Chapter 28-The Ride Home (Just revised)

Marco held open the car door for them and Carina got in first and opted to sit in the seat across from Dimitri.  She couldn't be that close to him right now or all her anger would go out the window.  She hated that, at that moment, he could make her feel so weak.  She was anything but.

She could tell he was hurt,  that she had chosen to sit away from him, but he didn't say anything.  She crossed her legs, laid her hands clasped together in her lap and stared at him.  She didn't know what else to do.  She knew she was staring at him,  but her mind zoned out. 

She was drunk, angry and hurt.   Carina wasn't the kind of person that wanted to hurt another because they'd hurt her, that's not who she was raised to be.  She was trying to figure out how to string words together, so she didn't sound like a complete fool. 

She finally broke their gaze as a single tear escaped and she tried to hide it by looking out the window.  Dimitri let forth a heavy sigh.   Here we go, Carina thought.  Her thought was to just let him say what he needed to and then she would say what she needed to. 

"I'm sorry about what happened in there Car" he said, his voice sounding very guilty. "I haven't seen her or anyone else in over 3 years and I had no idea she would be here tonight.   I never thought she'd have the nerve to show herself in there again after what she pulled,  but obviously I was wrong." 

Carina sucked in a small breath, exhaled and began..."You know Dimitri I was never a naive person; I didn't try to create certain scenarios because I couldn't deal with reality.  I never had any delusions of grandeur that you would not fulfill your basic human need to fuck." 

He flinched at that last part as she continued. "I never would have asked you to do that. You lived 6,000 miles away from me for fuck's sake, not to mention the fact that you were 7 years older than me. I never held that against you, truly. You want to know why I stayed so busy all the time? Doing the restaurant, school, working out, going out with Ana and Lana? Because if I didn't keep myself wore out all the time, so I knew I would sleep, I would think about you, where you were, what you were doing, who you were doing...and to be honest I couldn't deal with it.  It drove me crazy."  She finally looked at him, but his eyes were focused down.  It was painfully obvious he felt bad. That is not what Carina really wanted,  but she had to let him know how she felt.

Carina took her shoes off, left them laying on the floor of the car, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off.  She reached around, undid her top, took it off and got on her knees in front of Dimitri; she certainly had his attention now as she ran her hands slowly up his legs to his thighs and pulled herself closer to him.   

She could hear the change in his breathing, plus she could see the bulge in his pants beginning to grow.  She placed her hand on his hard cock and started caressing him through the fabric of his pants, feeling him grow harder with every move of her hand. 

"I love you Dimitri" she said. "But please don't mistake my love, that I have given freely to you, as weakness.  I won't share you Mikhail.  You are either mine completely or tell me that's not what you want and I will leave tomorrow and you will never see me again." 

She heard his breath hitch as he answered her. "Carina I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone.  You're love has awakened me and I don't want to live without it or you.  Please tell me you will stay and give me that chance to show you that you are the only one I want and need and love" he begged. 

This satisfied her for now.  She would forget about everything he'd done and everyone he'd been with prior.  She didn't want to live in the past,  she wanted a future with him.

Carina unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down enough that she could release his erection. She grabbed his shirt,  with both hands, and ripped it open as buttons flew all over the inside of the car and straddled him.   She moved her panties aside as she helped guide him into her wet entrance. 

"Oh God" she moaned as she settled all the way onto him.  She could feel him place his hands on the middle of her back as he pulled her to him.  He placed kisses on the front of her body as she looked down at him and started to move. 

The tears started pouring down as they made love and she couldn't stop them and she guessed deep down she didn't want to.  She needed that cathartic release.  Carina couldn't wait anymore, she needed his mouth and his lips.   She bowed her head to his and took his lips on hers. 

This time it felt different; she couldn't describe it.  It wasn't a bad different. It was deliberate, slow and sensual; like they were kissing for the first time again.  She knew he loved her and she would never doubt him again, ever. 

He moved his mouth to her neck and that was her undoing.  She crashed down around him hard, sobbing out his name as she found her release.   He never made a sound,  but she could feel his body shudder as he found his release as neither made an attempt to move for several minutes.  Carina just laid her head on his chest and cried silently, her shoulders shaking as he stroked her hair and whispered that it would all be okay. 

Carina was exhausted from her release,  but was glad her tears had subsided.  She moved off of him and found her top and got it back on as he pulled his pants up and fastened them.   She grabbed her jeans and slipped them on and lastly her shoes.  

She still hadn't looked at him yet.  She didn't want him seeing her yucky swollen face,  so she grabbed her clutch, found a tissue and just wiped her entire face clean of makeup and put some eye drops in hoping that would at least take the redness out and finally brushed out her hair and took her seat next to Dimitri. 

As she placed her hand on his thigh, she saw his arm come around and pull her to him.  She didn't fight him, she welcomed it as she laid her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes...just for a moment.