Chapter 6-Making Love (just revised)

Carina didn't hesitate doing what he asked.  She moved so she was standing between his legs.  His eyes bore holes into her skin. 

She slowly slid his shirt off leaving her more exposed but funny thing is she wasn't embarrassed or shy. She stood there a moment letting him look her over and then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding the straps down her shoulders and letting the garment fall where she stood.

Dimitri sucked in his breath as her breasts tumbled free and muttered "Fuck" under his breath; the last thing standing between her and him was her panties.

Carina hooked her fingers in the sides of her underwear and slid them down and kicked them to the side. Her sex was soft and smooth looking and Dimitri couldn't take his eyes off her.

She was his, no one had ever seen her naked before much less kiss her or touch her; he would get to do this.  She moved gracefully as she straddled him. 

"I can smell your arousal Car and it's driving me crazy" Dimitri moaned taking a nipple in his mouth.  She hissed and threw her head back as he sucked and licked and kissed her delicious bud.

She felt lust taking over pure and simple as she lifted her head up and crashed her lips against his. 

They released each other, breathless from the kiss as Dimitri stood with Carina wrapped around him, making his way to the bed; he gently laid her in the middle and went to the foot of the bed removing his pants.

Fuck me Carina thought...he's huge...and beautiful and sexy as he crawled towards her, the hunter stalking his prey.

He settled himself between her legs, leaning down he began kissing her; her mouth first, then her neck, moving to her breasts he latched on to one nipple rolling his tongue around it making it harden, then did the same thing to her other nipple making her cry out and arch her back with pleasure.

His lips found their way to her belly where he took a moment to study the charm...it was a simple white gold D that hung from the ring in her navel. 

Then he took a moment to look at the other tattoo and it said Alexandrov.  Her marking herself for him turned him on as he moved to just above her sex.

He breathed in deeply, sighing with pleasure as he remarked about how good she smelled and proceeded to gently pull on her lips with his teeth; this caused her to buck her hips crying out "Oh God Dimitri! That feels so fucking good!"

She had read enough to know that what she was feeling in her lower belly was her orgasm; Dimitri had a raging hard on that threatened to blow but he willed himself back with self control as he slid his tongue along the slit of her sex flicking her sensitive clit and enjoying her moaning and bucking hips.

"Car, I need to get a condom" he said thickly.

"No you don't" she said panting "I've been on the pill since last December. No condom...I want to feel skin on skin" she begged.

With that his mouth went back to work as he sucked, licked and flicked her clit until she grabbed his hair and started screaming out his name, her orgasm brutality ripping through her body.

She clutched the sheets as she sobbed with ecstasy begging him to stop. Her ragged breathing could be heard all over the room as he kissed up her inner thigh, belly, chest and finally resting on her lips.

She could taste herself on him as she ran her fingers through his hair, kissing him like it was her last chance.

She reached down between them, grabbing his cock and she could feel the dew on his tip, rubbing it around with her thumb and bringing it to her mouth she put it between her lips tasting him and moaning. God he wanted to fuck her!

He grabbed his throbbing erection and positioned himself at her entrance and gently let himself slide in; he felt her relax as he continued to advance deeper into her until he finally broke through the final barrier between them.

Carina had squeezed her eyes closed as tears slid down her face, but soon pain gave way to pleasure and she could concentrate on his hardness as he filled her, riding her, making love to her; pulling out slowly and sliding back in, his maddening pace driving her wild.

"Christ you're so tight dorogaya!" Dimitri moaned feeling her slickness and heat against his cock he could feel her tightening around him. 

"Faster Dimitri please!  For the love of God fuck me!" she pleaded. He increased his pace as their bodies slapped against one another, slick with sweat Carina ran her hands down Dimitri's muscled chest as he continued slamming into her.

She could feel her orgasm building again as she moved her hands to his back bringing him closer and raking her nails across his back as it hit. 

"Goddamn it!" he said between clinched teeth as he shuddered from his own release, he gently pulled out of her, rolled on to his back and pulled her to him; both of them fighting to regain control of their breathing.

Dimitri rolled to his side looking at his beautiful woman, her eyes were closed and she was almost breathing normally again, he placed kisses on her shoulder and then her neck, his breath hot in her ear.

"Car I don't know what to say to you right now. I've never experienced that before; you are perfect in every way, beautiful and amazing. Please don't ever doubt what you do to me or how I feel about you. I love you Car."

Carina turned her head to face him, emerald eyes looking earnestly back at her; she didn't say anything but wrapped her right hand around his head and drew him in close for a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you too and it was so worth waiting for this moment. You were worth waiting for." She kissed him like her life depended on it.