"Accident," - whole love quare I think

The Paris' super duo were fighting yet another akuma.

It was different this time though.

The akuma was stronger than usual.

"CHAT WATCH OUT!"

He landed on the floor, with his face on the ground. But that wasn't what attracted people's attention.

Chat's ring fell off his finger as he groaned in pain. All of the people's eyes widened as they saw the famous model laying on the floor, bruised.

Even Ladybug and akuma both stopped.

Ladybug's mouth was probably on the floor from shock, but so was the akuma's.

Hawkmoth was probably the worst.

"Who would have thought that the famous model Adrien Agreste would be Chat Noir, the protector of Paris?" one of news reporters stepped in front of the camera, which was pointed in way of him.

"What do you have to say about this Adrien?"

"I-I.."

He picked up the ring and his tired kwami, then slowly backed away, but hit the wall behind him soon.

Ladybug didn't think properly. Her mind was racing towards everything that they've done together.

Heck, she even kissed him!

"P-Please," his voice was quiet as the crowd gathered around him, so he was trapped. "Please let me g-go,"

The news reporters flashed more photos of him, looking all scared.

Ladybug shook her head as she destroyed the object, while akuma was distracted.

Before anyone could do anything, she made her way through the crowd and wrapped her arm around Adrien's waits.

She saw his tears, which made her sad.

Her partner and her love were the same person. She was happy, but she felt awful for him.

"Let's go," she said as she pulled them out of the crowd.

She got them out of the crowd, but not long after, she put them down on one of the roof tops, where they couldn't be seen.

He couldn't face her. She wanted to keep their identities a secret and he just broke that.

He avoided her gaze and stayed quiet.

"Adrien," she lifted his chin, even if he didn't want to look at her. "Look at me,"

Her voice was demanding, yet soft and caring.

He gave up and finally met her bluebell eyes.

"How can you look at me, when I broke a promise?" he asked while sighing.

"It's not the first or the last promise, you'll ever going to break, Adrien," she smiled. "It was an accident, anyway,"

"It still feels like I betrayed you," he let tears, he kept in, go and pulled himself away from her completely.

"Why, Chaton?"

"Because you told me you don't want us to know who we are, yet it was just my luck this happened," he replied.

Marinette didn't know how she stayed this calm with him. Not even one stutter word.

"Everyone has bad luck. Maybe for you, it just makes this a normal day," she wrapped her arms around his frame and burried her face into his neck.

He was suprised at first, then he hugged her back.

"I'm truly sorry, my lady," he sighed into her hair.