasm one after another until he left her spent and exhausted.

She felt his breath tickle her ear as he whispered "I could watch you come all day long, so beautiful" he said sucking her neck as he rolled on top of her and sliding into her taking them both to that sweet precipice of pleasure.

He watched her sleep as his mind played out the events of the past four hours. She had been saving herself for him.

He just shook his head in disbelief at where her heart and mind had been when she made this decision.

He picked up his joggers and slipped them on so he could step out on to the balcony; he lit a cigarette, drawing deeply and exhaling he leaned against the wall looking up at the night sky wanting to see it through her eyes.

He chuckled to himself and said she's right, it is beautiful. He went to take another drag when he was startled by Carina standing in the doorway, naked and bed hair.

She looked sexy as fuck. "I woke up and you were gone" she said her voice low and husky from sleep.

She walked to Dimitri and taking the cigarette from him took a drag on it and handed it back to him, her eyes never leaving his she blew out the smoke into the night air.

"I honestly didn't think it was possible that you could look more beautiful but you are breathtaking" Dimitri said as he stubbed out his cigarette and motioned Carina to come to him.

She was wrapped in his arms, her naked body pressed against his naked chest. "How do you feel Car?" he asked concerned about her after their vigorous activities.

She looked up at him resting her chin on his chest and said wryly "Well fucked."

He gave her a half grin and said "Well I guess we should halt all sexual activities for a bit then."

She raised an eyebrow at him and said "Not on your life! Now that I've felt you and tasted you, you'll be lucky if I let you out of bed."

He laughed and of course he wasn't serious as he couldn't get enough of her anyway. "Let's go in baby" his voice like silk.

"I want to take a bath with you." She was totally down with that, turning around in front of him walking away she heard him say "That ass is going to be the death of me!"

She grinned and added a little sass to her sway and loving how he made her feel.

Dimitri started the water in the huge egg shaped tub. This certainly has promise she thought, putting her hair up in a messy bun.

She caught Dimitri staring at her in the mirror and it made her feel warm all over and as she turned around, leaning against the lavatory, she watched him flex muscles as he adjusted the water; making his way over to her, he lifted her up like she weighed nothing, sitting her on the counter, standing between her legs.

She wrapped her legs around him, drawing him to her, getting lost in the warmth of his body. She truly loved this man, with every fiber of her being; he was hers.