"Cheat," - by @FeliciaCaughtMe

This is one shot that got second place on my writing contest! Go check out FeliciaCaughtMe, she's an amazing author;D

Ring. Ring.

There it goes again. My stupid phone on my bedside table. Probably Adrien again. Maybe not. Why would Adrien be ringing me, you ask? Well that's because he was my boyfriend.

A few months ago I had confessed, through a letter that Alya helped me write. Alya gave it to her trusted boyfriend Nino, who gave it to Adrien. I knew he didn't like me back. I don't know what I expected from him, but he did say he would go out with me.

At the time it was the happiest day of my life. The Adrien Agreste wanted me to be his girlfriend, but it's not like my happiness lasted.

Earlier today I saw him. Pushing Chloe against a wall as he snogged her face off.

I thought he wasn't like that. It's like he acted all perfect and then when he is finally my actual boyfriend he shows me his true self.

Tap. Tap.

Was that the window? I guess I should have a look.

I stand up, my small feet on the soft carpet. Stepping closer to the window, I notice a cheeky, black cat perched on the window ledge.

"Chat?" I whisper, opening the sliding glass window and letting the cat inside my room.

He wears a frown on his face, a look of worry and concern. Chat steps towards me, cupping my face in his gloved hands.

"Princess? Why are you crying?" Asks Chat, wiping a salty tear from my cheek. I force out a laugh and push his hands away.

"Oh it's nothing Chat, I was just thinking about things" I step back and sit comfortably on the edge of my bed.

Chat sits next to me, letting out a small purr from the back of his throat as I lightly tickle under his chin. "Purr-incess, what were you thinking about that made you cry? Was it your boyfriend?"

Since a couple of days before I confessed to Adrien, Chat had started visiting me often. He would come every few days. Over time we had become quite close and I would tell him everything. He seemed to be the only one who understood my feelings.

"H-He- I saw h-him with Ch-loe! They were ma-king o-out behind th-the school!" I leapt forward into Chats arms, crying into his neck as he stroked my back, lifting me onto his lap.

"Shhh-Shhhh... I'm sure there's an explanation, you know Adrien the best, is he really like that?" Chat holds me close to his chest, playing with my hair and running his fingers through it.

"I d-don't even kn-know anymore ch-chat... I shouted a-at him and t-told him we a-are over b-ut I d-didn't even ask h-him wh-at really h-happened!" I manage to choke out. I dig my face further into his neck, wrapping my arms around him. He smells so familiar, just like Adrien. They must use the same cologne.

Chat takes my face in his hands and directs me towards him. His green eyes sparkle as they fill with tears. "Marinette I know he loves you! Please don't leave him"

Why does he care so much?! It's my relationship! "Chat it's not up to you! I don't w-want to be with a l-liar! He's a ch-cheater and its n-not fair on me!"

"Please just listen to me Marinette. I think you should just talk to him tomorrow" The black cat moves some hair from my cheek. His face now so close to mine, I can feel his hot breath against my lips, making them tingle. I begin to worry, can he hear my heart beating?

"Ch-Chat -" But I am cut off as his lips slam against mine, instantly moving with mine. His hands travel around my waist, pulling me closer against him. My arms sit comfortably around his neck, my fingers tangle in his hair.

Everything about this, is just so familiar. His lips, his hair, his touch. It all reminds me of Adrien.

Chat pulls away first, his lips still skimming mine. We both breath heavily, panting, gasping for oxygen. His eyes flutter open and he looks into my bluebell ones. "Marinette - Princess... There's something I need to tell you-" Chat cups my face again, leaning his forehead on mine.

"Y-Yes?" I stutter, placing my hands on his wrists.

"She made me. Marinette, I didn't want to, but she said she would ruin your life if I didn't. It was only one kiss, I had no idea that you were there! I didn't- I didn't mean to hurt you! -" A sudden look of concern washes over his face.

"Chat? What are you talking about?!" I back away from him, confused and somehow hurt.

"Marinette it's me! It's Adrien" He smiles before closing his eyes, a green light surrounding him before disappearing, Chat now being replaced by my boyfriend, or should I say... My ex.

"A-Adrien?!"