"Marking territory," - Ladybug x Fem!Reader

IT'S GIRLXGIRL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE SKIP AND DON'T LEAVE YOUR OPINION HERE. THANK YOU;D

Requested by: bluebird62603

also:

(s/n) - superhero name

----------------------------------------------

You were always a big fan of Ladybug, but recently you found yourself staring at her pictures for long time or butterflies in your stomach, when you saw her on TV. You were filled with joy, when your parents announced that you were moving to Paris. 

But what shocked you the most was that you got your own miraculous, which was something you never thought would happen.

You became (s/n). 

It was the first night as you were in Paris, you were jumping up and down with joy, waiting for your parents to go to sleep.

You knew Ladybug and Chat Noir patrolled every night and today was Ladybug's turn. 

When your parents finally turned off the lights, you transformed and jumped from roof onto another until you spotted a well known heroine in the distance. You sped up, just so you could get to her sooner. 

"Hello!" you startled her. She turned around, smiling at you. 

"Oh hi!" she waved nicely. "You're new?"

"Yes, I'm so happy!" you didn't wait for her, you hugged her. She smelled like cookies and vanilla. 

"Uhh..I-I'm sorry, I'm just super excited for this," you smiled at her. 

"Look at you, all jumpy. I think Chat and you will go well together," Ladybug laughed. 

Your mouth made a shape of the letter 'O' and nodded. "He's cool,"

"He's gonna get annoying after first encounter," she shrugged. "He's a big flirt,"

"As I've heard," you made a circle around Ladybug to see how he looked from every side. 

"Oh, how did I forget?" you slapped your forehead. "I'm (s/n),"

"Nice to meet you," she shook your head. "I'm Ladybug."

"Who doesn't know you?" you chuckled as she struggled. 

"So.. Let's patrol!" you grabbed her hand and dragged her over whole Paris, just so the patrol would be soon over. 

When you were done running over the whole Paris, you dragged her onto the Eiffel Tower, sitting down on the very top. 

You didn't let go off her hand, she didn't notice either. 

You bit her lip. Was it too soon? Slowly, you leaned back, your head resting on her shoulder. She was suprised, even though she didn't move away.

"You know, we did this thing back home," you sighed. 

"What thing?" she asked as you turned around to her. You narrowed your eyes, before licking her cheek. 

"What was that for?" she wiped her cheek.

"It's called marking territory," you smirked. "Bye!"

With that, you left her speechless. 

-----------------------------------------------

sorry this is really short.