Chapter 27-Lady Gaga (just revised)

The blonde bitch just stood there looking at Carina like she'd grown two heads and then threw her head back as she laughed.

Carina raised an eyebrow as the blonde's annoying laugh continued to ring out.  "I think not" she said.  "The Dimitri I know would never tie himself down to anyone, especially someone like you" she added hatefully.  

Carina's entire body tensed up as Dimitri sensed it too because he pressed his hands down on his wife's thighs. 

Carina leaned forward and said in a deathly calm voice and in Russian, "If you don't remove your skinny, skanky ass from this table right now and fuck off down those stairs, I will fuck you up and if I ever catch you talking to my husband again they won't find you.  Do you understand me?

The hateful woman's complexion went totally white as she got up, mumbling to herself and went downstairs and out of sight.  Carina's body was shaking, she was so angry and hurt, it blurred her vision.  

She grabbed the two shots sitting in front of her and downed them one after the other and then she stood up when Dimitri caught her wrist. 

She didn't dare look at him, just tensing up from his touch.  Dimitri drew his hands back holding them up as if to say he surrendered and let her go.  

Carina grabbed Lana's hand and said "I need to dance" as her best friend walked down the stairs, following behind Carina, to the DJ. 

 "Rina, I..." the young woman just shook her head and Lana didn't press it.  The DJ knew who Carina was but she asked him to please not make a big deal about her being there and then asked if he would play three songs for her in a particular order:  Gaga Do What You Want, Nick Jonas Jealous, and The Weekend I Can't Feel My Face; he said he would play them along with the videos.

 Carina hadn't noticed the big screens to the sides of the dance floor but as soon as the first song started up the videos were in perfect sync, sending the patrons into a dancing frenzy.

Carina and Lana thanked him as they headed to the dance floor.  She knew her husband was watching everything; she could feel his eyes on her so she deliberately kept her back to him knowing that if she looked at him she would lose it.  

As the song started Lana leaned in and said "He's watching you, you know."  Carina nodded and said "I know and I don't care."  "Yes you do" her friend replied as Carina shrugged her shoulders, refusing to even think about it.

"Remember what we used to do when we'd go dancing to get the guys worked up?"  Carina asked Lana.  Grinning she responded with "Are you sure?"  "Oh yeah" Carina said.  She wanted him to feel the jealousy that she'd just felt and how much it hurt.  And right now she was drunk and didn't give a damn.

Lana and the young woman stood facing each other as the beat and rhythm of the song took them away.  The subtle looks they were getting from the other people dancing next to them was such that she could imagine what must be going through his mind watching his wife dance like that with another woman...and being a man he was probably turned on.  

At one point during the song, Carina turned her back to Lana's front, arms above her head, letting go and wishing she was somewhere else as she swayed her hips suggestively to the pulsing rhythm.  

Her body moved like a robot but her mind was going mach 10.  She never really expected him to stay celibate and wait for her, like she had done.  She wasn't stupid.  She knew how cliche' it sounded but it really was different for a man, by society's standards and she didn't want to be labeled a whore or be with a different guy every night.  

She wanted Dimitri and she had waited for him, plain and simple.  It did make her feel better knowing that it'd been over a year since he'd been with anyone but it still hurt thinking about him being naked and making love to or fucking someone else. 

She had to close her mind off or she would crumple to the floor in a heap.  She knew she was stronger than that.  They got through the first song and Nick Jonas started playing next.  Their dancing style changed from teasing and erotic to just two friends dancing and having a great time. 

Carina was smiling and laughing with her friend, remembering the great times they had when they'd go out dancing.  "I think you got to him!" Lana said half yelling at Carina over the music. 

"Why?"  she yelled back.  "Because he went from sitting to standing and then running both hands through his hair" she said grinning.  

Good, that was one of the signs that he was turned on.  The girls kept dancing and finally the last song of choice was The Weekend and the place erupted into shouts letting Carina know she had picked a song everyone liked.  By the chorus the club was alive with the singing of its patrons.  It was fun and as the pair left the dance floor, Carina told Lana she needed a cigarette to calm her nerves and another drink.

Marco held the door open for the young women as they approached the VIP area.  Dimitri was already sitting back down, leaning back against the railing, long legs spread open in front of him and arms crossed against his chest.  His expression was unreadable.  

Carina sat down on the bar stool in front of him, talking to Lana as she reached for the cigarette and lighter.  Dimitri took the lighter out of her hand and rolled his thumb across it and holding it out for his wife.  "Okay" Carina thought.  "I'll play".  

She swiveled around to face him, took his hand as the flame lit her cig; her eyes never leaving his.  "Spasibo (thank you)" she said keeping his gaze for a moment more and then she turned back to Lana, pouring three more shots.  

Carina took his and handed it to him, their fingers brushing against each other.  She bit her lower lip trying to ignore the spark, but she would never be able to deny what he did to her, how he made her feel.  

She would get over this eventually but for now she was going to act out however she needed to; but she would never do anything that would embarrass him.  

Lana and her friend did three more shots before getting up and informing Dimitri that they wanted to dance one more time and then she would be ready to go if he wanted; she didn't really care.  

Marco held the door open for the girls as they descended the stairs once more, making their way to the DJ and requesting Nick Jonas Chains as her final request.  Thanking him they headed to the dance floor.  

Carina decided to use some moves she'd learned in her pole fitness classes but tamed them down a lot and still managing to get her point across.  When it got to the chorus this is where she would really move and it felt so good to let go like that.  

As the song ended, she mentally prepared herself for the ride home.