"You have a crush on her?!" - Ladynoir

This has been written before, but I wanted to write it my way. So credit to the one who got the idea.

"I was so dense!" Adrien exclaimed. "How was I so blind?"

"Did you finally figure out that Ladybug is Ma..-" Plagg said, but Adrien cut him off.

"Ladybug likes girls!"

Plagg's mouth fell open and cheese he held fell on the floor. "Adrien, what? Just what?"

"I mean when I look at it now, it seems so obvious!" he said. "That's why she always gives Alya the attention in the crowd and that's why she always gives her time to help her create ladyblog!"

"Ladybug has a crush on Alya, how didn't I see it before?"

"You, kid, are so stupid,"

--------------------

"You know my lady, you could've told me. I could keep a secret," Chat purred. They just ended patrol and they sat down on a roof.

"Wait what?" she asked, hoping he didn't find out her secret identity.

"I knew you weren't interested in me, but you could at least told me you're interested in the same gender as you," Chat sighed.

"Chat?" she gave him a questioning look. "I'm not les..-" he cut her off by putting a finger to her mouth. "No need to be ashamed of it, my lady. It happens. I just would've appriciated if you told me sooner. I mean we're partners after all,"

"Chat, but I'm not ...-" "As I said, it's alright. Well, I guess I will retire for the night. Maybe you should go check up on your crush," he cut her off again.

Ladybug's cheeks heated up when she thought about Adrien in pijamas.

"Aha! You blushed!" Chat exclaimed. "I was right,"

"Don't worry, my lady. I won't tell anyone," he said.

"What exactly?" she asked, not trying to convince him. It was pointless anyway.

"That you have a crush on Ladyblogger,"