"Designs,"- Ladynoir

"Ughhh I can't find any inspiration, Tikki!" Marinette groaned as she flopped down on her bed, with her head safe on the pillow.

"Why don't you go out a little? Maybe you'll find it there," Tikki smiled.

It was already 11 pm, so it would be weird, to have a normal girl walk in the dark.

She transformed, before she jumped out of the window and decided to go in the way of the Eiffel tower.

She sat down at one of the floors and sighed. Her sketchbook tight at her hip, holding it with one hand.

She leaned on the railing and looked at the city below her. She got an idea and soon started drawing it.

"My lady?" a voice startled her. She didn't even hear the black cat, being too focused on her design.

"Oh, hello Chat," she smiled at him. He came closer and sat down next to her, looking over her shoulder, trying to see what she's been up to.

"That's a lovely dress, my lady," he smiled at her. "You really have talent,"

"Oh, nothing major. But I guess the view is giving me inspiration," she laughed.

"I didn't know you were into fashion," he said, looking at the design infront of him.

"And I didn't know you were so nosy," she stated. "Oh wait, yes I did,"

"Ha-ha, not funny," the black cat pouted.

"Actually it is," Marinette didn't want Chat Noir to find much about her. Secret identity was still a secret identity.

He already saw her sketchbook.

"Anyway, I'll retire for the night," she yawned and streched, which caused to fall the sketchbook out of her hand.

The book landed on the floor, opening on the page where the sketch of Adrien's scarf was drawn.

Chat's eyes opened wide. "What's that?"

"Well that, my kitty, is called a scarf. Not that you would know," she winked and tried to pick up the book, but Chat picked it up first and took a better look at the drawing.

"Chat, give it back," Ladybug said sternly.

"Just a sec," he said, before looking at her writing, below the sketch.

'Scarf for Adrien's birthday,'

Her handwriting was beautiful, magnificent.

"Who's Adrien?" he asked her, putting the sketchbook out of her reach.

"I said, give it back, Chat!" she exclaimed.

"Tell me who Adrien is," he was calm, not a jump of tones in his voice.

"He's a friend. Now give it back," she said and Chat have her book back.

"A friend, huh?"

"I'm allowed to have friends?" Ladybug raised an eyebrow.

"More like a boyfriend?"

Her face turned red and now was he who raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up," she looked at her feet and uncomfortably shifted from one leg to another.

"Youuu likeeee him," Chat smirked.

"Well, the scarf was for him, but it somehow ended up being from his dad," she sadly looked at him. "I worked really hard on it,"

He felt really bad now. His lady made that scarf for him and he most likely bragged about it.

"I'm so sorry," he sighed. "Gabriel Agreste can be a jerk sometimes,"

Ladybug sadly smiled before confusion took over her face. "I never said who Adrien was. How did you know?"

"H-He bragged in of m-my face?" it came out like a question.

"I'm not buying it," she said, crossing her arm on his chest.

"Oh l-look! My dad is calling me on my stick! Gotta go!"

He jumped off the Eiffel tower, before Ladybug could say a word.

"This is not over yet, kitty,"

--------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K!!!!!