"Run," - MariBlanc - Part 2

Here ya go part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks had passed and there wasn't any sigh of Adrien. Everyone was really worried, but the most worried was Marinette, who was all the lessons starring at the sit infront of her and hoping somehow a blonde haired boy would magicaly apear.

Even Chloe wasn't in the mood of giving anyone insults. You could see she was crying. The police was doing everything they could.

Tikki said it would be better if Marinette didn't transform into Ladybug, since Chat Blanc was always around her. But she knew she had to somehow.

She was lying on her bed starring at the ceiling. She had no idea what to do. She stood up and looked around the room. It was covered with designs she drew, but there were pictures of Adrien below them. She sighed.

"You miss him, don't you?" a voice startled her. She turned around and saw Chat, leaning on the wall behind him.

She nodded. She got used to him sneaking behind her and scaring her. The tears streamed down her face. Chat had never seen her break down, but he slowly got to her and hugged her.

She started sobbing into his suit. "I wish he would come back. We all miss him so much,"

Chat's eyes widened. They cared about him.

"Don't listen to her. They don't care!"

A butterfly shaped mask apeared on Chat's face right as Marinette pulled away from him. She saw what was going on, so she just moved away from him.

"They don't care. They never did, Adrien. Now go look for, Ladybug or else I'll take your powers away,"

"Do it. They care," he wispered.

Marinette had no idea what's going on, but then it hit her. Adrien, the boy whom she loved was standing right infront of her, being akumatized, because he didn't know they cared.

"Chat, we care. We do care. Alya, Nino and most imporantly I care," she tried, putting her hand on his cheek. His look was still directed in his shoes, but when he looked at her his eyes were full of tears.

"Please Chat, come back," she wispered.

"Don't listen to her! She's lying!" the voice screamed in his head.

"Please Chat," she looked at him.

He fell to his knees and Marinette kneeled down to him.

"I care about you," she wispered, before she planted a kiss on his cheek.

"It's in the bell," he said, trying. Marinette took that as a sign and took the bell of his neck, before crushing it with her foot.

A black butterfly flew out and Chat's outfit turned back to normal.

She kneeled to him once again and saw he was crying.

"I'm sorry, Marinette. I am so sorry," he cried. She hugged him. "Don't worry, Adrien. It's alright,"

"No it's not. I pushed you into kissing me ... and I am so sorry," he said, while he was sobbing into her shoulder.

"Hey, I don't mind you kissing me," she chuckled. He looked at her with confusion in his eyes.

"I don't know why you chose m..-" she was cut off by soft lips placed on hers and she melted in the kiss.

"I really like you, Mari. I don't know how, but I found myself thinking about you way too much, one day and it just kind of happened," he admitted ashamed.

"I like you too," she smiled and hugged him again.

"You're not mad at me?" she shook her head.

"C'mon. Meet me at Eiffel Tower in 5 minutes," she said standing up.

"How are you going to come in Effiel Tower in 5 m..-" he looked at her and a flying red thing next to her when everything a perfect sence. "Nevermind, see you,"

She was Ladybug. That's why he never found her. She was always next to him.

When he got there, so did she.

"My lady," he greeted her. "Silly kitty," she smiled.

"We need to get you back," she told him.

"I know," he sighed.

"C'mon. Let's make your comeback big,"