"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush

"Man, you need to tell her," Nino sighed as Adrien bumped his head lightly in the locker.

"You know I can't! I get all stuttery and I say words thay probably don't even exist!" Adrien cried.

"One day I'll tell her how I feel. And then ..-" he went through all the possible ways that could happen. When he realized there were more negative options his confidence fell. "-let's hope she won't laugh at my face,"

"Dude, you know Marinette would never do that!" Nino said, putting one hand on his best friend's shoulder.

"I know, but my brain shuts down everytime I see her," he dreamingly sighed as he put books into his locker.

"Speaking of her..-" Nino said as he turned his best frien around.

"Hi guys!" Alya said, Marinette just smiled at the two boys.

"We were wondering if you'd like to grab some juice? There is this place that opened last week," Marinette said, smiling. Adrien felt like fainting.

Her smile. Her eyes. Her everything about her was so perfect in his eyes.

"We'd love to. What do you say, Adrien?" Nino poked boy standing next to him.

"Uhh..- t-that great be would. I-I mean would that be great! I mean that w-would be great!" Adrien nearly exclaimed. Girls looked at each other and shrugged.

Adrien was so confident around everyone. Why was he so shy around her? Marinette thought.

Adrien didn't say anything more on that 'double date' as Nino liked to call it.

They separated their ways, since it was really late. Adrien was walking towards home, when he remembered he had to go on patrol tonight too. He honestly didn't want to. His head was full of the girl he loved. But there was another girl waiting for him.

"You know, kid, you seriously need to get your stuff together if you ever want to win that girl's heart," little kwami commented.

"I know, Plagg. But how?"

"I don't know? Talk to her blindfolded?" it was more like a statement than a question.

"When I thought Nino had a dirty mind,"

He transformed and stormed out of his large window.

He stopped when he arrived on the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was his favourite spot.

"I see you have a purrfect night," a laugh came from behind and Chat already knew it was his crime fighting partner Ladybug.

"Please don't start with puns," he begged.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I don't like them," he said as he sat down, so his legs were swinging down. The leaned his head on the railing and let out a sigh.

"What's bothering you?" Ladybug copied him and sat down next to him.

"Why do you think something's bothering me?" he asked suprised.

"We've been partners for one year now. I think I know when my little kitty cat has something on his mind," she replied.

"Ugh, you know me too well," he sighed.

"Tell me. I'm all ears,"

"There's this girl..-" it was only the begining, but that shot a bullet right into her heart. There was someone else.

He blushed madly.

"What's she like?" Ladybug asked, not wanting to show how sad she actually was.

Chat knew she liked him, but for him that was just an awful flirting. He never thought she might love him. But she loved him way too much.

"She's smart. And pretty. Wait no... She's beautiful. And I like her so much I can't even greet her good morning or ask her how her day has been," he sighed, closing his eyes, letting the cold breeze to cool down his red face from blushing.

"She must be really lucky," Ladybug replied, trying to control her emotions.

"She barely knows I exist. I don't think I'd call myself lucky on her place. Besides I represent bad luck, don't I?" he said sadly, tears forming in his eyes.

"I just wish, I'd be as confident as I am in the suit," Chat smiled at her.

"Thanks for listening, Ladybug. It means alot. I think my best friend is so done with me talking about her all the time," he chuckled a little, as Ladybug sadly smiled.

"I'm sure, whoever she is, she better hold you tight, because guys like you don't come around very often," she stood up and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"For good luck," she said, before running away.

That was when Chat realized, he wasn't just a crush to her.

He felt so bad and he wanted to go after her, but something was telling him not to.

He sighed, stood up himself too, before walking home on his feet. He didn't feel like using his baton.

Marinette transformed in a dark alley, walking home sadly. She felt like her whole world just collapsed on itself.

"Marinette! W-What are you doing here a-alone in the night?" a familiar voice stopped her. Chat Noir. The last person she wanted to see.

"I uhh.. I was delivering something?" she nervously laughed.

"At this hour?" he was surpised he talked without stuttering. He wasn't Adrien! He was Chat Noir.

He could do this.

"Need a lift home?" he asked, not knowing why.

"I.. Uh thanks," she or he weren't sure how it happened, before he grabbed her in his arms and they were running along the rooftops of beautiful Paris.

They stopped at her balcony, when he put her down.

"That was fast," she was a little dizzy and very scared. She wasn't used to not having her yoyo.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean t-to," dammit Adrien. The stuttering again.

"I-It's fine. Don't worry about it," she smiled at him.

They looked at each other for a long time, before Marinette broke the silence.

"I should go. S-See you around, Chat Noir," she said, before disapearing into her room.

That love sick idiot sat there for like 20 minutes, before finally getting his ass home.