Chapter 42-Desire

They got up the stairs and walked into a bunch of applause and whistles, she'd forgotten that Dimitri had called a meeting and that's why the men were there plus the wonderful ccTV so they saw it all. "Dimitri you should be proud of her. You fought well Mrs. Alexandrov" a man called Mattias said. "Spasibo" she replied and headed up the stairs with Dimitri close behind. "Damn woman" he muttered. "What?" she questioned. "Your ass in those shorts, you're giving me a heart attack" I laughed at him. "Don't be ridiculous" I chided him. "I'll show you ridiculous" he said chasing her, catching her and throwing her on the bed and proceeded to try and tickle her. "Oh my God Dimitri stop it" she said laughing and struggling against him when the mood changed all of a sudden and she felt his erection digging into her. He'd enjoyed her struggling with him, he was turned on. She flipped him on his back in a sudden move capturing his hands beside his head. "You like that?" she asked, her voice husky as she ground her hips into his groin. "Fuck yes" he groaned as she captured his mouth with hers; they were caught up in unbridled passion and lust. Pulling away Carina looked at him and asked breathlessly "Wow, what was that?" He slowly rolled them over, looking her in the eyes said "Desire. I want you in the shower now."

We got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I watched Dimitri turn on the shower and then walk to me, picking me up he sat me on the counter and started taking off my socks and shoes, never taking his eyes off me; he picked me up and standing me back on the floor he pulled my shorts down revealing my black thong, next came my tank, leaving me standing in my bra and panties he turned me to the mirror. God we looked good together; his massive frame behind me, eyes boring into me he pulled my arms around his neck, running his long finger down my arm and side murmuring "so beautiful." Then he gently pulled the hair tie from my hair letting it fall down, he ran his fingers through my hair gently massaging my scalp, like I do for him. I groaned involuntarily as he softly said "now you know why I love it so much when you do it." Lastly he unhooked my bra letting my breasts tumble from its confines; lastly my thong. When he was done undressing me he turned me around to him, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist he walked us back to the bed; laying me down he peeled his shirt from his body and then his shorts, climbed on top of me and slid into my wetness.  "Oh Dimitri you feel so good baby" I groaned as he thrust into me.  "Tell me what you want Carina" he said, his breath ragged.  "I want you, making love to me" I answered.  I could feel him swiveling his hips going deeper into me; I wrapped my legs tighter around him preparing for my climax.  "Yes..." was all I could say as my body shuddered with my release and Dimitri soon followed.  He pulled out of me, scooting himself down, while still laying between my legs he laid his head on my belly.  I knew what he craved now, more than anything...my hands in his hair.  Sometimes he could be so hard to read and then other times like right now I knew exactly what he needed.  "We left the shower running" I said as I stroked his hair.  "I know"  he mumbled getting up.  "Come on" he said holding out his hand, I still felt that electricity every time and I would never tire from it.

He dressed in dark blue jeans and a black long sleeved tee shirt and biker boots; sexiest man I'd ever seen and he was mine.  "Meeting time?" I said smiling up at him.  "Da.  What will you do to occupy your time?" he asked.  I told him I was going to call his mom, I hadn't talked to her since the wedding. Natasha and my mom had been friends over 30 years, both families going back many generations and there had been many contracts and agreements through those years; one of those being her's and Dimitri's union. Carina dialed Natasha's number, she picked up on the first ring. (Convo in Russian) "Carina my darling, how are you?" she asked sweetly. "I'm very well. You and Anatoly are well too?" She answered they were. The conversation was filled with small talk when Carina brought up Dimitri's birthday. He was turning 35. "We normally have a formal sit down dinner with family only and gifts, even though he says every year 'no gifts'". Both women laughed at this statement. "I will call Dimitri later on and give him details" his mother said. "He's in a meeting right now but he'll be available later on" Carina told her. "Carina darling he seems so happy and complete and I know that's because of you." I smiled and told her that he made me feel the same way. "I love him so much Natasha; he makes me very happy and he makes me want to be the best wife a man could have" I said sincerely. She went on to say that she couldn't be any happier for us and she couldn't wait to see us for the dinner. "Love you my darling" she said. "I love you too and we'll see you next week." That went very well, Carina was glad she called. Now to get her lap top out and get organized for work tomorrow.